TR Casual Discussion Çay Bahçesi

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Anyone know whats going on with army? I watch so many videos on twitter of the destruction and i barely see the army anywhere? Is erdogan terrified of the army getting any positive press or something?

I would have thought that the army would have been the first people to call.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The circles that kept Erdogan's paranoia alive and manipulated him effectively have put him in a deadlock, just as they wanted.

Just an example, His prayer was answered. We faced the earthquake he wished for and he'll probably get his other wish too.

He saying: I am one of those who see a coup as unlikely. In today's conditions, there is no capability to stage a coup. In my opinion, it is very difficult to make a coup. There would have to be a huge public anger for Tayyip Erdoğan to go. A big natural disaster, a big earthquake, another natural disaster... Very big floods, very big fires... You know the fire that burned Australia, fires as big as that, earthquakes, floods that would cause a huge loss of life... But the most frightening thing is for Turkiye to achieve a military failure.

Just as I find it problematic that the current government is paralyzing the state mechanisms step by step out of paranoia and incompetence, I find it equally problematic that there is a mentality that says the country must be destroyed if necessary for Erdoğan to go. Until the nationalists of this country come together under a single roof one day, without feeling the need to join or form an alliance with any other structure, our noses will remain in the sh*t.

Last edited:

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
17 19,905
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear members,

As DefenceHub previously announced, this is a free/open-minded platform. No foundation, institution, government funded. DefenceHub is committed to freely posting your ideas. There is only one condition and that is not to break the rules. These
rules(click and read it) are to enable you to discuss in a more civilized community. Do not waste your time writing posts that 'll be deleted or have the potential to be deleted, instead it'll be a great pleasure for us and other members to read more useful comments and criticisms. Remember, you can write here freely and without hesitation.

Kind Regards...

DefenceHub

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

So i'm not posting this to get reaction and i would advise all muslims to not take the bait, there is an intention/agenda behind all of this, the dehumanisation process is calculated. Whats interesting to me though is how next to no british media has covered it when they couldn't stfu about the drawing of Muhammad in the past.

Always be aware that they want muslims to chimp out so they can turn round and call us animals, do not fall for it, do not be set up by these people.

Fairon

Reactions
6 868
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Anyone know whats going on with army? I watch so many videos on twitter of the destruction and i barely see the army anywhere? Is erdogan terrified of the army getting any positive press or something?

I would have thought that the army would have been the first people to call.

Every disaster something like this happen. Akp first try to solve problem themselves to getting the full credit. They block every other organization, instution that can help. When they realized they can't do it they utilize other means. Only problem with this, for earthquake first 48 hours are crucial but we lost this time because AKP cared for their image before people. Only thing they care about is image nothing else. They couldn't stand the posibility that army make a good impression on people before themselves.

Also other think is "with presidents order" thing. Thet centralized everything to push Erdogans image. Governors can't take initiative, army can't move without orders from Ankara. This blocks everything especially in a disaster this big.

But blocking twitter. It is just criminal. What image don't you want people to see that you decide to suppress thousands of peoples screams of help. Did you even care? Do you even care about deaths or suffering the people face? Or are you just this incompetent to not realize what will happen. I am wordless.

I didn't want to write anything because I was and still angry. Sad but more angry than sad. I couldn't write anything without swearing. I didn't want to change the main subject but every action this goverment.. Just... Unfortunately we will lose tens of thousands of people and most of them not be because of the earthquake.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 985
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Every disaster something like this happen. Akp first try to solve problem themselves to getting the full credit. They block every other organization, instution that can help. When they realized they can't do it they utilize other means. Only problem with this, for earthquake first 48 hours are crucial but we lost this time because AKP cared for their image before people. Only thing they care about is image nothing else. They couldn't stand the posibility that army make a good impression on people before themselves.

Also other think is "with presidents order" thing. Thet centralized everything to push Erdogans image. Governors can't take initiative, army can't move without orders from Ankara. This blocks everything especially in a disaster this big.

But blocking twitter. It is just criminal. What image don't you want people to see that you decide to suppress thousands of peoples screams of help. Did you even care? Do you even care about deaths or suffering the people face? Or are you just this incompetent to not realize what will happen. I am wordless.

I didn't want to write anything because I was and still angry. Sad but more angry than sad. I couldn't write anything without swearing. I didn't want to change the main subject but every action this goverment.. Just... Unfortunately we will lose tens of thousands of people and most of them not be because of the earthquake.
This government is nothing but a traitor to the country. And traitors no matter which rank should be hanged.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
ie8k5q39.jpg

Jewelry stores and local exchange offices, phone and computer stores, electronics and white goods stores are being looted, and most of them are Syrians whom we took under protection so they wouldn't die in the war. Many of the looters caught by the police were found with large sums of money and gold.

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Zulayho Ismailova, a 99-year-old grandmother living in the Sırdarya region of Uzbekistan, sent 20 million soms worth of money, about 3.5 times her pension, to earthquake victims in Turkiye as aid.

A small historical anecdote for our foreign friends, in our great War of Independence led by Ataturk, the Uzbek Turks (then called the Emirate of Bukhara) were the people who made the largest financial contribution to the armed struggle in Anatolia. The real source of the gold aid, which is still mentioned in some history books as Soviet aid, was the Uzbeks. May Allah be pleased with these noble people and many others like our grandmother Zulayho.

Top Bottom