Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,954
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tonight Melissa Vargas scored 41 points in the final, probably one of the most legendary performances in Volleyball history, and took the trophy from the Serbs. The irony is that Melissa was about to become a Serbian citizen, but at the last moment the Turkish volleyball federation brought Melissa to our country.

She is an incredible woman, an idol for millions of children. Her statue should be erected all over the country.
Zehra, a middle-blocker, had 100% on attack(scored every ball she received). She scored 15 points. Incredible.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,675
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just got home. We never had footage of Turkish air force bombing Serb positions before. This was a good substitute. LET'S GOOOOO

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,954
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
F5Ilf6eXgAAVbC7

İstiklal Marşı in Belgium

Last edited:

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,675
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I remember very well watching few videos on youtube about ten years ago.
I remember the one. Was it HD and on TRT tho? I think not.. :)

Listening to extremist drivel on twitter, you'd think Ebrar is a traitor heathen hellbent on destroying our country. Girl literally cried her heart out when singing the national anthem and before that was telling the Italian coach to display the Turkish flag the right way. And even has a wolf tattoo on her neck. Biz kendisinden razıyız.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,368
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Before August i did send Sadaka Kurban to a poor country, i do it time to time. So the money will be put together to slaughter a big cattle. This time they shared with GS fan, it was funny to read why he did do he Thanks Allah... :D My name and others are blured...

This is not fake fakin real....

1693851309751.png

Attachments

• icardi.jpeg
    icardi.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 40

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
67 7,636
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I have relevant resources in place, I shell utilize them to get your name.😉

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,180
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Before August i did send Sadaka Kurban to a poor country, i do it time to time. So the money will be put together to slaughter a big cattle. This time they shared with GS fan, it was funny to read why he did do he Thanks Allah... :D My name and others are blured...

View attachment 60799
Seriously what a chance 😮.I wonder if Icardi gave his Kurban for thanking God to gave him Vanda Nara.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I remember the one. Was it HD and on TRT tho? I think not.. :)

Listening to extremist drivel on twitter, you'd think Ebrar is a traitor heathen hellbent on destroying our country. Girl literally cried her heart out when singing the national anthem and before that was telling the Italian coach to display the Turkish flag the right way. And even has a wolf tattoo on her neck. Biz kendisinden razıyız.

The poor 23-year-old that had to go through so much shit (and probably not the end of it).

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,675
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I wasn't going to talk more about this but had to share it :D Post she shared on instagram of Atatürk and Sabiha Gökçen is the photo of Gökçen kissing the hand of her father before she was deployed to Tunceli to help suppress the revolt in 1937.

Now, i don't know if she knows the significance of the photo or not, but hdp supporters are seething hard, which makes me happy. She has a bright(pink) future ahead, i'm sure.

1693867553121.png

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,135
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

View attachment 60799

My Rahmetli Dede made me watch a Kurban sheep getting cut at Kurban bayrami.

All I have to say that me made feel uncomfortable that I havent eaten meat for 2 weeks.

Ama kids wont understand until they grow up.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,502
Political Islam is the most disgusting thing in Turkey.

First they are attacking a national player because of her sexual orientation. Then, they got their answer.

After that, they are distorting the issue playing victim. Then, keep continue attacking.

this is the handi work of tarikat they attacked as organized groups and try to project an image that they are bigger then what actually they are the famous guy who does this on internet is Erdem Özveren aka G.ötveren belongs to ismalağa tarikat here are some of his handy works

festival-yasak-711x1024.jpg

1663262961_adedce.png

180055063-erdem.jpg

and remember even when they are attacking they are victim

fushkee

Committed member
Reactions
4 214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unless you go out and demonstrate for your constitutional right, you will be have to put up with the things to be...
This is our biggest problem...

Top Bottom