Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,654
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its good to see you back @Ripley , you add lot of humour to the forum.

Don't go AWOL again buddy :p
Always nice to hear nice things and get support from your friends especially when you're feeling a bit down but all the warm and sincere welcome from my buddies i receive since my return for the last few days, it really makes you going and that's wonderful.
thank you guys

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
6 18,618
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
For a few days we called Israel baby killers.

While the baby killers are also at home.

That yeni dogan cetesi is diabolical. This sort of thing deserves a death penalty.

Children and babies are a redline.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
17 1,707
For a few days we called Israel baby killers.

While the baby killers are also at home.

That yeni dogan cetesi is diabolical. This sort of thing deserves a death penalty.

Children and babies are a redline.
they were pkk terrorist whom 28 şubat generals put them in jail in 1998 only after AKP's çözüm süreci they were allowed to return to mendicant and behold just like their terrorist leader they start killing Turkish babies only racist nazis are this level of evil

Last edited:

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Always nice to hear nice things and get support from your friends especially when you're feeling a bit down but all the warm and sincere welcome from my buddies i receive since my return for the last few days, it really makes you going and that's wonderful.
thank you guys
Support,what support traitor?
You think you can get away with leaving for months and coming back again as if nothing happened and expect people to care about you?
Where you been,Quantico,Langley???? 🤬 🥵 😡 🤬 🥵 😡 🤬 🥵 😡

Fairon

Reactions
6 965
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Meanwhile back at good ole National Assembly…..

REJECTED!

“Saadet Party’s proposal regarding the "Newborn gang" scandal was rejected by the AKP and MHP votes.”

Good.. good..
good to know that murdering newborn angels is not considered a crime by the legislation of Republic of Turkey.
Good.

Just posting here to expose as the crocodiles they are with fake tears when these creatures say anything about the babies died in Gaza, remember. Don’t forget people.

"Sosyal medyadan gelen tepkiler üzerine" ülkesi. Unless there is an outrage on the social media, everything is allowed now. Even then it is not allowed just for couple of weeks. (till attention on the social media moved on which is very easy considering what happens in Turkiye on daily basis)

I am pretty sure if the video of this lowlifes threatening the brave prosecutor gotten attention on the social media(which a journalist find it through digging up the case file), they'd probably continue killing babies.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
14 4,114
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If I speak I will probably get banned, so I won't. There will be a reckoning at the end of this, for everyone who involved them in it for their own gain or for treasonous reasons.

And there will come a time the true people of this country will take out the last 25 years in such a manner that not even their masters in the west will be able to save them.

I will leave it at that.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
14 4,114
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
To be honest terrorists are now enbolden to go on the attack as the politicians regardless of which party constantly legitimised them.

This is the result.
Then the Turkish people should learn their lesson and stop voting for people who think 9M people should have more rights than the 72M. Who will gladly work with terrorists. chp, akp, mhp are all a disgrace to this country, its history and its culture. Maybe our people should stop sticking their heads so far up the behind of people who couldn't give a single rats ass about them, their children and their future and vote according to the needs of the country and its people in the present.

and before someone here whines why I have not mentioned dem, why would I mention terrorists? Dem needs to be closed down, its senior members put behind bars for the rest of their lives and every single other members and their families have their citizenships taken away and deported to syria, iraq and iran.

But what am I talking about, our people would rather mock man like Ince and Özdag who have been proven right for the last decade every single time and then go and vote for traitorous pricks who are only interested in splitting the republic, erase Turkishness, Turkish culture and identity or those who act blind to those in their own parties to fill their pockets.

We have a government who ignores blatant terror members and symphatizers in their universities, courts and political institutions and a "muhalif" who endorses those same things, worse fills their ranks with them trying to appeal to a voterbase who don't even make out 5% of the votershare without Turkish leftist voting for their ethnoparties.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
17 1,707
The Country is filled with sleeper cells. That happens when you let millions of inbred islamists inside the Country. Who would have thought...
and CHP and MHP completely blameless ?? we are beyond that level we have little time what we need is unity not division. there is no CHP MHP or AKP there is now only us vs them. us the sons of republic them those who wants to destroy it no matter of back ground we need to unite start organizing create WhatsApp group avoid provocotive words. im sure everyone is pissed at this so find them organize them soon we will need them this is not a time to be afraid of prison if you dont want what is coming you better hurry we need protests in all cities who chant against PKK and pro TSK

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom