Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,760
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Thats politcs i guess,maybe after the election he will be returned to jail?
It depends on the election results, I guess
If Erdogan secured a decent majority in the parliament and son the presidency, then they will let go of the HUDA PAR and he will be returned to jail
However, if Erdogan won the parliament with a miniscule amount or is fighting over a 0.5% diff with kk, then I expect AKP to continue with HUDA PAR

At the end, what made the AKP ask for HUDA PAR help is the elections and what will determine whether the AKP throws away this leech of a party is the elections itself

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
HDP Co-Chair Pervin Buldan: "From on 14 May, all my friends will be released from prisons."

Shame on all politics, from the far right to the far left, who cannot say a single word to these!
First of all don’t be that guy, please share the source. There lots of misinformation out there and sharing a source would end that misinformation.
Second you and @Lool keep bringing up this hypothetical argument about how the opposition is going to release this or that person when just today president Erdogan just released a terrorist. So do you see the hypocrisy? Opposition only said that the unlawfully held up inmates are going to be released and that the justice system is going to take over and decide their outcome. Please get this through your heads and stop making up falsely accusations. It doesn’t suit anyone.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,922
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
First of all don’t be that guy, please share the source. There lots of misinformation out there and sharing a source would end that misinformation.

🤦‍♂️

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Second you and @Lool keep bringing up this hypothetical argument about how the opposition is going to release this or that person when just today president Erdogan just released a terrorist. So do you see the hypocrisy? Opposition only said that the unlawfully held up inmates are going to be released and that the justice system is going to take over and decide their outcome. Please get this through your heads and stop making up falsely accusations. It doesn’t suit anyone.

she did said here :)

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Another one fresh from press
he said freedom for all imrali members, including APO

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,922
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Diyarbakır parliamentary candidate of YSP, the new political extension of PKK terrorist organization: He said that if they come out strong in the elections, they will bring autonomy to the Kurds(fascist talking about ethnic autonomy), stop the attacks on Sinjar and take back Afrin. (a d*g's dream) He also said: "The stronger the Kurds (actually he means his own Kurds, i.e. PKK members) become in Diyarbakır, the stronger they will be at the table (which table). For this reason, being strong here means that all of Kurdistan is strong. If we are strong, we will completely stop the attacks in Sinjar and end the occupation of Afrin and take it back. All these are on the table (which table) and these are our projects." (...) "We will open the doors of prisons, they were arrested because they did not think like Turkish racists. Therefore, we will change the entire constitution from scratch"

Isn't there a single court in this country? O prosecutors? What are you for?

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

🤦‍♂️
Thank you for sharing the source. What are your thoughts about the president releasing a well know terrorist that had a life sentence?

Fairon

Reactions
6 893
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

chp VAN mansur yavas talk

We have had enough of empty talk. That Anatolian ship has arrived in Izmir and will leave after the 15th.
You will not hear the words UAV or UCAV.

He is clearly going for using UAV and UCAV as a propaganda tool.

At least use a video with the full sentence.

I found the full version(it was in the comment section of the tweet you used),

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 5,065
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
HDP's election speeches, promises etc. shouldn't be taken at face value, imo. They're not in the table of six and if we were to believe the words of KK, there were no negotiations between them. Considering the position İYİP, I would find very hard to believe that HDP can demand anything from nation's alliance. It's all jibber jabber. Having said that, their audacity to speak freedom of terrorist leaders, announcing their "liberation" so publicly is especially concerning.

The presidential system(%50+ votes) made HDP one of the most dominant partys to appease. The winner needs their votes to reach majority. It's simple as that. If this majority voting system does not change, their leverage will only grow, i'm afraid.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,922
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thank you for sharing the source. What are your thoughts about the president releasing a well know terrorist that had a life sentence?
Green shit - Red shit

One of them bigger, orther is small shit but shit is shit. The release of this terrorist is a reason to release that bastard Apo. Last week I directly asked this question (Hüdapar entering the elections from Akp lists) to a very important person. The answer I got was about ballot security in the southeast, blah blah blah, look at the state of Turkiye's largest political party. When the staff of Turkiye's second largest party is going to the Van rally, slogans in favour of Apo are shouted on the roads. This order is rotten, it cannot be sustained.

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,760
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
HDP's election speeches, promises etc. shouldn't be taken at face value, imo. They're not in the table of six and if we were to believe the words of KK, there were no negotiations between them. Considering the position İYİP, I would find very hard to believe that HDP can demand anything from nation's alliance. It's all jibber jabber. Having said that, their audacity to speak freedom of terrorist leaders, announcing their "liberation" so publicly is especially concerning.

The presidential system(%50+ votes) made HDP one of the most dominant partys to appease. The winner needs their votes to reach majority. It's simple as that. If this majority voting system does not change, their leverage will only grow, i'm afraid.
The fact that you still believe KK's words that he or the CHP didnt have any sort of deals or negotiations with the HDP at this moment is honestly pure sanity

The iYi, CHP, HDP, DEVA, MEMLEKET, ZAFER, & AKP are all rotten to the core; the main point here is which rotten party is gonna rule. For the CHP to continue ruling, it needs to suck on the HDP's balls since after the election and in case the opposition won, the iYi will start to pose as the new "AKP". The moment the AKP is gone and the iYi takes all the nationalist votes, the iYi will be the dominant party; therefore, it is unsurmountable just how much leverage will the HDP have over the CHP in the future

Fairon

Reactions
6 893
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lool
Now the iYi are insulting TSK martyrs and their families.... for the first time, I truly hope this video is fake

It was an old incident but it was true. I remember there was some provocations(I am not entirely sure though) but that shouldn't be an excuse. This is one of the reason people want Erdogan to change.

Lutfu Turkkan had lost his front key position at IYI after that.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,922
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Apo receives a dementia report from the doctors, will he also have the right to be released? I am very worried about this, please, a friend convince me otherwise.
No . that doesn't work that way. a adli tip(forensic medicine ) and legal medical exams including other approval needed. It's very heavy restricted area. And If i remember correctly, Apo was sentenced without pardon by any options that including full isolation .. For APO, it needs special approval by Voting from council after exams and other declaring and completed dossier... and approval from president . His situation is very different... if that was easier, it would have done 100 times

Last edited:

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,831
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The pardons are political in nature. There are about 12-13 retired generals all above 80 in prison right now. One died of heart attack last year. No one gives a damn about them. It's never been a health issue.
Apo was sentenced without pardon by any options that including full isolation
So was this guy. There's no special law for Öcalan, he's a criminal like any other and Öcalan's and this dude's crime and punishment were very similar to each other. We know they sent a lawyer to Öcalan in march. Who's to say they wouldn't give the same "house arrest" to Öcalan had their meeting gone well? Can anybody really say this isn't possible?

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The pardons are political in nature. There are about 12-13 retired generals all above 80 in prison right now. One died of heart attack last year. No one gives a damn about them. It's never been a health issue.
This is entirely your pov. I suggest read : https://barandogan.av.tr/blog/mevzuat/infaz-kanunu-madde-110-ozel-infaz-usulleri.html

there is no law after 80 freedom, it has restriction and requirements.hart attack can occur spontaneously. The issue is prisoner issues about self caring and other option. it not about bypass nor other health issues. Even some degree cancer are not issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom