Committed member
Reactions
1 220
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Eve

Everyone knows what I believe . You can recognise a man by his words. But no-one knows what you are.
But thank you, for saying Arabic myhthology, so you ain't a Kizilbas and as you said that that you ain't an atheist either. Which leaves only one possibility, Murat by the day and Moritz by the night?
By the way, you used to have Sakali Nuri Pasha picture as your Avatar as he said " In Turkey, there is no place for the people who speak Lo or Zo" you are somewhere there. Not exactly, but you can see what he or other Turkish hreos would think about you.
Don't worry, I am not going to report you to the moderator, I ain't a snitch
Im a Turkmen a Turk something that you are not.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
@IC3M@N FX

Not to go off ropic ama lots of stories Arabs selling out their own this was also during the Prophet Muhammed(peace be upon him)s time too numerous backstabbers came from Arabs.

When the Aksumite Empire actually invaded Makkah, Aksumite soldiers asked where the Kaaba was an Arab actualy told him I call tell you where it is for a piece of gold.

Its easy to find numerous people to sell out their own kind

Im not surprised that Mossad has so many lackeys. Whats even more sad we seen how Israel treats Arabs. A lot of these lackeys return back to Israel they will basically be treated like subhumans.

IDF even has lots of Druze soldiers even Circassians. Same Circassians who suffered genocide from the Russians are now becoming footsoldiers to do Israel's dirty work against Palestinians.

Dont forget in the Turkish independance war how Cerkes Etem turn against us and how Circassians participated in burning Turkish villages.

Its not racist at all to mention this because its all apart of history.

Israel is lasting this long because the Arabs are not united at all they are too busy scheming each other and trying backstab each other to even unite with each other.

People forget who actually led the war against the Crusaders it was the Zengids and Salahuddin Ayubi both were not Arab or Palestinian.

Holy lands will be liberated by a Non Arab Muslim mark my words.

Strong AI

Contributor
Reactions
20 2,189
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
"GÖREVLİ PERSONELİN AKILLI TELEFON KULLANIMI

Bakanlık kaynakları, görevli personelin akıllı telefon kullanımına ilişkin nasıl tedbir alınacağına ilişkin soru üzerine “Çalışmalarımız son aşamaya geldi, ama henüz bununla ilgili emri yayınlamadık. Özellikle operasyon bölgelerine yönelik ciddi tedbirler alınacak” dedi."

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

Translation: We are good friends with Turkey. I just don't like Kurds.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Funny AF
What I understand from translations is that I think Japanese government removed PKK from terrorist organization status and those posters are afraid of a huge wave of Kurdish people pouring into Japan seeking political asylum and it will be granted to all of them.

Again, don’t quote me on it. That’s what I gathered from translations.

IC3M@N FX

Reactions
4 232
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hell is more likely to freeze over.... I'm not saying that Japan is totally racist and totally xenophobic, but they like to keep to themselves.
I was once in Japan myself (vacation), a beautiful country with a very rich culture and friendly people really, but very distant towards foreigners.
They don't want any foreigners around either, no matter what country they're from.
This probably has to do with the fact that Japan has always been isolated and generally has a hard time with foreign cultures and languages.
But you shouldn't do too much wrong to Japan either, the Dutch and Portuguese used the Japanese and tried to manipulate them to open up Japan to trade and plunder. The opposite happened but Japan then isolated itself for centuries.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,057
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hell is more likely to freeze over.... I'm not saying that Japan is totally racist and totally xenophobic, but they like to keep to themselves.
I was once in Japan myself (vacation), a beautiful country with a very rich culture and friendly people really, but very distant towards foreigners.
They don't want any foreigners around either, no matter what country they're from.
This probably has to do with the fact that Japan has always been isolated and generally has a hard time with foreign cultures and languages.
But you shouldn't do too much wrong to Japan either, the Dutch and Portuguese used the Japanese and tried to manipulate them to open up Japan to trade and plunder. The opposite happened but Japan then isolated itself for centuries.
They even dislike a pure japanese who study and live long time overseas.they think he will change the pure japanese culture.

As a son of a Japanese(and British-Turks),I never choose Japanese passport.

My spirit is that of a nomad people but not island people.I

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,057
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@IC3M@N FX

Not to go off ropic ama lots of stories Arabs selling out their own this was also during the Prophet Muhammed(peace be upon him)s time too numerous backstabbers came from Arabs.

When the Aksumite Empire actually invaded Makkah, Aksumite soldiers asked where the Kaaba was an Arab actualy told him I call tell you where it is for a piece of gold.

Its easy to find numerous people to sell out their own kind

Im not surprised that Mossad has so many lackeys. Whats even more sad we seen how Israel treats Arabs. A lot of these lackeys return back to Israel they will basically be treated like subhumans.

IDF even has lots of Druze soldiers even Circassians. Same Circassians who suffered genocide from the Russians are now becoming footsoldiers to do Israel's dirty work against Palestinians.

Dont forget in the Turkish independance war how Cerkes Etem turn against us and how Circassians participated in burning Turkish villages.

Its not racist at all to mention this because its all apart of history.

Israel is lasting this long because the Arabs are not united at all they are too busy scheming each other and trying backstab each other to even unite with each other.

People forget who actually led the war against the Crusaders it was the Zengids and Salahuddin Ayubi both were not Arab or Palestinian.

Holy lands will be liberated by a Non Arab Muslim mark my words.
The Arabs of Today was just a mixture of a lot of ancient nations.

For example,the Barbary corsairs and Ottoman Turks in North Africa are also Arabs now.They were good fighters

The people of Fertile Crescent cant fight,that s for thousand years.The Romans said they were far weaker than Germans.

They just became the Arabs since the Arab conquest.

And the real Arabs from Arabian Peninsula were good fighters 1300 years ago but not now.

IC3M@N FX

Reactions
4 232
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's not really about ethnicity, we should also stop making these people worse than they are. It is not a reproach to anyone. But it is a fact that almost all peoples were defeated in modern times, in this case in the early 20th century.

Morocco = colonial country France / Spain
Algeria = colonial country France
Tunisia = Colonial country France
Libya = Colonial country Italy
Egypt = Colonial country France / Britain
Saudi Arabia = Used and only by the grace of Britain was she allowed to found her own country
Syria = Colonial country France
Lebanon = Colonial country France
United Arab Emirates = Colonial country Britain created by the permission of the British to withdraw

This runs like a red thread from North Africa to the Middle East. I can list countless Arab countries.
They are all defeated peoples, you can see in Syria, Iraq & Co how they fled in droves as soon as there was a war.
They have zero identity and no will to fight because their own country treated them badly beforehand, and if a country allows itself to be subjugated then this inferiority will not go away.
Because honestly, what can these countries be proud of that a national pride develops at all?
They have no self-esteem, I don't mean that in a bad way to defame these people, but they simply lack an identity.
What's more, they are also consumed by hatred towards each other the Arabic Countries.
They have zero trust in each other and the Arab League is a laughing stock that cannot exert any pressure on the USA or Europe.

The Europeans are still angry today that Turkey and Iran have a national pride that goes beyond their own value of life and cannot be bought.
Because they were simply not defeated or colonized.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,057
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's not really about ethnicity, we should also stop making these people worse than they are. It is not a reproach to anyone. But it is a fact that almost all peoples were defeated in modern times, in this case in the early 20th century.

Morocco = colonial country France / Spain
Algeria = colonial country France
Tunisia = Colonial country France
Libya = Colonial country Italy
Egypt = Colonial country France / Britain
Saudi Arabia = Used and only by the grace of Britain was she allowed to found her own country
Syria = Colonial country France
Lebanon = Colonial country France
United Arab Emirates = Colonial country Britain created by the permission of the British to withdraw

This runs like a red thread from North Africa to the Middle East. I can list countless Arab countries.
They are all defeated peoples, you can see in Syria, Iraq & Co how they fled in droves as soon as there was a war.
They have zero identity and no will to fight because their own country treated them badly beforehand.
They have no self-esteem, I don't mean that in a bad way to defame these people, but they simply lack an identity. The Europeans are still angry today that Turkey and Iran have a national pride that goes beyond their own value of life and cannot be bought.
Actually They were all conquest by us before defeated by Western,

There only a few countries never became a colony in modern history.Even in west, France conquest by German in WW2)

US
UK
Russia
Ottoman-Turkey(defeated but not be conquered)
China(if not count the Machu as foreigners)
Persian/iran(defeated and controlled but not be conquered)
Japan(up to you how to see 1945)

and several others(Tayland and Swedish or others)

We are the several special people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
The Arabs of Today was just a mixture of a lot of ancient nations.

For example,the Barbary corsairs and Ottoman Turks in North Africa are also Arabs now.They were good fighters

The people of Fertile Crescent cant fight,that s for thousand years.The Romans said they were far weaker than Germans.

They just became the Arabs since the Arab conquest.

And the real Arabs from Arabian Peninsula were good fighters 1300 years ago but not now.
that is Islamic imperialism and if we dont resist this the same fate of Syrians Iraqis and Egyptians await us. give arabc name for our kids follow Arabic customs and behaviors celebrate Arabic festivals such ramzan bayrami or kurban bayrami instead of Nardoqan, Kosaqan, Paktaqan, Paynaqan and Sayaqan

we must protect our culture

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
that is Islamic imperialism and if we dont resist this the same fate of Syrians Iraqis and Egyptians await us. give arabc name for our kids follow Arabic customs and behaviors celebrate Arabic festivals such ramzan bayrami or kurban bayrami instead of Nardoqan, Kosaqan, Paktaqan, Paynaqan and Sayaqan

we must protect our culture

Ottomans, Seljuks and the Muslim Mongols also engaged in Islamic imperialism.

LOL

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,515
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hear me out...