ADMusa

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nigeria
Nation of origin
Nigeria
screenshot-2023-04-25-230625-pYSJ.jpg

A poll of polls. Average in orange.
Opinion polls are just what they are: OPINIONS, not Facts. U.S. polls predicted a Hillary Clinton win but that didn't happen. I'm highly confident the AKP will come out enmass this time and even take back Instanbul and Ankara.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
It is estimated to be 19 million syrians in turkey by 2040...

just the syrians not afghans or pakis.
And it is the result of the treachery of erdogan and his goons.
Im not saying new government will bow down to assad but If we have to bow down to assad its all the fault of corruption of erdogan not someone else.

same goes for ypg. When tayyip was saying “şamda namaz kilicaz” kilicdaroglu was saying there must be a way to find peace in syria, dont fuel the war.
Im talking to all foreigners on this forum, stop simping for erdogan. He is the worst thing that happened to this country in all of the history of the republic.
Peace in Syria?
If Tayip was a dictator who allied with Russia and killed around 30-40% of his people to stay in power, would you have made peace with him

It isnt the foreigners who should stop simping for Erdogan it is you people who should stop simping for the Western backed media as well as the opposition media

Pls explain to me how will a refugee accept going back under the care of some1 who killed their own brethen to satisfy his lust for power
Pls explain to me how will you expel around 10 million refugees at The least within 2 years under a UN-backed deal when the UN and Europe themselves dont want tye refugees to leave Turkey; read the Turkish opposition policy written by Ragip Soylu for once

You see, I have a brain; when some1 states 1+1=2, I believe him but when some1 states 1+1=4, then there is something wrong
Just look at Kilicdaroglu's presidential promises. The amount of free stuff he promises the people is expected to surpass the 100 billion $ while he will enter Turkey in a recession period and promised he wont take loans from the IMF? something is wrong here

This is the problem with democracy. It is all and good when the people are aware of the shit surrounding them but when the ignorance between the masses spreads, democracy becomes a curse
Ppl wanna believe in the 2 year miracle that Kilicdaroglu promised? My answer is to look at the result of the 2 year promised miracle of Trump, Biden, Macron, Liz Truss, Boris Jhonson, Rishi Sunack, El-Sisi, MBS, Qais Saaed etc....I assure you it didnt end well and guess what.... Kilicdaroglu is highly likely to be inferior than most of the prementioned
But who cares..... lets believe in miracles like a bunch of goats being kept in line by a dog

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,543
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Peace in Syria?
If Tayip was a dictator who allied with Russia and killed around 30-40% of his people to stay in power, would you have made peace with him

It isnt the foreigners who should stop simping for Erdogan it is you people who should stop simping for the Western backed media as well as the opposition media

Pls explain to me how will a refugee accept going back under the care of some1 who killed their own brethen to satisfy his lust for power
Pls explain to me how will you expel around 10 million refugees at The least within 2 years under a UN-backed deal when the UN and Europe themselves dont want tye refugees to leave Turkey; read the Turkish opposition policy written by Ragip Soylu for once

You see, I have a brain; when some1 states 1+1=2, I believe him but when some1 states 1+1=4, then there is something wrong
Just look at Kilicdaroglu's presidential promises. The amount of free stuff he promises the people is expected to surpass the 100 billion $ while he will enter Turkey in a recession period and promised he wont take loans from the IMF? something is wrong here

This is the problem with democracy. It is all and good when the people are aware of the shit surrounding them but when the ignorance between the masses spreads, democracy becomes a curse
Ppl wanna believe in the 2 year miracle that Kilicdaroglu promised? My answer is to look at the result of the 2 year promised miracle of Trump, Biden, Macron, Liz Truss, Boris Jhonson, Rishi Sunack, El-Sisi, MBS, Qais Saaed etc....I assure you it didnt end well and guess what.... Kilicdaroglu is highly likely to be inferior than most of the prementioned
But who cares..... lets believe in miracles like a bunch of goats being kept in line by a dog

You ask people not to listen to Western media, but wasn’t the Western media the ones that portrayed Asad as a dictator who killed his own people ? Isn’t your post a bit contradictory ?

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
You ask people not to listen to Western media, but wasn’t the Western media the ones that portrayed Asad as a dictator who killed his own people ? Isn’t your post a bit contradictory ?
First of all, good reply👍

Secondly, no! This isnt what I meant. What I wanted to point out is that in Today's era, media is nothing more than a tool to INFLUENCE the masses to THINK in the direction YOU want them to think in

The only nations with a firm control over such soft power is the West. The West has agenda and they will promote it within their sites to pass on their means and one of them is to topple Erdogan. But just because they wanna topple Erdogan for their own benefit doesnt mean that each and every statement foming out of their mouths is a lie.... i

I mean, if Erdogan is so bad why are their media shitting on him? Shouldnt they keep such an incompetent leader rather than placing some1 better who can actually make Turkey strong? I never saw the Western media shit on El-Sisi or the butcher MBS as much as they shit on Erdogan and there is a reason for that; these people are the YES men to their Western masters but Erdogan rn isnt such a being so they want to pass it to a YES man who will just screw Turkey over while the West drink Champagne on Turks foolery

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,831
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan's joint broadcast for tomorrow cancelled. He will also not attend the opening of the Akkuyu first reactor. Some sources state that official programmes have been postponed for the time being. With the elections just around the corner, there are various speculations about Erdoğan's state of health.

edit: The centre for the fight against disinformation denied allegations that President Erdoğan had suffered a heart attack and was hospitalised.

Last edited:

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,650
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan's joint broadcast for tomorrow cancelled. He will also not attend the opening of the Akkuyu first reactor. Some sources state that official programmes have been postponed for the time being. With the elections just around the corner, there are various speculations about Erdoğan's state of health.
Food poisoning. Should recover quickly.

ADMusa

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nigeria
Nation of origin
Nigeria

edit: The centre for the fight against disinformation denied allegations that President Erdoğan had suffered a heart attack and was hospitalised.
He's fine Insha Allah.

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Peace in Syria?

nobody believes in a miracle, nobody says kilicdaroglu will be able to send them, but at least we will scrap that dishonorable refugee deal with europe, it was akp who bowed down to europeans and made turkey a refugee dump for the sake of “superior westerners”. At least we will deal with the situation instead of saying “they are our ummah brothers”. The dumbass who followd khalifa erdogan on twitter for the last 4 years accuses me being western simp.

nobody says the war could have prevented, but it was erdogan who supported “western imperialists” when waging war against syria, he was bragging about how he will be praying in umayyad mosque in couple months”. How would he do that after western coalition bombed the shit out of damascus?

Opposition said dont fuel the war. He didnt listen.
Opposition said dont let jihadists enter syria from our borders. He didnt listen
Opposition said dont let these refugees in without plan. He took millions of them without a plan.
opposition said dont make this humiliating deal with europe. He didnt listen, he sold the dignity of the turkish people for 6 billion dollars.
Opposition said dont let pakis and afghans enter the country from east. He didnt listen.
Now we have millions of uneducated masses that breed like rabbits without thinking about the welfare of their children. And these uneducated masses will become a national security problem in couple years.
Additional to a of this, people cant find jobs, housing became extremely expensive and there is an extreme financial burden on the state because of refugees.

and what they do to find more money . They sell citizenship for 200k dollars. Thats the price to pay in order to become a turk. Really cheap huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Türkiyeyi ragip soyludan oğrenen arnavut ... bana turk siyaseti dersi veriyor...

nobody believes in a miracle, nobody says kilicdaroglu will be able to send them, but at least we will scrap that dishonorable refugee deal with europe, it was akp who bowed down to europeans and made turkey a refugee dump for the sake of “superior westerners”. At least we will deal with the situation instead of saying “they are our ummah brothers”. The dumbass who followd khalifa erdogan on twitter for the last 4 years accuses me being western simp.

nobody says the war could have prevented, but it was erdogan who supported “western imperialists” when waging war against syria, he was bragging about how he will be praying in umayyad mosque in couple months”. How would he do that after western coalition bombed the shit out of damascus?

Opposition said dont let jihadists enter syria from our borders. He didnt listen
Opposition said dont let these refugees in without plan. He took millions of them without a plan.
opposition said dont make this humiliating deal with europe. He didnt listen, he sold the dignity of the turkish people for 6 billion dollars.
Opposition said dont let pakis and afghans enter the country from east. He didnt listen.
Now we have millions of uneducated masses that breed like rabbits without thinking about the welfare of their children. And these uneducated masses will become a national security problem in couple years.
Additional to a of this, people cant find jobs, housing became extremely expensive and there is an extreme financial burden on the state because of refugees.

and what they do to find more money . They sell citizenship for 200k dollars. Thats the price to pay in order to become a turk. Really cheap huh?
No matter what, those "refugees" need to be kicked out hard with 0 mercy.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Türkiyeyi ragip soyludan oğrenen arnavut ... bana turk siyaseti dersi veriyor...

200k dollars citizens is only a few thousands per year not a problem

The problem is the resident pemit illegal workers,these are million.....

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
200k dollars citizens is only a few thousands per year not a problem

The problem is the resident pemit illegal workers,these are million.....
A few thousands made the housing prices skyrocketed in istanbuls best neighbourhoods.
and its not just about numbers, selling citizenship like this, without any other conditions is humiliating.
they like to shout “bu vatan kanla alindi” when they make populist rants. But they are the one that prove that this vatan can be bought for 200k dollars easily.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A few thousands made the housing prices skyrocketed in istanbuls best neighbourhoods.
and its not just about numbers, selling citizenship like this, without any other conditions is humiliating.
they like to shout “bu vatan kanla alindi” when they make populist rants. But they are the one that prove that this vatan can be bought for 200k dollars easily.
They should at least abandon their own citizenship and swear under the Turkish Flag.

But anyway now seems became 400k USD and likely totally end within few years.

The Millions ilegel worker we still have not method to deal with.

By now the problem is CHP seems dont want to win and saying stupid things every day.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,831
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Housing sales to foreigners in Istanbul have been in the 5-10% range for a long time. However, the main reason for the increase in house values in the last two years is that the public has been deliberately pushed by the state to buy property and real estate in order to prevent their assets from being eroded by inflation. It was turned into an main investment instrument, if you are not financially literate and do not want to keep track of your investments on a daily basis.. While demand increased, supply contracted and the property bubble inflated. The rapid erosion of the purchasing power of TL-(or USD does not matter) based savings inevitably leads people to this investment instrument. Who keeps their assets at 20% interest in the face of inflation of up to 80%? You should either invest your savings in company shares or buy goods.

During the Covid period, state-subsidised housing loans with a 10-year maturity and a 1-year deferral rate of 0.69% per month are important indicators of this. Loans up to 90% of the value of the real estate were also granted. In other words, 10 times the leverage of the asset in your hand was provided, at a cost far below inflation. Since the housing loan is also deferred for 1 year, many people have financed part of the initial amount required to purchase the house with a 1-year consumer loan. The leverage is 20x for someone who provides 5% with a consumer loan and 5% with his own savings. Lets say property bought at that time for 2 million is now worth 5 million TL. When the investor converts the apartment into cash, they will have a gross profit of over 1000% at a cost of around 200,000 TL. This, of course, cannot go on forever. At some point it will explode.

In short, refugees are a real problem. Distributing citizenship for 200K dollars in our country is also a stupid policy. However, the main factor in housing price increases in metropolises is the economic conditions in the country and the situation pushed by the state.

Last edited:

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Housing sales to foreigners in Istanbul have been in the 5-10% range for a long time. However, the main reason for the increase in house values in the last two years is that the public has been deliberately pushed by the state to buy property and real estate in order to prevent their assets from being eroded by inflation. It was turned into an main investment instrument, if you are not financially literate and do not want to keep track of your investments on a daily basis.. While demand increased, supply contracted and the property bubble inflated. The rapid erosion of the purchasing power of TL-(or USD does not matter) based savings inevitably leads people to this investment instrument. Who keeps their assets at 20% interest in the face of inflation of up to 80%? You should either invest your savings in company shares or buy goods.

During the Covid period, state-subsidised housing loans with a 10-year maturity and a 1-year deferral rate of 0.69% per month are important indicators of this. Loans up to 90% of the value of the real estate were also granted. In other words, 10 times the leverage of the asset in your hand was provided, at a cost far below inflation. Since the housing loan is also deferred for 1 year, many people have financed part of the initial amount required to purchase the house with a 1-year consumer loan. The leverage is 20x for someone who provides 5% with a consumer loan and 5% with his own savings. Lets say property bought at that time for 2 million is now worth 5 million TL. When the investor converts the apartment into cash, they will have a gross profit of over 1000% at a cost of around 200,000 TL. This, of course, cannot go on forever. At some point it will explode.

In short, refugees are a real problem. Distributing citizenship for 200K dollars in our country is also a stupid policy. However, the main factor in housing price increases in metropolises is the economic conditions in the country and the situation pushed by the state.
Luckily (or unluckily?)our passport is not so powerful we don't have EU or US visa-free.So not many foreign investors rush to come just like the greek Cyrus one.

As a result at least a part of the 200k citizens are patriots and love our country.(I know a guy his father renounce TC citizenship so he paid 250k to get it)

The problem is we should force them to swear loyalty to our country,use Turkish name and abandon foreign citizenship.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Did you just say what I think you said? Are referring to the thousands of innocent lives that were lost due to a terrorist act in 9/11 and you want that to be repeated? Did you lose your mind? I don’t get how this guy is openly supporting, wishing another 9/11 like a terrorist and still able to post here freely. It’s people like you that give a bad name to Islam and all the Muslims around the world. Your way of thinking is what is wrong. Calm yourself dude. Us Turks are not fanatics like you. Maybe it is normal for whatever part of the world you live in but NOT in Turkiye
The guy is your typical islamist. Just ignore him. Dude is delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom