Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,760
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

The sentence of Mehmet Emin Alpsoy, who was sentenced to aggravated life imprisonment for being the head of the Hezbollah Terrorist Organization, was lifted by President Erdoğan on the grounds of his old age.

The decision was announced in the Official Gazette.
Maybe this was the price of HUDA PAR going into alliance with the People's alliance?
I believe Aksener went and asked HUDA PAR to join the Nation's alliance even before Erdogan did and Aksener came with empty hands from the negotiations

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe this was the price of HUDA PAR going into alliance with the People's alliance?
I believe Aksener went and asked HUDA PAR to join the Nation's alliance even before Erdogan did and Aksener came with empty hands from the negotiations
Was it the birds that told you about Aksener asking them to join? 😆 HUDAPAR reaping the benefits of partnership with president Erdogan. Wonder who will be released next?

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,760
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Was it the birds that told you about Aksener asking them to join? 😆 HUDAPAR reaping the benefits of partnership with president Erdogan. Wonder who will be released next?
Ragip soylu and many members stated before that Meral Aksener went to the HUDA PAR herself to ask for their assistance by joining the nation's alliance but they refused

I know you wanna believe that Meral and the fellow table of 6 are pure and Erdo is the only evil but sadly, the truth hurts mate

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
He was the leader of military wing of Hizbullah and was charged with 3 counts of torture and murder, while army generals and admirals are still inside. How nice. Friendship ended with ulusalcılar, now hizbullah is my best friend.
Thats politcs i guess,maybe after the election he will be returned to jail?

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,922
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
HDP Co-Chair Pervin Buldan: "From on 14 May, all my friends will be released from prisons."

Shame on all politics, from the far right to the far left, who cannot say a single word to these!

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Shame on all politics, from the far right to the far left, who cannot say a single word to these!
Not just the politicians, but to every single patriot who see this and go, "eh"

They shouldn't be able to walk in our streets, let alone participate in our democracy.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,922
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What a fucked up Country that is...
The vote of the fucking terrorist lovers is more valuable than the vote of the nationalists of this country divided into forty pieces. Turks are one of the most patient nations on the face of the earth, but no one should forget that when we show our anger, even iron melts in front of us.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
HDP Co-Chair Pervin Buldan: "From on 14 May, all my friends will be released from prisons."

Kenan Evren is now longer such a bad man afterall.

I cant believe it I had to say this.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,922
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
And your project to replace Selahattin Demirtaş with Apo will never be realised. Because that terrorist will never get out of that prison. Even if the politicians want to.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,024
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The vote of the fucking terrorist lovers is more valuable than the vote of the nationalists of this country divided into forty pieces. Turks are one of the most patient nations on the face of the earth, but no one should forget that when we show our anger, even iron melts in front of us.
This fucking patient of Turks will be our downfall, just saying... I see in the not so distant future how every bastard that came in the last decade will have demands similar to the *kk. Helping other has LIMITS. And those limits are broken many years ago already. Because of fucking weaklings and arab cocksuckers we are in this situation.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,922
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is this news true?
How can it drop from 30 liras to 8 liras that fast

Food inflation + seasonal conditions and earthquake effect. About 70 per cent of dry onion production supplying from Hatay and surrounding regions. With the arrival of the summer season, the yield increased throughout the country and the price normalised.

By the way, I have never bought onions at 30 liras or over. It is not a vegetable that I would prefer organic and I do not prefer it in salads anyway. I bought it for a maximum of around 25 liras, and the new harvest onion is currently between 10-15 liras in the markets, and it may be a few liras cheaper in vegetable markets(Hal in turkish) and bazaars.

Edit: tomato prices have still not normalised. I think this is a bigger problem, we are one of the biggest tomato producing countries in the world, but our people cannot eat tomatoes to their heart's content. I took the photo below in the market last week, the price of this should fall below 10 liras by mid/end-May, if we really want to talk about a normalisation in food prices.
ae99568e-6604-4e7d-97a1-64d7850c19bb.jpeg

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,760
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Food inflation + seasonal conditions and earthquake effect. About 70 per cent of dry onion production supplying from Hatay and surrounding regions. With the arrival of the summer season, the yield increased throughout the country and the price normalised.
Now it makes sense, thx😉👍

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This fucking patient of Turks will be our downfall, just saying... I see in the not so distant future how every bastard that came in the last decade will have demands similar to the *kk. Helping other has LIMITS. And those limits are broken many years ago already. Because of fucking weaklings and arab cocksuckers we are in this situation.

Lets not bring any race or ethnic group into it.

All this stuff is largely our doing.

Welcome to democracy and equality.

The most shitty system on the planet.

Turks are now slowly seeing their own country collapse.

I always said this before but every time i talked about it it was either controversial or too racist.

Turks dont even have say their own country.

Majority got sacrificed for the minorities.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,551
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

The sentence of Mehmet Emin Alpsoy, who was sentenced to aggravated life imprisonment for being the head of the Hezbollah Terrorist Organization, was lifted by President Erdoğan on the grounds of his old age.

The decision was announced in the Official Gazette.
When AKP telling people that CHP release apo, they are releasing another terrorist because of age (71 years old).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom