7 3,571
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
FqO5WYmWYAMxfS5.jpg

5F9B9786-E607-49D5-8E9E-981996FA53D1.jpeg

AE1FD5BA-476C-45EC-9431-30AD7E3E8F2E.jpeg

long live turkist secular nationalist who protect turkey from namussuz Gavat islamist
Karabük'te olanları duydun mu?

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
The Generals 9:06 and 11:44
what a piece of propaganda from Atatürk dying of alcoholism ( which he didn't he die of sickness he caught in prison) to soldiers cutting sheep thought with traditionally war song which was actually verses from Quran and they were making sacrifices this documentary as full of falsehoods but still a gold mine of a example of how westerns propaganda machine works and how did it tried to blackened the generals for preventing tarikats especially fethullah gülen's tarikat to take over the army and state. i busy now but you can read my old post here if you want to know about 90s. erbekan was never overthrown by a coupe there were NEVER a coupe . Erbakan was forced by army to sign 18 demand of national security council(MGK)'s demand which was unpopular with his jihadist part of his vote base after 28 şubat he was sill prime minister for 4.5 month he was never been overthrown. WTF this documentary is talking about after he sign MGK'S demand he had problem with his vote base after 4 month of inner party infighting he resigned. as for old Turkish constitutions president was head of state who represent Turkish people hence he need to be above politic he or she must resigned from his party in order to become president. presidents also will have seat in MGK and army intelligence will give them report about internal or outside threats and he has voice on how to deal with the threat in MGK. on the other hand prime ministers are head of government not state. they are they are involved in politics. after each elections president will give a task to the largest party to from the government and if they failed traditionally president will give the task to the second largest party which was tansu çiller's party the key word is traditionally and not legally. after 28 şubat and infighting in refah party several of tansu çiller's members of parliament joined the mesut yılmaz's part hence erbakan - çiller lost its majority in parliament and collations collapsed before erbakan hand over the government he resign. president demirel in stead of traditionally hand over the task to from the government to the second party (çiller's party) gave the task to the 3rd largest party ( mesut yılmaz's party)

2 thing happening

1) erbakan resign due to the party infighting
2) erbakan - çiller now lost its majorty in parliment and president demirel gave the task to the 3rd largest party instead of the second largest party

explain to me how the FUCK Erbakan was overthrown as in the documentary is suggesting ?????
did the propaganda documentary explained all the things that i explained to you ?? or did it just make another black propaganda as if in turkey there is no law or judiciary . the only questionable thing generals did was the 18 Demand of MGK in which president was in full agreement with them and btw they didn't done anything illegal since MGK's job is to protect the republic from threat in this case Fetö's threat. @morningstar tell me now again where is the fucking coupe ??

general çeivk bir explaine the army's briefing about threat of fethullah gülen's tarikat. the report is 600 pages long

1 more thing your documentary shows a guy who is fired from army. at 2002 when general hilmy özkök take over the army they all come back to the army were they all participate in Fetö's 2016 15th Juley coup attempt. they were fired from army in 90s for a Reason

EY9RTadXgAU1h10.jpg

229 member of fetö was fired from army 734 member of other tarikats were fired and your documentry show them as victim

at 8:00 former commander of the 1st army general çetin doğan says 28 şubat mainly was done against fetö and those who give them refuge take note that army NEVER forced erbakan to resigne but only to execute the 18 demand his government collapse due to he has not longer the majority in parliament and he resigned due to the infighting . other thing to take note is the fact that after 28th şubat fethullah gülen force to flee to the united state

general çetin doğan expline why tanks moved in sincan

general çetin doğan's fully interview with varyansan tv after this inter view AKP, now with the new constituting, has full control of the judiciary throw him in jail at age 84 while he forgive hızbullah terrorist who killed 3 people with the excuse of health problem before the last election. they did this on purpose because when he talks his words

1) goes against islamist's version of " başörtülü bacım " narrative
2) its shows americans achieved with AKP what they couldnt achieve with erbakan

which was

1) creating kurdistan in iraq
2) creating of kurdistan in syria
3) preventing the turkish army to create turkmenli
4) opening of kozmik oda which killed 848 turkish spy in pkk as well as gave away offensive and defensive plans of turksh army the IFF signals as well as gave away the name of iraqi turkemens who are working with turkish army
5) peace process (with PKK)
6) removing the minefield from border ( in order the fill turkey with Syrians and afghans and make space for Kurds to create Kurdistan in Syria ) hence the demographic crisis
7) over throw the turkish army who was preventing Kurdistan project which was a project to secure long term security of Israel
8) hand over Cyprus and Aegean islands

flag_map_of_turkmeneli_by_llmatako_d6avj2e-pre.png

as the US was planning for kurdistan in iraq turkish army was planning to create turkmenli to counter it hence çuval olayi which happend during hilmi özkök time which he himself was member of tarikat

in the video above necemettin ebakan says AKP create by Zionist which kinda right they really received help and fetö came to power during their time not erbakan and they achived most of their goal now they are finished with erdogan and abandon him to his fate

@Ryder i saw your comment about 28th şubat which showed to me you know nothing about it this post will be good post to educate you about 28th şubat

Last edited:

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
@morningstar tell me now again where is the fucking coupe ??
I never said word ‘coup’ of 1997 tho lol. Never. The point here just that, right? From this whole wall of texts? Whatever that is, it is not a coup if ‘consider’ coup needs weapon to involve. But, you can’t control what billipeople1 gonna think about that. For my case, I never said word ‘coup’ about 1997 event.

Not related but, btw, Indonesia ever used parliamentary system too during the 50s when our constitution was UUDS 1950. Actually before that too, but would be too much to talked because that would also gonna talk about government during Indonesian Revolutionary War and UUD RIS, constitution that was made Indonesia as federal state called United States of Indonesia after Konferensi Meja Bundar (KMB) with Dutch. Dutch demand that to free Indonesia, okay, why not? 1950 when no more Dutch, made new constitution. Now we use UUD 1945 constitution with Presidential system, but after Soeharto’s New Order replaced with Reformasi, UUD 1945 amended for 4 times to prevent us to back to authoritarianism.

We had Natsir Cabinet from Masyumi party, but intra-party disagreement within Masyumi, there were concern that the cabinet maybe too fragile because PNI not included. The cabinet fallen, however it was, and replaced with Sukiman cabinet from Masyumi that included PNI, his deputy from PNI. This cabinet quite stable, with some issues for sure. During this cabinet, Supreme Court (Judiciary) ordered them to captured many people with connection with PKI. The PKI went loud in legislative for this, as they should, but the government still okay. The government was fallen because of internal Masyumi and PNI were against them actually, for what they did during the time of Treaty of San Francisco, at the same time made Mutual Security Act with the US. This step was not new, PM Hatta had something same too, especially deal with US to made Indonesian National Police of Soekanto more prepared to be the force of counter-coup because Military saw as too influenced by the communist, but not this official.

Now we’re even for the wall of texts with slightly towards too much off-topic things.

Edit:
1. billions of people

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
what a piece of propaganda from Atatürk dying of alcoholism ( which he didn't he die of sickness he caught in prison) to soldiers cutting sheep thought with traditionally war song which was actually verses from Quran and they were making sacrifices this documentary as full of falsehoods but still a gold mine of a example of how westerns propaganda machine works and how did it tried to blackened the generals for preventing tarikats especially fethullah gülen's tarikat to take over the army and state. i busy now but you can read my old post here if you want to know about 90s. erbekan was never overthrown by a coupe there were NEVER a coupe . Erbakan was forced by army to sign 18 demand of national security council(MGK)'s demand which was unpopular with his jihadist part of his vote base after 28 şubat he was sill prime minister for 4.5 month he was never been overthrown. WTF this documentary is talking about after he sign MGK'S demand he had problem with his vote base after 4 month of inner party infighting he resigned. as for old Turkish constitutions president was head of state who represent Turkish people hence he need to be above politic he or she must resigned from his party in order to become president. presidents also will have seat in MGK and army intelligence will give them report about internal or outside threats and he has voice on how to deal with the threat in MGK. on the other hand prime ministers are head of government not state. they are they are involved in politics. after each elections president will give a task to the largest party to from the government and if they failed traditionally president will give the task to the second largest party which was tansu çiller's party the key word is traditionally and not legally. after 28 şubat and infighting in refah party several of tansu çiller's members of parliament joined the mesut yılmaz's part hence erbakan - çiller lost its majority in parliament and collations collapsed before erbakan hand over the government he resign. president demirel in stead of traditionally hand over the task to from the government to the second party (çiller's party) gave the task to the 3rd largest party ( mesut yılmaz's party)

2 thing happening

1) erbakan resign due to the party infighting
2) erbakan - çiller now lost its majorty in parliment and president demirel gave the task to the 3rd largest party instead of the second largest party

explain to me how the FUCK Erbakan was overthrown as in the documentary is suggesting ?????
did the propaganda documentary explained all the things that i explained to you ?? or did it just make another black propaganda as if in turkey there is no law or judiciary . the only questionable thing generals did was the 18 Demand of MGK in which president was in full agreement with them and btw they didn't done anything illegal since MGK's job is to protect the republic from threat in this case Fetö's threat. @morningstar tell me now again where is the fucking coupe ??

general çeivk bir explaine the army's briefing about threat of fethullah gülen's tarikat. the report is 600 pages long

1 more thing your documentary shows a guy who is fired from army. at 2002 when general hilmy özkök take over the army they all come back to the army were they all participate in Fetö's 2015 15th Juley coup attempt. they were fired from army in 90s for a Reason

EY9RTadXgAU1h10.jpg

229 member of fetö was fired from army 734 member of other tarikats were fired and your documentry show them as victim

at 8:00 former commander of the 1st army general çetin doğan says 28 şubat mainly was done against fetö and those who give them refuge take note that army NEVER forced erbakan to resigne but only to execute the 18 demand his government collapse due to he has not longer the majority in parliament and he resigned due to the infighting . other thing to take note is the fact that after 28th şubat fethullah gülen force to flee to the united state

general çetin doğan expline why tanks moved in sincan

general çetin doğan's fully interview with varyansan tv after this inter view AKP, now with the new constituting, has full control of the judiciary throw him in jail at age 84 while he forgive hızbullah terrorist who killed 3 people with the excuse of health problem before the last election. they did this on purpose because when he talks his words

1) goes against islamist's version of " başörtülü bacım " narrative
2) its shows americans achieved with AKP what they couldnt achieve with erbakan

which was

1) creating kurdistan in iraq
2) creating of kurdistan in syria
3) preventing the turkish army to create turkmenli
4) opening of kozmik oda which killed 848 turkish spy in pkk as well as gave away offensive and defensive plans of turksh army the IFF signals as well as gave away the name of iraqi turkemens who are working with turkish army
5) peace process (with PKK)
6) removing the minefield from border ( in order the fill turkey with Syrians and afghans and make space for Kurds to create Kurdistan in Syria ) hence the demographic crisis
7) over throw the turkish army who was preventing Kurdistan project which was a project to secure long term security of Israel

flag_map_of_turkmeneli_by_llmatako_d6avj2e-pre.png

as the US was planning for kurdistan in iraq turkish army was planning to create turkmenli to counter it hence çuval olayi which happend during hilmi özkök time which he himself was member of tarikat

in the video above necemettin ebakan says AKP create by Zionist which kinda right they really received help and fetö came to power during their time not erbakan and they achived most of their goal now they are finished with erdogan and abandon him to his fate

@Ryder i saw your comment about 28th şubat which showed to me you know nothing about it this post will be good post to educate you about 28th şubat

Ataturk died from cirhosis which is mainly due to alcohol.

He was not a alcoholic but he was a heavy drinker and a heavy smoker which basically destroyed his long term health.

Ottoman Sultan Murat the 4th also died from Cirhosis due to his heavy drinking.

If anybody wants to learn a good lesson here. Its simple alcohol and smoking kills your long term health.

We all have our flaws.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,243
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ataturk died from cirhosis which is mainly due to alcohol.

He was not a alcoholic but he was a heavy drinker and a heavy smoker which basically destroyed his long term health.

Ottoman Sultan Murat the 4th also died from Cirhosis due to his heavy drinking.

If anybody wants to learn a good lesson here. Its simple alcohol and smoking kills your long term health.

We all have our flaws.
Cirrhosis is also caused by Malaria medicine (kinin?) AFAIK

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Cirrhosis is also caused by Malaria medicine (kinin?) AFAIK

I think Stress can also take its toll.

To be honest for me Turks are more heavy smokers rather than heavy drinkers.

My grandpa was a heavy smoker and he passed away in 2006. He really smoked so many packets a day. Even when I stayed at his house I woke up at 4am and his smoking.

My dad also smoked but gave it up thankfully.

Smoking is really apart of Turkish culture. Has been for centuries.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
I never said word ‘coup’ of 1997 tho lol. Never. The point here just that, right? From this whole wall of texts? Whatever that is, it is not a coup if ‘consider’ coup needs weapon to involve.

you put this video which was full of falsehood and designed for its time which was in 2000s were every one lynching and gaslighting the army and write " The Generals 9:06 and 11:44 " which shows the part the documentary spreading falsehood about generals and i gave you the full answer
But, you can’t control what billipeople1 gonna think about that. For my case, I never said word ‘coup’ about 1997 event.
billions of people my ars beside this issue its none of the billions of people's business

Not related but, btw, Indonesia ever used parliamentary system too during the 50s when our constitution was UUDS 1950. Actually before that too, but would be too much to talked because that would also gonna talk about government during Indonesian Revolutionary War and UUD RIS, constitution that was made Indonesia as federal state called United States of Indonesia after Konferensi Meja Bundar (KMB) with Dutch. Dutch demand that to free Indonesia, okay, why not? 1950 when no more Dutch, made new constitution. Now we use UUD 1945 constitution with Presidential system, but after Soeharto’s New Order replaced with Reformasi, UUD 1945 amended for 4 times to prevent us to back to authoritarianism.

We had Natsir Cabinet from Masyumi party, but intra-party disagreement within Masyumi, there were concern that the cabinet maybe too fragile because PNI not included. The cabinet fallen, however it was, and replaced with Sukiman cabinet from Masyumi that included PNI, his deputy from PNI. This cabinet quite stable, with some issues for sure. During this cabinet, Supreme Court (Judiciary) ordered them to captured many people with connection with PKI. The PKI went loud in legislative for this, as they should, but the government still okay. The government was fallen because of internal Masyumi and PNI were against them actually, for what they did during the time of Treaty of San Francisco, at the same time made Mutual Security Act with the US. This step was not new, PM Hatta had something same too, especially deal with US to made Indonesian National Police of Soekanto more prepared to be the force of counter-coup because Military saw as too influenced by the communist, but not this official.

Now we’re even for the wall of texts with slightly towards too much off-topic things.
off topic

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,627
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan simply took the security apparatus that had been built up last century and turned it against other groups of people as well

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,486
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm out for a couple of hours and we are sending troops to Korea and get nuked...

PYONGYANG 82

View attachment 66391

View attachment 66394
@Ryder

After the decisive victory of the Turkish Armed Forces over the North Korean tyrant Kim Jong Un the embassy of the Ottoman Empire was officially opened in Pyong Yang.

As bayraklari as!

Meanwhile Russia is negotiating the terms of joining the Ottoman Empire. The Red Army Choir is in Turkiye, bringing joy to the Ottoman citizens in Istanbul, singing patriotic Ottoman songs in sign of submission.

You can see the emotions in these two great leaders eyes.

1711249010773.png

1711249019452.png

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Ryder

After the decisive victory of the Turkish Armed Forces over the North Korean tyrant Kim Jong Un the embassy of the Ottoman Empire was officially opened in Pyong Yang.

As bayraklari as!

Meanwhile Russia is negotiating the terms of joining the Ottoman Empire. The Red Army Choir is in Turkiye, bringing joy to the Ottoman citizens in Istanbul, singing patriotic Ottoman songs in sign of submission.

View attachment 66762
View attachment 66763

Lmaoooooooooo

This is gold hahahahaha

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Ryder

As bayraklari as!

View attachment 66762
View attachment 66763

DUNYA LIDERI

BIZIM REIS!!!

CUHMUR REIS

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,486
Nation of residence
Bulgaria