Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
sanatla-guvenlik-arasindaki-kopru-polis-memuru-boray-yenipazarin-hikayesi-1712732185057.jpg

sanatla-guvenlik-arasindaki-kopru-polis-memuru-boray-yenipazarin-hikayesi-1712724318520.jpg

sanatla-guvenlik-arasindaki-kopru-polis-memuru-boray-yenipazarin-hikayesi-1712724312972.jpg
Looks like Iron Patriot

main-qimg-3575c253825defd5896a62ae3aa244a2

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,505
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am working on a project for the ZOH. No illegal watermelon seller will be able withstand the power of our Zabita Special Operations ZOH. Milli ve Yerli. Hear me out!

1712752489296.png

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Cuhmur Reis Recep Tayyip Erdogan should declare a day of mourning for Karaboga King, OJ Simpson.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,559
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Nigga gotta thank Enver Pasa personally when he arrives in heaven... If it wasn't for him OJ would have no good lawyer to defend him.

ps And Kim would be making blowjobs to the Kurdish students in her Erzurum High School instead of dreaming about marrying the bestest rapper ever - God Kanye West.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,592
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nigga gotta thank Enver Pasa personally when he arrives in heaven... If it wasn't for him OJ would have no good lawyer to defend him.

ps And Kim would be making blowjobs to the Kurdish students in her Erzurum High School instead of dreaming about marrying the bestest rapper ever - God Kanye West.
tumblr_mtvkvzw32z1qdvhmoo1_400.gif

Iskander

Committed member
Azerbaijan Correspondent
Reactions
9 539
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Five people were killed and eight (including one child :() injured in a knife attack at a shopping center in suburban Sydney. This was reported by a police representative.
“The attacker acted alone and was eliminated. His motives are unknown."

The authorities still do not know how to present what happened. Call this terrorism right away?!
What if the terrorist turns out to be a Christian... After all, all sorts of Le Monde and all sorts of Times have already hammered into the heads of their millions of audiences that only Muslims can be terrorists :(
And then it suddenly turns out that the killer is actually a God-fearing Christian. Can you imagine?!
How can a Christian be a terrorist?! A Christian action movie can be Robin Hood or Rambo, or, at worst, a funny, crazy Don Quixote. But not a terrorist. What do you know!

P.S. I don’t know how appropriate this will be here, but as a not very religious person, regardless of the religion of the victims, I express my sympathy to the relatives of the victims and wish a speedy recovery to the wounded:(

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Five people were killed and eight (including one child :() injured in a knife attack at a shopping center in suburban Sydney. This was reported by a police representative.
“The attacker acted alone and was eliminated. His motives are unknown."

The authorities still do not know how to present what happened. Call this terrorism right away?!
What if the terrorist turns out to be a Christian... After all, all sorts of Le Monde and all sorts of Times have already hammered into the heads of their millions of audiences that only Muslims can be terrorists :(
And then it suddenly turns out that the killer is actually a God-fearing Christian. Can you imagine?!
How can a Christian be a terrorist?! A Christian action movie can be Robin Hood or Rambo, or, at worst, a funny, crazy Don Quixote. But not a terrorist. What do you know!

P.S. I don’t know how appropriate this will be here, but as a not very religious person, regardless of the religion of the victims, I express my sympathy to the relatives of the victims and wish a speedy recovery to the wounded:(

We dont know the motive yet.

Unfortunately either was a lone wolf terrorist, a junkie that is on drugs or alcohol or maybe lost hope in life and took it upon himself to harm people.

Cops shot him to death. It is said once he stabbed a baby the police were no longer going after him to surrender but to shoot to kill.

Baby unfortunately did not make alongside its mother.

I dont know what to say. We are really defenceless.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Im gonna be honest here after hearing the baby getting stabbed to death.

If I was a police officer I would have really emptied a magazine on the filthy creature.

I dont care what race, ethnic group or even religion he follows. When you harm kids and babies.

You lose your human rights!!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom