Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,864
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
300 people who resigned from the Gelecek Party joined Akp. I think this means a 10% loss of votes in Davutoglu's party. lol This man, who could not even convince his auntie, made one of the most profitable deals in Turkish political history.

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
300 people who resigned from the Gelecek Party joined Akp. I think this means a 10% loss of votes in Davutoglu's party. lol This man, who could not even convince his auntie, made one of the most profitable deals in Turkish political history.
Chp supporters are not akp supporters. They wont vote for deva or gelecek candidates, they would vote for İYİ or TİP instead.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
“"it is fine if the president wants it, so it is okay if we do it too you know"

Omg. They dont say such thing. You want to understand that way or your translator is just a program that cant translate turkish properly.
I just found out I misunderstood the post
You have my apologies mate
It was a mistake on my part

I will delete my post

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Those IMO are opportunists and should be treated with caution
Since Davutoglu's party is small and it may not have leverage in the opposition alliance couple it with the fact that Erdo's campaigns are honestly crazy and you can see them latching on Erdo rn to not get hunted later on

Whoever wins this election will hunt the other party to extinction. Erdogan will hunt each and every opposition member while the opposition will hunt each and every AKP member

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Chp supporters are not akp supporters. They wont vote for deva or gelecek candidates, they would vote for İYİ or TİP instead.
Can you even announce candidates at this point?
And the extreme loyal CHP supporter base is small and this is proven by the fact that Ince has from 3-7% from KK's votes.
According to Ragip Soylu, the hardcore CHP voter base is unhappy with KK being a candidate and appointing former AKP members as MPs
The current voter base of the alliance is mainly propelled by:
Moderate CHP followers around 24% of total votes
Radical HDP Kurds around 10%
And iYi around 11%

KK needs either Ince or both deva and gelecek to have a big shot to that 50%

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,864
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those IMO are opportunists and should be treated with caution
Since Davutoglu's party is small and it may not have leverage in the opposition alliance couple it with the fact that Erdo's campaigns are honestly crazy and you can see them latching on Erdo rn to not get hunted later on

Whoever wins this election will hunt the other party to extinction. Erdogan will hunt each and every opposition member while the opposition will hunt each and every AKP member
Well, I don't know, he can move in whichever direction the wind blows after the election. Political Islamist and ultra pragmatist. Anything can happen. A month or two ago, he was saying that the president would be under the tutelage of himself and other party leaders, and that a contrary move would lead to a governmental crisis.

However, my reason for sharing the news is: This man has not even been on the scales, his vote in the election polls does not even reach a significant percentage, so it's not even shared. The guy talks about how he couldn't even convince his aunt on live TV. lol. But with the votes of hundreds of thousands of CHP voters, they will have 6-10 deputies. I don't know, if the CHP block list' votes reaches 40 per cent, it could be even more. Love him or hate him, this little guy did a tremendous job. And he doesn't even need to do any pre election effort, this must be what he calls strategic depth. :)

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Well, I don't know, he can move in whichever direction the wind blows after the election. Political Islamist and ultra pragmatist. Anything can happen. A month or two ago, he was saying that the president would be under the tutelage of himself and other party leaders, and that a contrary move would lead to a governmental crisis.

However, my reason for sharing the news is: This man has not even been on the scales, his vote in the election polls does not even reach a significant percentage, so it's not even shared. The guy talks about how he couldn't even convince his aunt on live TV. lol. But with the votes of hundreds of thousands of CHP voters, they will have 6-10 deputies. I don't know, if the CHP block list' votes reaches 40 per cent, it could be even more. Love him or hate him, this little guy did a tremendous job. And he doesn't even need to do any pre election effort, this must be what he calls strategic depth. :)
What!?
6-10 deputies for some1 as small as Davutoglu? Like.... I knew they released the names of the MPs long ago but I thought that Davutoglu would take like 2 deputies and thank god for his mercy yet he takes from 6-10? Damn, that us one hell of a steal
To think that some1 like Davutoglu managed to scam Kilicdaroglu, lool😂

P.S: I know the reason why KK gave him so much deputy seats since each vote counts in the presidential race but I seriously thought he would take like 2 or something and call it a day since Davutoglu wouldnt be able to take even a deputy if he was alone

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
HDP is now threatening the CHP in case they dont fullfill their promise
Those radical kurds are dangerous ffs
They even have the balls to attack the ones who are aiding them to power

Translation:
From HDP's Ahmet Türk to CHP and Meral Akşener: “If you do us wrong, we will hold you accountable.”

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
They cant do shit. At worst they would align with erdogan again.
Nah, they cant and this is the problem
They are probably putting pressure on the CHP to ensure that the last haven for the HDP isnt gone

HDP will be the best allies of the AKP after Erdogan loses and retires from politics; I dont see any other scenario for them allying with the AKP especially since the radical kurds loathe Erdogan

You havent seen what the PKK did to pro-Erdogan Turkish voters in France and Belgium

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Then you havent seen Biden's, Putin's, Macron's, or above all Xi Jinping's convoy
Putin is a tyrant.

USA is a weird country but they hav 25 times bigger economy than turkey and their people can buy food unlike turkish people.

macron has autharitarian tendencies and french economy again 3-4 times bigger than turkish economy. Yet im pretty sure macrons convoy is a lot smaller than this.

xi ping is an dictator+Chinese economy is 20 times bigger than turkey

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nah, they cant and this is the problem
They are probably putting pressure on the CHP to ensure that the last haven for the HDP isnt gone

HDP will be the best allies of the AKP after Erdogan loses and retires from politics; I dont see any other scenario for them allying with the AKP especially since the radical kurds loathe Erdogan

You havent seen what the PKK did to pro-Erdogan Turkish voters in France and Belgium
Pkk-hdp supported erdogan for a long time. The problem is, you dont know those times. Secondly erdogan can sell hudapar in a second if he can get hdp support and votes.
Hudapar on the other hand is another kurdish terrorist party (this time islamists) that are responsible of many assasinations of turkish people in 90s.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Tell me what all those names you stated have in common amongst people? they are all hated and need extra security 🤣🤣
It is as you said
They are hated and many would love to kill them

Erdogan is the same as he has lots of enemies; thus, the heavy security convoy
How many nations would love to see Erdogan drenched in a pool of blood?

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Pkk-hdp supported erdogan for a long time. The problem is, you dont know those times. Secondly erdogan can sell hudapar in a second if he can get hdp support and votes.
Hudapar on the other hand is another kurdish terrorist party (this time islamists) that are responsible of many assasinations of turkish people in 90s.
The problem is that the radical kurds hates Erdogan to the brim after the campaign he initiated against the PKK

The HDP doesnt have a problem in normalising with the AKP but Erdogan is a pain in the ass with blood between them

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Putin is a tyrant.

USA is a weird country but they hav 25 times bigger economy than turkey and their people can buy food unlike turkish people.

macron has autharitarian tendencies and french economy again 3-4 times bigger than turkish economy. Yet im pretty sure macrons convoy is a lot smaller than this.

xi ping is an dictator+Chinese economy is 20 times bigger than turkey
It isnt about the economy but the amount of enemies you have
Rallies are one of the most common places where assassinations can occur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom