Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
and as for the hadith congratulations you managed to read 1 because of me which otherwise wouldn't read at all But i told you go and read all of it. and since I'm sure you wont read them let me show you few of them

View attachment 57793

View attachment 57794

View attachment 57795

View attachment 57797

View attachment 57798

its seems the judgments day will come when muslims fight the Turks as prophet mohammad said
i assume you attend imam hatib school and you know how to read arabic alphabets even if you dont know arabic language you can recognized the word al turk that i have underlined in the arabic text

View attachment 57799

View attachment 57800

View attachment 57801

well i can bring more hadith but i fear i will get banned the hadith i have uploaded the source is also included if you want to check . i will say the same thing i told you yesterday Go and read hadith and learn what kind of prophet and religion you are following before commenting on religion of other people .

now go and buy al-bukhari and read it from first page

If Prophet Muhammed is a pedophile or a molestor as you are implying.

But dont pedophiles and molestors actually molest dozens of children they dont stick with one.

At those times people actually married young. Saladin married 14 years old to a 12 year old girl. Everybody saw maturity in a different way at those times including Turks I know you try to pin Bachabazi as a practice among Muslims but this practice has existed well into ancient times.

Prophet Muhammed married a women that was 15 years older if not wouldnt he have gone married a younger girl.

I believe bachabazi has always been a practice rife in Iranic culture hence why its barely present in Central Asia, North Africa, Caucasus, Middle East.

Why I say Iranic because in Iranian history and their peoples the use homosexuality and incest were pretty common.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pre Islamic Turks actually practiced Polygamy and continued well into the Islamic Era.

Who am I to mention this.

If people have a problem with Polygamy or our ancestors taking mutiple wives.

This shit was normal no such thing as living forever you had to ensure the survival your own blood.

They took concubines mate if you read every culture and civilisation on this planet nearly everybody had concubines.

Concubines are seen as sex slaves in the modern context but the way we percieve it was different in the past.

Westerners had mistresses while in the East they had concubines. Concubines technically not counted as wives legally but the children born counted as legitimate children.

History is not a black and white affair mark my words in 200 years we will also be judged in the 2100 lense.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,002
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
But dont pedophiles and molestors actually molest dozens of children they dont stick with one.
So if you have a daughter and she gets raped, you'd be cool with it and wouldn't call the dude a pedophile/rapist or molestor. Is that what you want to say?

Isbara

Reactions
2 104
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
- so you are one of those who try to be act cool by insulting others ? . sad. Guess they never teaches the core of Tengrism "respect every life"

-i didn't discriminate you, just stated some facts if you feel that way i am sorry . the reason why is said is : the YouTubers thinks that was a Turkic tengrism. And the whole comment thinks that way. Which is not

- The female That sings the song is Mongolian. And lyrics has Huge tibetian Bushist mixed Tengrism. and not the tengrism that Turks ones had.

Sad that your kind think. you know Tengrism but promoting actually Non-Turkic one. Because in the songtext It uses Polytheistic character skygod and others like your understatements.

you try to act cool by claiming to believe tengrism while you believe contains 80% None Turkic tengrims. Just like your name Asena. Asena etymological origin is Sogdian not turkic too . anyway, don't care . You are free to believe what you want.

View attachment 57769

- as for insulting other religion. Your ignorance and uneducated manner to harrass other is very silly.

the hadith you are mentioning is for certain reason not advised towards anyone. Group of person who were ill after long sunny journey. It is a mixture of camel urine and camel milk, recommended in the hadith. And not urine alone

camel urine contains
s Sodium ascorbic phosphate is a powerhouse anti-oxidant. potassium, creatinine, Sodium salts including natrium. which can be very good those who has suffer from environmental changes, other body issues.

there is also a dozen academical scientific research about it , here one of those in case you uneducated min can't find one.

, I suggest speak wisely,
and before accusing or discriminate others.
Bro did you read the article completely ? And looked at the sources, authors and quotes ?
Plz this is a bullsiht article.

Have a look at the owner of the article ;

"Articles from Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal : SPJ are provided here courtesy of Elsevier"

World Health Organisation says : STOP DRINKING CAMEL URINE

Generally urine is a very toxic animal waste. It includes urea, uric acid, hydrogenperoxide etc etc... Many toxic materials. And also as according to the article above it brings a high level of infection risk.

The assay from World Health Organisation which was mentioned in the article above.

"Conclusion
To the best of our knowledge, this is the first study to explore the clinical benefit of camel urine for treatment of cancer patients. All our cancer patients who insisted upon using camel urine did not have any significant clinical benefits and we do not recommend its use. Also, some of our patients presented with serious side effects. Two patients developed brucellosis because of the advice to use raw unboiled camel urine/milk to obtain the maximum benefit. We reported the results from a smaller number of patients than initially planned because we considered it important that promotion of this type of treatment as a traditional medicine should be stopped, because there is no evidence to support it scientifically."

If this is about your religion, believe whatever u want. But if u try to legitimise your nonsense believes by twisting science, I'll say "Hold your horses there". And this is not about respect. Drinking camel urine is a complete nonsense. Just simple as that.

Gulf states sponsored many these kind of bullsiht articles around the world once up on a time to prove the assertions of Islam scientificly. But true scientists destroyed all those assays, thesisses completely. With true and objective reserche and scientific evidences.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
So if you have a daughter and she gets raped, you'd be cool with it and wouldn't call the dude a pedophile/rapist or molestor. Is that what you want to say?

Dont mix my words people married young. Prophet Muhammed being a pedophile has constantly been debunked. You are talking about a era where people married pretty young not just in the Middle East but examples in Japan, Europe, Ancient Greece and Roman times. People saw age back then really different im 29 years basically considered late to marry if we use definitions from the past.

Psycholoically pedophiles dont stick with one they constantly molest children numerous examples.

Hence why you hear constant news of molestations that involve dozens of children.

Not just locally but also at the top of with the rich and famous.

Does not mean I grab a 17 year old marry her. We live in different times because our mortality rates better plus with maturity as it differs.

In the past it was seen differently. I really thought users would not judge the past with a modern lense but here we are.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,379
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Dont mix my words people married young. Prophet Muhammed being a pedophile has constantly been debunked. You are talking about a era where people married pretty young not just in the Middle East but examples in Japan, Europe, Ancient Greece and Roman times. People saw age back then really different im 29 years basically considered late to marry if we use definitions from the past.

Psycholoically pedophiles dont stick with one they constantly molest children numerous examples.

Hence why you hear constant news of molestations that involve dozens of children.

Not just locally but also at the top of with the rich and famous.

Also, 1000 years ago life expectancy was around 30 years.

No wonder overall cultural practices would reflect that.

It is just common sense not to apply modern life standards on people who lived thousand years ago.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also, 1000 years ago life expectancy was around 30 years.

No wonder overall cultural practices would reflect that.

It is just common sense not to apply modern life standards on people who lived thousand years ago.

People think marrying young was a semitic tradition.

Because you know its easy to crap on Judaism, Christianity and Islam nowadays.

While religion constantly gets blamed for molestations by priests or imams we also forget how rife molestations can happen in secular run schools.

Roman catholic priests becoming gay or molesting children or sleeping with prostitutes has to do more with the fact that they cant get married overtime this leads to psychological issues because they isolate themselves from women.

Thats why celibacy is banned in Islam. Men by instinct have to be with Women and procreate with them.

Roman Catholic Church has to blame themselves for that then they made it worse by covering it up.

Did it exist for centuries who knows but not all Christian sects have celibacy I dont think Judaism has it either as you see rabbis getting married.

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bro did you read the article completely ? And looked at the sources, authors and quotes ?

"Articles from Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal : SPJ are provided here courtesy of Elsevier"

Generally urine is a very toxic animal waste. It includes urea, uric acid, hydrogenperoxide etc etc... Many toxic materials. And also as according to the article above it brings a high level of infection risk.

The assay from World Health Organisation which was mentioned in the article above.

"Conclusion
To the best of our knowledge, this is the first study to explore the clinical benefit of camel urine for treatment of cancer patients. All our cancer patients who insisted upon using camel urine did not have any significant clinical benefits and we do not recommend its use. Also, some of our patients presented with serious side effects. Two patients developed brucellosis because of the advice to use raw unboiled camel urine/milk to obtain the maximum benefit. We reported the results from a smaller number of patients than initially planned because we considered it important that promotion of this type of treatment as a traditional medicine should be stopped, because there is no evidence to support it scientifically."

If this is about your religion, believe whatever u want. But if u try to legitimise your nonsense believes by twisting science, I'll say "Hold your horses there". And this is not about respect. Drinking camel urine is a complete nonsense. Just simple as that.

Gulf states sponsored many these kind of bullsiht articles around the world once up on a time to prove the assertions of Islam scientificly. But true scientists destroyed all those assays, thesisses completely. With true and objective reserche and scientific evidences.

- Look, it seem you misunderstand the whole issue. i am not defender of Urine nor other things.

You may find BS or claim as fabricated thing . But It still is research and done by academics. That also published in global scale , there are much research done. I am not medical expert nor scientist in this part. But, just because you don't believe doesn't mean scientific.

Yes, there are also much health concern related publications which also agree. but then here is another one.

So, I am not defending camel urine. Nor other things. I am saying there are research that claims as beneficial or has some part true.

As for World health Organizations. When corona first broke out, they also claim that it will be controlled . Look how things turned out from a single virus. so When we are talking academical degree, you can not erase some factors.

That's the whole issue you should understand. Not that i am saying look you need to drink it..

What golf state sponsored doesn't care me. in 1910 Heroin was sold as pain stiller. in 1950 to 1970 in Turkey some people used to wash their head with diklorodifeniltrikloroetan known as DDT. even in earlier western time DDT highly toxi poison. in village it used against flees.

There were many things were absurd but from that time and proper research should lit a light. that's all..

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

"Conclusion

Modern science also says there is more than 2 genders and they say the ancient practice of cupping has no health benefits.

Which is right?

Modern science and academia has also been corrupted by money.

You people treating as if camel urine is holy. It wasnt holy it was just used by Arabs who lived in desert conditions with little water and little medicine hence why they used local remedies.

Turks even drank blood of their horses and camels to keep warm in the harsh terrains of Central Asia.

Every culture did some stuff which find weird why does religion sanction it at times. Because religion and culture are interwined.

Do people believe their own culture is not flawless?

Isbara

Reactions
2 104
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
- Look, it seem you misunderstand the whole issue. i am not defender of Urine nor other things.

You may find BS or claim as fabricated thing . But It still is research and done by academics. That also published in global scale , there are much research done. I am not medical expert nor scientist in this part. But, just because you don't believe doesn't mean scientific.

Yes, there are also much health concern related publications which also agree. but then here is another one.

So, I am not defending camel urine. Nor other things. I am saying there are research that claims as beneficial or has some part true.

As for World health Organizations. When corona first broke out, they also claim that it will be controlled . Look how things turned out from a single virus. so When we are talking academical degree, you can not erase some factors.

That's the whole issue you should understand. Not that i am saying look you need to drink it..

What golf state sponsored doesn't care me. in 1910 Heroin was sold as pain stiller. in 1950 to 1970 in Turkey some people used to wash their head with diklorodifeniltrikloroetan known as DDT. even in earlier western time DDT highly toxi poison. in village it used against flees.

There were many things were absurd but from that time and proper research should lit a light. that's all..
It is a reserch done by an Saudi university. And it is not even taken seriously around the scientific universe.
I put some crictisising about drinking camel urine.
Look at the references of the article u sent;

Are you kidding me ? I send the World Health Organisations article. They say There is no scientific evidence that proves camel urine is helpful against cancer. On the contrary it causes bacterial infections. Pls read the articles u sent.

You say u're not defending the drinking camel urin but in fact u do.

Religion is religion, science is science. If u try to prove religious claims by twisting science u just get laughed at. U will not be taken seriously. I'm sorry but this is a fact.

Isbara

Reactions
2 104
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Modern science also says there is more than 2 genders and they say the ancient practice of cupping has no health benefits.

Which is right?

Modern science and academia has also been corrupted by money.

You people treating as if camel urine is holy. It wasnt holy it was just used by Arabs who lived in desert conditions with little water and little medicine hence why they used local remedies.

Turks even drank blood of their horses and camels to keep warm in the harsh terrains of Central Asia.

Every culture did some stuff which find weird why does religion sanction it at times. Because religion and culture are interwined.

Do people believe their own culture is not flawless?
But scientifcly there are.

And also there's no scientific evidence that cupping has benefits. What makes u think that they both can't be right ?

I do not think that Camel Urine is holy. And ancient Arabs did drink this for a long time. There can be back story about it in the 6th and 7th century. I have no problem with that. But ioferring this practise to people in the 21st century and try to legitimise it by twisting science is another story. That is what i'm against.

Did you see any bullshit so called scientific assays about drinking horse blood extends your life span or wise ? But transfusion of Horse plasma is practiced to cure people poisoned by animal venom.

I say again I have no problem with culture or history. But if you praise and offer this tradition in the 21st century and try to support your nonsense claims by twisting science, I will be against it.

I can not tolarate that there are doctors in medical instutitions offers people camel urine.

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is a reserch done by an Saudi university. And it is not even taken seriously around the scientific universe.
I put some crictisising about drinking camel urine.
Look at the references of the article u sent;

Are you kidding me ? I send the World Health Organisations article. They say There is no scientific evidence that proves camel urine is helpful against cancer. On the contrary it causes bacterial infections. Pls read the articles u sent.

You say u're not defending the drinking camel urin but in fact u do.

Religion is religion, science is science. If u try to prove religious claims by twisting science u just get laughed at. U will not be taken seriously. I'm sorry but this is a fact.

- eee didn't I agree on WHO ??? i read and point de debunking and point out other ??? i just stated that there are research made. Until all debunked, you cant claim its unreliability. I also don't find holy nor promote to drink. You should stop using direct words to cease some academical POV.

If your intention to blame me because of dozen scientific research and try to make point . Be my guest. science doens't move by your laughing...

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
It seems Old Arabian culture ages were counted after female first mesturation. and they also know the proper ages of Aisha, big sister.
so according to data she was between 16-21...
this is a thesis not a source close to the area and beside really what about male age count would?? ?? would it remain a same or you also change it according to puberty but that doesn't matter because now you will be at iki ucu boklu situation if you accept the data as the hadith says then mohammed married a 6 years old but if you increase her age there will be 2 problem

1) then we know Mohammad die at the age of 62 so when the prophet married her he was around 50 years old as Islam claimed its a universal religion for all time and as our teacher taught us at school how amazing mohammad is and how he is the example for all man to follow, i dont think a 50 years old man who marries 16 years old is a good example for us to follow

2) as we all know ali was the first Muslim and he become Muslim at age 10,

age 1.PNG

age 2.PNG

if you increase her age to 16 or 21 as you claim you contradict ali. we all know aisha was muslim when she married to mohammad and ali became muslim at age 10 in 609. according to your source if she married at age of 16 then she born at 603 or 604 and if she married at age 21 she would be born at 593 to 592 basically she born before ali lol you are making aisha the first muslim instead of ali
aisha 3.PNG

Moreover, beside did you not read the hadith ?? as highlight it in yellow aisha was playing swing with other children when her mother came for her.

as i put everything on the table i leave it to the readers to believe what ever they want

As Ashina. Please give me break and go read proper Chinese related history and their documentation. 阿史那 sogodlarin gokturk hanedanin isimlendirmesi cin kaynaklarinda gecer......
lol this is exactly what i was talking about :ROFLMAO: some documentary from some chines source is more reliable able to you because you rather see Turkish history before Islam die away as its a threat for your islamist mentality. let me give you my source written in Turkish alphabet on stone directly from Bilgi Kağan

Kultegin_monument_Mongolia.JPG

orkhon-inscriptions-oldest-turkic-monuments-statue-historic-inscribed-background-165717670.jpg

orkhan.PNG

< Bays of oghuz turks and people hear this! if the sky above did not collapse and if the earth below did not give away oh turkish people who can destroy your state and institution >

as ashina clan was the clan that establisht the Gokturk Empire and Bumin Kağan, Bilgi Kağan and kul tegin were all members of this clan and this is the massage they wrote for us
. you can go and one by one read what they wrote for us ( and dont worry i wont say islam leave us cahil since with islam and arabic alphabet we no longer can read the tomb stone of our emperors 😂)

Here is the explanations

-
The mentioning Turk in hadidt en end of time.

You were not the only Turk in the history. there are others. Some scholar suggested these hadith are pointing End of era (Wisdom age) sack of Baghdad (1258) when Mongols sacked and destroyed bagdad. and wipeout one of the biggest library in the world.
guess what
Majority of soldiers were Turk origin, not mongol. They were under mongol army and destroyed the bagdat. so the majority islamic scholar sees this hadith related hugely to this era because of Baghdad Status. It was even called by West (Light of east) because of the main scientific and academic city at the time.

bukhari born at 810 and died at 870 he wrote his haith when he was alive. Mongol invasion of Khwarizmia started at 1219–1221 like more then 300 years later and the sack of Baghdad happened at time of the Hulagu Khan grandson of Genghis khan in 1258, around 400 years after the bukhari hadith were wrote 😂 :ROFLMAO: really was it the scholar suggest or is it you who are suggesting :LOL:

guess who had state near the islamic border at that time

oghuz-yabgu-state-8bd1150a-2f2c-4962-a39c-16f263fbfc8-resize-750.jpg

Yup it was us hadith is talking about us

the facts
am i the only one who have to bring reliable source for each of my paragraphs while you fart the FACTS out of your ars without any proof 😄

@demir283

I advise you to not debate that member for the ignorance he portray specially talking about Hadith out of context . I might know more regarding Islam but I personally and as a migrant I don't debate these topic for how dangerous it can be and how easy you can make a non Muslim hate Islam .
@demir283 i suggest you to listen to your friend as the more you talk the worst it gets

i didnt even get to the part how Abrahamic religion is a surviving branch of ancient polytheistic religion from Mesopotamia or how the hadith talks about Turkish ancestry from Adem and Eve ( they say we are decedent of lowest of the low adem and Eve's bloodline i spear you the detail go read it yourself )

now go and buy al-bukhari and read it and dont talk to me about religion

Attachments

• age 2.PNG
    age 2.PNG
    79.8 KB · Views: 30
  • image_2023-05-29_214358364.png
    image_2023-05-29_214358364.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
If Prophet Muhammed is a pedophile or a molestor as you are implying.

At those times people actually married young. Saladin married 14 years old to a 12 year old girl. Everybody saw maturity in a different way at those times including Turks I know you try to pin Bachabazi as a practice among Muslims but this practice has existed well into ancient times.

Prophet Muhammed married a women that was 15 years older if not wouldnt he have gone married a younger girl.

I believe bachabazi has always been a practice rife in Iranic culture hence why its barely present in Central Asia, North Africa, Caucasus, Middle East.

Why I say Iranic because in Iranian history and their peoples the use homosexuality and incest were pretty common.
nein you and i know each other from the forum for a long time believe me when i say i was just talkin to that other guy it wasn't my attention to bring you discomfort as i know it brought discomfort to me when i was a Muslim and i was reading the hadith dont take it personally

Isbara

Reactions
2 104
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
- eee didn't I agree on WHO ??? i read and point de debunking and point out other ??? i just stated that there are research made. Until all debunked, you cant claim its unreliability. I also don't find holy nor promote to drink. You should stop using direct words to cease some academical POV.

If your intention to blame me because of dozen scientific research and try to make point . Be my guest. science doens't move by your laughing...
Nope but presented some so called articles of some Arabic schlolars wihch were funden and sponsored by the Gulf states as a valid scientific facts. This is what i disagree.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,327
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
lol

drinking camel urine is never allowed in Islamic world, some dumb people are drinking it with no cleu. Camel urine is toxic when you drink it straight away but when you mix it it can be helpfull. Like snake venom if you drink it will kill you but when you mix it you can use it against cancer. Same goes for camel urine, Ibni Sina wrote about it 1000 years ago and modern about medicine about camel urine.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,327
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ther are modern medicine study on it, germans have wrote book about it but can't find it. This is a recent study. Camel urine was a medicine in ancient times, it can still be used as medicine. So if you do in the right way it is healthy, not drinking straight from the animal it will kill you.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

Sanirim ilk defa siyasi bir yorum yapacagim ama dostlar bu goruntu sizi cok korkutsun, milli duygularinizi oksamasin, urkutsun hatta uykularinizi kacirsin. Bu tip karakterde insanlarla bir gelecek planladiginizi, yarin cocuklarinizla ayni gemide olduklarini ve bu insanlarin sizi arkanizdan vurma ihtimalini az bucuk tahmin edin.. Simdi yuce Turk milletinin bayragini sallamasi rahat bir ortamda oldugunu bilmesinden. Peki ya daha rahat bir ortam sunanin bayragini sallayacak olmasi? Multeciler parti ustu bir problem ve biz farkinda degiliz. Sorun bagira, cagira geliyor

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
lol

drinking camel urine is never allowed in Islamic world, some dumb people are drinking it with no cleu. Camel urine is toxic when you drink it straight away but when you mix it it can be helpfull. Like snake venom if you drink it will kill you but when you mix it you can use it against cancer. Same goes for camel urine, Ibni Sina wrote about it 1000 years ago and modern about medicine about camel urine.
There might be chemicals in camel urine that could be beneficial, just like there are extracts from toxic plants that are used in modern medicine but I wouldn't advise anyone go around drinking mixed camel urine anymore than I would recommend people go around eating poisonous plants.
But scientifcly there are.

You are referring to asexual reproduction in certain types of animals but I suspect that Ryder was referring to modern scientific "experts" claiming that there are multiple genders among humans, a species that is exclusively sexually dimorphic. As far as I am aware, there is no human on the planet that is capable of asexually reproducing or cloning themselves.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom