DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,922
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Here's the same person talking about LGBT rights in a favourable way:

"This man's real name was Yossi and died around 2015 and was replaced by someone similar to him by mr. Devlet."
- will be said by, 'illuminati expert' conspiracy theorist with bald shiny head in black turtleneck sweater, around 2040-2050.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 664
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys it's hard for me to spill it out but I guess I will vote for him for the first time in my life as a 33 y.o. citizen. Because I don't want to leave this forum or miss these glorious achievements era with a regretful pain on my chest. Actually I always stand still as a patriotic person but he came closer to me and my ideas. I do know that we have very great flaws with the new system and it needs to be fixed asap but I swear I didn't miss the chaos of parliamentary system. I can count infinite numbers of negative things about his management but the other side is not patriotic the other side is not even normal. They say that they will release føtöş s.o.btchez. and that means they can return back to business as traitors. I was a supporter of Atatürk's party at past but they invaded it and filled it with mankurt traitors. I hope the best for our country. I was planning to vote for Ogan for the first round but I think I won't risk anyway. I just wanted to share my own ideas, you can contribute to it in a way that you desire. Thanks a lot for reading it if you're reading this part of this long and sincere post.

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

2 Hezbollah who tortured and murdered 3 people in Ankara received pardon by Erdogan

the problem is you don't know why the president pardoned . Because By Turkish law and justice system section 5275 where prisoner has right under " who cannot sustain their lives alone duo severe illness disablity, elderdom (mostly sickness releated)"

- https://cte.adalet.gov.tr/Home/SayfaDetay/hastalik-nedeniyle-ozel-infaz-uygulamalari

"Deferral of Imprisonment Due to Severe Illness or Disability

Under article 16 of the Law on Execution of Punishment and Security Measures No. 5275, the deferral of imprisonment procedures for convicts and detainees who suffer from severe illness or disability are carried out under article 105/A. This includes convicts who cannot sustain their lives alone due to a severe illness, disability, or old age, and who have three years or less left for conditional release, as well as convicts who are over the age of sixty-five and cannot sustain their lives alone due to a severe illness, disability, or old age, in accordance with Temporary Article 6 of the same law. These procedures are initiated upon the convicts' requests or ex officio. The situations of those whose procedures were completed previously but whose deferral of punishment was not considered appropriate are constantly monitored, and if their illness progresses or their health deteriorates, new deferral procedures are initiated ex officio

the rest you can read on link.

SO, i don't see why Chpians trolls using this on social media while, former presidents also used many times. Necdet sezer used 252+ times for PKK, DHKP-C and others....

translation
During his presidency, he approved the amnesty of 260 of the 270 people sent from him on the recommendation of the Ministry of Justice. Among the forgiven; There were 40 DHKP-C, 6 PKK, 28 TKP-ML TİKKO, 28 TIKB, 19 Dev-Sol, 17 MLKP, 15 THKP-C, 3 TDP, 2 TKIP, 2 TEKP, 1 DHP and 1 Dev-Yol members. Necdet Sezer's convicts stated that most of the excuse for amnesty was a kind of memory loss disease called Wernicke Korsakoff syndrome, which is caused by hunger strike. Sezer also pardoned 20 common criminal convicts. 13 terrorist prisoners pardoned by Sezer were later caught again in some acts. Ecevit Şanlı, one of the pardoned prisoners, died on February 1, 2013 during a suicide attack at the US Embassy in Ankara.

Last edited:

akrepon

Reactions
Nation of residence
Belgium
Guys it's hard for me to spill it out but I guess I will vote for him for the first time in my life as a 33 y.o. citizen. Because I don't want to leave this forum or miss these glorious achievements era with a regretful pain on my chest. Actually I always stand still as a patriotic person but he came closer to me and my ideas. I do know that we have very great flaws with the new system and it needs to be fixed asap but I swear I didn't miss the chaos of parliamentary system. I can count infinite numbers of negative things about his management but the other side is not patriotic the other side is not even normal. They say that they will release føtöş s.o.btchez. and that means they can return back to business as traitors. I was a supporter of Atatürk's party at past but they invaded it and filled it with mankurt traitors. I hope the best for our country. I was planning to vote for Ogan for the first round but I think I won't risk anyway. I just wanted to share my own ideas, you can contribute to it in a way that you desire. Thanks a lot for reading it if you're reading this part of this long and sincere post.
Same feeling here. I was also very against AKP in the past. Especially when they were allied with Feto. I even warned ppl about this alliance. But today I am seeing the same alliance coming forward from the opposition. Actually, opposition was initially strong however they made a lot of stupid mistakes like nominating these Feto members and old AKP members with who they criticized in the past. Adding on top of this their open alliance with PKK is the last drop for me. Hence I am forced to vote for People alliance since I love my country so much and always hope the best for our nation. Our nation deserves to be in the lead in every field. So I am all for progress and absolute independence.

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,180
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are the real fetöists being prosecuted?

I want to respect your opinion. But nothing in life should make you vote for these guys.wherever you hold it, it stays in your hand :rolleyes: .

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I want to respect your opinion. But nothing in life should make you vote for these guys. It's up to you to pick it up.The ancestors said that wherever you hold it, it stays in your hand :rolleyes: .
I want to respect your opinion. but , i think you misunderstood Justices system, here is a good example...

Former Nazi soldiers and their position on the new world after the war. cluding a thousand of scientist, journalist ? Do they convict ? No. Because you get punishment if you have proven to be guilty . Also those this movie taken during trails and they founded guilty by their crime and proven to be criminal. but anchor attitude was not about answers. It was only for provoking and trying to force him in the corner.

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
67 7,868
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

I want to respect your opinion. But nothing in life should make you vote for these guys.wherever you hold it, it stays in your hand :rolleyes: .

Don't be so harsh. This guy has P.H.D in philosophy. That day I was listening to his lecture.😁

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,180
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I want to respect your opinion. but , i think you misunderstood Justices system, here is good example...

Former Nazi soldiers and their position on new world after the war. cluding a thousand of scientist, journalist ? Do they convicted ? No. Because you get punishment if you have proven to be guilty .
You right I don't understand the justice system in this country.To those who brought these men here, gave them this power, nothing happens in this country.Do you think these men have not been proven guilty, but have many of the people who are now prosecuted as fetöists have been proven?

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,180
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Don't be so harsh. This guy has P.H.D in philosophy. That day I was listening to his lecture.😁
Davutoğlu also has a P.H.D. in political science and international relations.but that doesn't change the fact that he is the worst foreign minister in the history of this country.

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You right I don't understand the justice system in this country.To those who brought these men here, gave them this power, nothing happens in this country.Do you think these men have not been proven guilty, but have many of the people who are now prosecuted as fetöists have been proven?

-This is your POV . Does not prove nor justify any claims.

- justice system works on evidence . It doesn't follow empty thee talks. It's also not a bulletproof . You can find a person in innocence after 30 years in everywhere. There are examples.

We are not the judge nor the lawyer. You see ! 1 man made lawsuit against Presidency of Türkiye and won. Which resulted the opening of Hagia Sophia. It was not the Erdoğan that made open, it was the lawsuit that single man did. This shows if you have proper and strong hand, you can even win the lawsuit against presidency.

Didn't Kilicdaroglu won the lawsuit or Erdoğan lose against Kilicdaroglu ? Here one of sample

So it shows justice system do work..... i suggest look in justice system how it works. Yes there are issues like everywhere but claiming base on or not presenting anything's is not liable talk

Last edited:

Pilatino

Reactions
3 664
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Dear brother, assume that you are right, what about the other option? Are there any other option? Actually Sinan Ogan is the best candidate and I would vote for him my eyes shut but this election is not a place to play games unfortunately the rates are very close to each other and his chance is ver low unfortunately. As I said before, I won't take the risky way and I'll vote for him. The opposition is the revival of Old AKP with cuddling with fétø and hdpkk right now. To sum up we've already watched that film and the end was a nightmare so thanks but I have no intention to play it again.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,146
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
When you look at the achievements of the 90s, it was easy to see that the Turkish defence industry was going in the right trajectory. A lot of what has been achieved now was already in the pipeline back then. This is a militaristic nation in a dangerous neighbourhood, getting embargoed. A strong defence industry is our destiny. Saying that it was due to political will is just stupid when TSK, the most professional and respected institution in the nation oversees the defence industry.

Siding with FETÖ against TSK, making peace with PKK and despising the military for most of your rule, then all of a sudden making the defence industry one of the main focuses of your election campaign really doesn't make sense. I've seen countless propaganda videos recently of RTE trying to link the success of the Defence Industry to himself. Both Turkish Aerospace and Baykar show his signature close up on their aircraft.

It's sad to see that so many people have caved into the propaganda. It's no wonder why AKP and CHP are so big. The smaller parties like Zafer don't stand a chance against the well funded propaganda machine of CHP, let alone AKP's media monopoly.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 664
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
When you look at the achievements of the 90s, it was easy to see that the Turkish defence industry was going in the right trajectory. A lot of what has been achieved now was already in the pipeline back then. This is a militaristic nation in a dangerous neighbourhood, getting embargoed. A strong defence industry is our destiny. Saying that it was due to political will is just stupid when TSK, the most professional and respected institution in the nation oversees the defence industry.

Siding with FETÖ against TSK, making peace with PKK and despising the military for most of your rule, then all of a sudden making the defence industry one of the main focuses of your election campaign really doesn't make sense. I've seen countless propaganda videos recently of RTE trying to link the success of the Defence Industry to himself. Both Turkish Aerospace and Baykar show his signature close up on their aircraft.

It's sad to see that so many people have caved into the propaganda. It's no wonder why AKP and CHP are so big. The smaller parties like Zafer don't stand a chance against the well funded propaganda machine of CHP, let alone AKP's media monopoly.

Personally, I already aware about that. I'm not fish that anyone can lure into with shiny things. However, I take the advantage of Tayyip's game of guns. He guarantees a booming defense industry and I see no shame on using it as an advertisement even if he wasn't the one who planted the seeds of the fruits he decided to focus on it and this is one of the a few things that's positive in the country's management tbh lol. As a militaristic man that's okay for me. The other side I don't even want to comment about them, one word "CIRCUS" yes one vote for Zafer and Ogan would be the perfect combination but most of us won't play a game and give a chance to mankurt clowns. Zafer and Ogan are the losers in this story as always in the life there's no justice in it, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Fairon

Reactions
6 893
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are not the judge nor the lawyer. You see ! 1 man made lawsuit against Presidency of Türkiye and won. Which resulted the opening of Hagia Sophia. It was not the Erdoğan that made open, it was the lawsuit that single man did. This shows if you have proper and strong hand, you can even win the lawsuit against presidency.

It is really cute that you believe this.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 978
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Diyarbakır parliamentary candidate of YSP, the new political extension of PKK terrorist organization: He said that if they come out strong in the elections, they will bring autonomy to the Kurds(fascist talking about ethnic autonomy), stop the attacks on Sinjar and take back Afrin. (a d*g's dream) He also said: "The stronger the Kurds (actually he means his own Kurds, i.e. PKK members) become in Diyarbakır, the stronger they will be at the table (which table). For this reason, being strong here means that all of Kurdistan is strong. If we are strong, we will completely stop the attacks in Sinjar and end the occupation of Afrin and take it back. All these are on the table (which table) and these are our projects." (...) "We will open the doors of prisons, they were arrested because they did not think like Turkish racists. Therefore, we will change the entire constitution from scratch"

Isn't there a single court in this country? O prosecutors? What are you for?
For those scums no need for court just JITEM .

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,922
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
For those scums no need for court just JITEM .
But, JITEM led to the emergence of some objectionable groups, which today have a political extension (I don't mean PKKHDP).

The PKK's anti-thesis is not JITEM. It is a sharp legal and political will. The rest is already being taken care of by our security forces. We lost young sons of our countrymen in unprotected outposts, and there were incidents where we could not provide close air support for hours at some conflict points. We lost thousands of people to anti-tank and personnel mines. Today there is no such thing, the terrorist organisation's territorial dominance has been completely destroyed in every square meter. The point of hesitation is the civilian means of forcing the urban organisation and its political extension, which has become a front of PKK's new strategy, to stay within legal boundaries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom