Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,033
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

In Australia there is fcking suvs everywhere!!

I hope Turkiye does not go the same route.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,492
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Iran in 1995:

1713100895267.png

Iran in 2010:

1713100907927.png

Iran in 2020:

1713100924737.png

Iran in 2024:

1713100876187.png

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,559
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Iran informed Turkey in advance about the operation against Israel, Reuters reports, citing a Turkish diplomatic source.

“The US, through Turkey, conveyed to Iran that Tehran’s operation should be limited.
Tehran has assured Ankara that it will not launch a new attack on Israel if Tel Aviv does not respond.”

It looks like in 5, maximum 10 years, the US President will call Ankara and ask for permission to launch a couple of missiles at Russia.
The Sultan will answer: - I allow it, but only without escalation :)

Reminds me of this Twitter dialogue...

1713109748026.png

Strong AI

Contributor
Reactions
20 2,201
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe a Iran - Israel war is going to break out in the coming hours, but most turkish defence enthusiasts just want to know one thing right now:
When will KAAN fly the second time?

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,757
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe a Iran - Israel war is going to break out in the coming hours, but most turkish defence enthusiasts just want to know one thing right now:
When will KAAN fly the second time?

Strong AI

Contributor
Reactions
20 2,201
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,757
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
true. and it's an unknown publication to me. that's why I didn't share it on KAAN section.

This quote was interesting though:

"The processing of the data received during the first flight was completed and the necessary software updates were completed."

If true, and there's no other issue with the plane, then the second flight should be imminent.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,033
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Another day in Australia.

After a white guy went on a stabbing rampage.

Our Muslims had to show to the world that we will not be beaten in the stabbing race.

Whats interesting if it wasnt for the police the 16 year old stabber was going to be lynched by Assyrians.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,383
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Does anyone around here uses reddit? I have been there for few months and it feels like it is killing my brain cells everytime I am there. First I thought I needed to adapt and adjust myself with absolute free speech, culturally speaking. But now I feel like it is just too toxic and idiotic. Most of the redditors talks like either kids with doesn't live a real life or people with room-temperature-IQ. When it comes to outside world, most of them are tremendously ignorants yet so full of themselves. They seems to think themselves as some kind of intellectuals while making dumbest comments. Also, I thought given it was mostly left leaning it would be a tolerant place, but it seems like in general they are very much intolerant and dissimisive of anything non-western. Has Reddit always been like this?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,033
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Does anyone around here uses reddit? I have been there for few months and it feels like it is killing my brain cells everytime I am there. First I thought I needed to adapt and adjust myself with absolute free speech, culturally speaking. But now I feel like it is just too toxic and idiotic. Most of the redditors talks like either kids with doesn't live a real life or people with room-temperature-IQ. When it comes to outside world, most of them are tremendously ignorants yet so full of themselves. They seems to think themselves as some kind of intellectuals while making dumbest comments. Also, I thought given it was mostly left leaning it would be a tolerant place, but it seems like in general they are very much intolerant and dissimisive of anything non-western. Has Reddit always been like this?

You can never have a proper conversation on reddit.

R/Turkey and R/Europe are one the most toxic pages I have ever been too.

I left Quora too. They seem to be pretty fine in tolerating people posting anti Turkish sentiment and Islamophobia.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom