YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,311
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Fonşinciğin mâbâdı alev alev! BND'ye haber verin söndürsünler :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

edit: I just sniffed around a little. Turns out that particular Akıncı really has wescam. Wescam CMX-22D to be axact. I'm told the first 6 Akıncı drones have those. Next ones will have ASELFLIR. Still, that doesn't change the fact that ASELFLIR-500 are the equivalent if not superior to wescam's, and Nevşin Fongü over here is trying to spread a certain narrative that goes counter to our national interests.

edit 2: Now that I think about it, how does this chick with her two braincells managed to get this very obscure piece of information. My guess is BND or similar intelligence agencies she has been prostituting her career for.

Last edited:

Iskander

Committed member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 861
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Israelis make fun of Iranians

"Mossad agent Heli Copter is back in action"

1716222879229.png

Last edited:

Dennixtoue

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Bigoted Zionism celebrate attacks on public media Israeli imbred jews gets motors thanks to AIPAC and controls the US Congress

Strong AI

Contributor
Reactions
21 2,452
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You can literally see, that the coordinates from the live feed are not the same as what Iran claims to have recieved.

AKINCI should have dropped some "sari torba" (yellow bags) on the crash side.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
67 7,792
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
well....you dont have to do a ton of explaining since you have it all on video.....

One strange thing about these beasts, is they are surprisingly stealthy despite their size. Once I was walking down the road and stopped in front of a shop for a few moments. Something slightly touched by back. I thought, wow, who has such a big and heavy hand? So I looked back. It was an elephant nose, and it was standing right behind me. I freaked out and jumped out of its way.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom