TR Casual Discussion Çay Bahçesi

moz68k

Reactions
18 585
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
The shape is finally getting there! I slapped a temporary procedural metal panel material for this render, texturing won't be done before the topology is locked in.

Cem Gürbüz' version, while excellent, has a strange nose, and doesn't really match Kaan's at closer inspection. I also modeled the wings and fuselage as one piece (a total pain) which also more accurate as the topology blends smoothly between the two parts. The intakes and the horizontal stabilizers aren't finished, which is why they look a little weird. I probably won't be done before we (hopefully) see Kaan in the air :D

tfren2.cleaned.jpg

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,544
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Took their sweet time with this one.
Looks so good. I remember watching the Gta5 trailer the day it dropped. It had the greatest graphics fidelity in a game i had seen until that day. Watched it again right after. It looks so 2012 now. Amazing how far the tech has moved forward. Probably going to have to buy a PS5 when this comes out.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,052
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are getting Vice City I guess the next GTA game will either focus on San Fierro or Las Venturas.

Rockstar games once talked about remaking every city.

We got Liberty City for GTA 4 and Los Santos for GTA 5 .With GTA 6 we are getting Vice City.

I know people want Rome, London, Istanbul, Moscow or whatever big city thats not in the USA. I understand but putting cities like Rome or even Istanbul can be really controversial especially for a game that focuses on violence and drugs.

Presenting fictionalised cities is much more low risk rather than licensing a real outright city.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,601
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are getting Vice City I guess the next GTA game will either focus on San Fierro or Las Venturas.

Rockstar games once talked about remaking every city.

We got Liberty City for GTA 4 and Los Santos for GTA 5 .With GTA 6 we are getting Vice City.

I know people want Rome, London, Istanbul, Moscow or whatever big city thats not in the USA. I understand but putting cities like Rome or even Istanbul can be really controversial especially for a game that focuses on violence and drugs.

Presenting fictionalised cities is much more low risk rather than licensing a real outright city.
With this game Rockstar is finally able to tap into the legendary "Florida man" mythos. :D

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
I’m really proud of this kid and happy for him but also got an “Abi” advice for him.
Please stop objecting and playing with the officials. In European basketball when a star provoke an official, it might not be a much of a problem, especially former Yugoslavian background players. But in the NFL, it’s considered whining, weeping. The audience doesn’t like it and they call you names for that.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
In every game of Alperen I have seen you can see how the refs blow the whistle against him. Especially last season they were even worse. Luka Doncic is even worse than him though- even though in most cases he gets the Superstar treatment by the refs. :D

Hopefully Sengun stays consistent and improves his game with every coming season. He has a lot of room for development.

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Luka Doncic is even worse than him though- even though in most cases he gets the Superstar treatment by the refs. :D

Hopefully Sengun stays consistent and improves his game with every coming season. He has a lot of room for development.
Doncic, Jokic et al. like I said former Yugoslavian and E. European school and they always argue with the officials. He said his idol was Jokic, and why not? The guy is among the elite and you can tell how he was influenced by him. So much so that, he even impersonates his fights with officials 😁
He still is young though and got time ahead of him to create and develop his own style, just like you said. So far, you can tell that he enjoys it 🙂

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,390
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

I don't know if guys watched it but damn...this was so good!

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Doncic, Jokic et al. like I said former Yugoslavian and E. European school and they always argue with the officials. He said his idol was Jokic, and why not? The guy is among the elite and you can tell how he was influenced by him. So much so that, he even impersonates his fights with officials 😁
He still is young though and got time ahead of him to create and develop his own style, just like you said. So far, you can tell that he enjoys it 🙂

Whining to the refs is not just a Yugo-thing... It is more of a Southern/Mediterranean thing. Italians, Spaniards, Turks, Greeks, Yugos etc- it is in our blood to argue with the refs when they do stupid shit. :D

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Whining to the refs is not just a Yugo-thing... It is more of a Southern/Mediterranean thing. Italians, Spaniards, Turks, Greeks, Yugos etc- it is in our blood to argue with the refs when they do stupid shit. :D
Once again, Americans, especially football and basketball fans hate this. They consider these two team sports as the toughest, roughest shit. Bitching, whining makes players look lame. And with all due respect, they always bitching, tbh. Not only when the officials f*** up 🫤

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom