Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lol I'm not religious but is this real and an actual policy? It's too ridiculous to believe

Are you not allowed to go on hajj without Diyanet ? Is there a good reason why?

Hajj is mainly done by groups ypu join a group because its impossible to do it by yourself well you can but its not easy. You dont have to do it with Diyanet.

Its just Diyanet having a ego problem.

Hajj has really been inflated it costs like 15,000 my older brother said it has reached 30,000.

Its been inflated as fck and Saudis are inflating. All those hotels with luxury is making it worse. All I want is a clean and cheaper hotel why cant they just give us that? If not sheltering houses?

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,805
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hajj is mainly done by groups ypu join a group because its impossible to do it by yourself well you can but its not easy. You dont have to do it with Diyanet.

Its just Diyanet having a ego problem.

Hajj has really been inflated it costs like 15,000 my older brother said it has reached 30,000.

Its been inflated as fck and Saudis are inflating. All those hotels with luxury is making it worse. All I want is a clean and cheaper hotel why cant they just give us that? If not sheltering houses?

Yes but like here apparently we actually asked Saudi police to arrest and deport these people like criminals, like that sounds so bad

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,108
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
IMG_2644.gif
Today I beat a 300 ibs Japanese 🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 7,937
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
@Sanchez today i finished watching 'Line of Duty' season 2/3. Exceptionally good. Highly recommended.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I remember years ago where they hanged Coca Cola to protest against Israel lmaooooo

Gotta love my people hahahahaaha

They do the most fcked up and hilarious shit.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,805
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,805
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why is that?

Because when the SNA dragged a non-combatant out of a car and executed her on video, then Yeni Safak celebrated it, the entire world condemned it and the "Turkish militias", it was one of the reasons the operation stopped and there hasn't been another since. The event was heavily publicised and shown as an example of the negatives of Turkish presence in Syria. Everyone thinks the SNA just murder civilians and cannot govern as a result.

Now if you amplify this, it will just give them more of a platform to advance the narrative of Erdogan supporting jihadist criminals.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,458
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Because when the SNA dragged a non-combatant out of a car and executed her on video, then Yeni Safak celebrated it, the entire world condemned it and the "Turkish militias", it was one of the reasons the operation stopped and there hasn't been another since. The event was heavily publicised and shown as an example of the negatives of Turkish presence in Syria. Everyone thinks the SNA just murder civilians and cannot govern as a result.

Now if you amplify this, it will just give them more of a platform to advance the narrative of Erdogan supporting jihadist criminals.
Negative publicity won't stop against Türkiye as long as there are traitors within...
So fuck'em all and their European terrorist-loving slime bags.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom