Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,704
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I understand, and I agree to an extend. My point, and the way I put into words may sound moderate in tone, but I would not refuse capital punishment when circumstances necessitate. All I am saying is that the fight should be in the rule of law, not outside the system.

One man rule (especially one with stars on shoulders) almost always brings disaster, because he breaks the system in the first place.
I am inclined to agree, as very few CO in history has been even greater statemen.

The sad or funny thing is if politicians didn't interfere with the beaucracy things would have balanced out itself a long time ago.

So restricting politicians reach and interference in society is a must. They must never be able to appoint someone to offices beyond picking their ministers and such. Employing people should follow procedures HR involvement and such.

L

LegionnairE

One man rule (especially one with stars on shoulders) almost always brings disaster, because he breaks the system in the first place.
The "disaster" took 2 years, not 20.

And %91 accepted the 1982 constitution.

Yes. I do mean it. I would much prefer Kenan Evren to what we have now. It's atrocious.

"People chose me so I can do whatever I want" is much worse than "We're taking responsibility for the situation that the country is in and we will fix it."
At least the latter recognizes that there's a deep fvcking problem and something must be done.

The army may have made some mistakes but you didn't see Kenan Evren becoming the richest man in Turkey with his cronies, giving tax reliefs to people close to him, filling accounts in swiss banks etc. You could call him many things, torturer, executioner maybe but at least he wasn't a fvcking thief.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kenan Evrens coup was the 15 July that happened.
It opened the way for tariqahs and political islam in Turkey and caused all the great degeneracy on Turkish economy, laws, education and culture.

Good thing at least at the time USA didnt aim for a Kurdistan in Turkey.

L

LegionnairE

Kenan Evrens coup was the 15 July that happened.
It opened the way for tariqahs and political islam in Turkey and caused all the great degeneracy on Turkish economy, laws, education and culture.

Good thing at least at the time USA didnt aim for a Kurdistan in Turkey.
Evren hated g*len. You shouldn't put the two in the same basket.

L

LegionnairE

List goes on, and by the way, that 91 percent had no other choice at the time, it was either a yes or a yes.
I'm guessing that %9 was too stupid to understand that :D

Look I don't know how old you are but if you aren't old enough to have voted yes in that referandum, your mother or father probably did.

If votes are enough to legitimize rule, then Evren is the most legitimate ruler to have come to Turkey.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,761
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ismail Demir T. C. Cumhurbaşkanlığı Savunma Sanayii Başkanı
President of Defense Industries:
In this interview he said that Turkiye succeed to win Modernization of Pakistan Submarines.
He also Explained What france officals Threaten Pakistan Officals that they will be punished IF they give contract for modernization of Pakistan Submarines to Turkiye.
Pakistan Officals were threaten by france on all fronts

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,212
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
uaiPRmMFaN7EnMWZvTE4B9-970-80.png

NASA sends Lucy to space and on its plaque, a message in Turkish from Orhan Pamuk, and one of a Turkish proverb in English.
The rest 18 messages are quotes from members of The Beatles, MLK, Einstein etc.

Full Image

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If some1 can translate pls

Its satire, Merkel is talking about something entirely different but the subtitles make it sound like she's confirming what Erdogan said about people in Europe starving while things are perfect in Turkey.

M

Manomed

Didn’t watch it yet so posting it here, perhaps it could be moved to appropriate thread
süleyman soylu be like BUNU YAPTIM ŞUNU YAPTIM (Aslında krallar gibi uyuşturucu satıcıları ve suçlular ile kanka olur) bir de pkkya 10 kişi katıldı türkiye de diyor Bruh suriyedeki sdf ve ypgdekilerin sayısını neden söylemiyorsun :DD bu adamı hiç sevmiyorum bağıra bağıra siyaset yapan birisi

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
But you said Palu? Or does your family just lives in Gedikyurt?

My grandgrandelders lived in Old Palu. Sometime before the First World War i think they moved to Gedikyurt.

Kovancilar was then small and just a district of Palu. If you lived in Gedikyurt, you still had to go to the Town Hall of Palu for legal business.

I only dont know from which village in Palu we come from. The people in my family doesnt know either, because are oldies are gone. But i remember the stories of Armenian people fledding and asking for help.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom