Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,747
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Did Suleyman Soylu get any of their sex tapes?
Well, Turkish intelligence is wiretapping embassies that is how we found out about the murder of Jamal and this is how SS obtained voice recordings of the German ambassador and Ünal Çeviköz.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,298
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
People who vote for opposition couldn't care less about any of that. Turkey has been in top 10 of inflation rate worldwide for the past 6 years, hosts the biggest refugee population in the whole world, but still has a lax border policy, there's huge brain drain, amount of interest on debt paid is the highest in the republic's history, net reserves of the central bank are lowest of the republic's history, the added value and industrial production as percentage of gdp hasn't grown in 12 years and is the lowest of OECD nations; math, reading, science skills in PISA rankings is in bottom 5 and getting worse year by year, avergae IQ is dropping due to horrible education system, malnutrition due to inflation and brain drain, freedom of speech, media, independence of judiciary, independence of technical arms of the government like statistics bureau, etc. all have been going downhill, university ranking, scientific publication per capita are all going downhill. This is a horribly managed country, and the ruling party is not talking about any of these problems, not offering any solutions to these problems, not even acknowledging them. In their campaign all they talk about is HDP, LGBT, and shit like this. This is just a comedy show at this point.
PREACH BROTHA PREACH!

Right now, the choice is between a well-entrenched strongman regime that is hard to topple, and a politically chaotic environment which could potentially yield positive results. If I am forced to choose between certain death and a russian roulette, I'll choose the russian roulette.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
And here I thought that Erdogan was the only pric who was using his authority to block the CHP's rallies but it appears that Imamoglu was doing the same to the AKP
Now the game is fair, lets see who wins

Translation:
Yenikapi barrier from IMM to AK Party rally:
AK Party Istanbul Provincial President Osman Nuri Kabaktepe announced that the Great Istanbul Meeting to be held by the AK Party in Yenikapı was blocked by the CHP and IMM and they took the rally to Atatürk Airport

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Honestly, I 100% agree with Erdogan on this one
It is just hypocritical to criticise some1 about their faults yet at the same time prevent such individual from promoting his merits by passing it on to the state as something that only belongs to the nation as a whole

Translation:
President
@RTErdogan:
Once in a while, they say a concrete project.
you dig the gold, all of them are stolen.
They are trying to pass on the works that we have prepared and brought to the final stage and pass it on to the nation as a project.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Erdogan is ramping up his attacks on the HDP and CHP

Translation:
President
@RTErdogan:
Selo caused the death of 51 of my citizens in Diyarbakır.
What are they saying now, we will remove it when it comes.
My brothers and sisters, this is not a Turkish-Kurdish issue, it's not an Alevi Sunni issue, it's a humanity issue.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
An advice from brother germany

Translation:
The Green Party, the coalition partner in the German government:
"After the authoritarian system led by Erdogan in Turkey, there is a chance to return to democracy and the rule of law."
"Turkey should immediately release all political prisoners and implement a new dialogue and peace process on the Kurdish issue."

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
An advice from brother germany

Translation:
The Green Party, the coalition partner in the German government:
"After the authoritarian system led by Erdogan in Turkey, there is a chance to return to democracy and the rule of law."
"Turkey should immediately release all political prisoners and implement a new dialogue and peace process on the Kurdish issue."
The existence and the role of the members of the NSU terrorist organisation, controlled(or directed) by German intelligence, which had murdered at least 10 Muslims, 8 of whom were Turks, carried out at least two bomb attacks and 15 bank robberies in Germany between only 2000 and 2007, was revealed by coincidence on 4 November 2011. The fact that the German state-sponsored Neo-Nazi terrorist organisation had not been detected by the German security services for many years revealed that the NSU members had established relations with some intelligence informants in the past.

The LfV analysed the files and documents prepared by the LfV on the far right and covert operations carried out by state institutions to see if there were any links to the NSU and reported them, albeit with many shortcomings. The so-called "NSU files", which confidentiality order was issued for 120 years on the grounds of protecting the work management of the security services, and to some extent these terrorist acts were covered up.

The same German intelligence finances terrorist organisations based in Turkiye and supports the Indoctrination of militants. It is currently one of the two or three most important financial centres of the Pkk terrorist organisation in Europe, and terrorists can easily organise in Germany and collect extortion money from people. At the same time, it hides criminals with warrants and provides extensive propaganda opportunities. Germany is one of the safe harbours for both Fetö and Pkk.

The fact that a state whose history is full of genocides, fascism and anti-democratic practices, dastardly attacks and hypocrisy is arrogantly giving orders to TR today is a typical German orientalist idiocy. What they defend is not Kurdish rights, but the achievement of the Pkk terrorist organisation's goals. At the same time, it is the return of Fetö, the illegitimate child of the Atlanticist order, to the state levels.

edit: Turkiye has a great democratic experience of over century, and even though it has been interrupted by coups d'états, even though there have been great tragedies, disgraceful government experiences and even wars, the people have always responded at the ballot box. Even at the foundation of our republic, when there was only the Cumhuriyet Halk Fırkası, there was fierce opposition even to the Great leader Atatürk under the name of the Second Group. Next week, the people will make their decision and unless a miracle happens, they will either continue with RTE or they will demand a transformation and give this task to KK. This decision belongs to the Turkish people and those who are dissatisfied with the choices they have made should go back and face their own history.

Last edited:

Fairon

Reactions
6 892
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
And here I thought that Erdogan was the only pric who was using his authority to block the CHP's rallies but it appears that Imamoglu was doing the same to the AKP
Now the game is fair, lets see who wins

Translation:
Yenikapi barrier from IMM to AK Party rally:
AK Party Istanbul Provincial President Osman Nuri Kabaktepe announced that the Great Istanbul Meeting to be held by the AK Party in Yenikapı was blocked by the CHP and IMM and they took the rally to Atatürk Airport

He is basing this on the fact that IBB deliberately planned a festival on 05May in Yenikapı(his accusation) and 2 days won't be enough to prepare a rally. He is not even sure if this is intentional or not.(IBB didn't answer their questions he says)

It is interesting because yesterday Murat Kurum was on Cüneyt Özdemir and he seemed proud to conduct their rally at Atatürk Airport. He didn't seem or hinted any disturbance about this. It seemed intenional and they try to show their national park with the rally.

P. S: You owe me two minutes of my life that I spend watching Ahaber.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you are not going to build a giant rock stage, I think it can be completed with a good organisation, with all its live sound and light.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
He is basing this on the fact that IBB deliberately planned a festival on 05May in Yenikapı(his accusation) and 2 days won't be enough to prepare a rally. He is not even sure if this is intentional or not.(IBB didn't answer their questions he says)

It is interesting because yesterday Murat Kurum was on Cüneyt Özdemir and he seemed proud to conduct their rally at Atatürk Airport. He didn't seem or hinted any disturbance about this. It seemed intenional and they try to show their national park with the rally.

P. S: You owe me two minutes of my life that I spend watching Ahaber.
Thx and good analysis btw
I knew that they were planning to show off the Ataturk National Garden with the rally but you may be right about the scenario since the AKP may want to make it seem "natural" that they were given such an area to conduct a rally in. Moreover, it will give them publicity which they need rn

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,747
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to ballot box polls, Erdogan is leading (expected) the votes from abroad.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
You dont speak turkish you cant read it you dont know the context.
Context: erdogan ally party leader claimed that if erdogan wants he can get öcalan out of prison. This came after erdogan gave presidential pardon to a hizbullah terrorist.
I swear there is a translate option in twitter you know, among many other translation apps etc...

Anyway, Erdo has been ranting for days about how he will never have any PKK released but then comes CHP by stating: "it is fine if the president wants it, so it is okay if we do it too you know"

The base logic and justification of the CHP's future actions is similar to that of a 10-years old boy who cries that the child next door has that toy so I should get one too

If this is the mentality in which the game is being played with, then kiss Turkey goodbye mate.
The same thing applies for the AKP, you know, but I found out that the CHP has been using that mentality to justify their actions a lot in recent few weeks

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
According to ballot box polls, Erdogan is leading (expected) the votes from abroad.
As far as I know, the abroad votes will be counted on the same day as the national election right? If so, then how can they assume such stats?

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,215
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thx and good analysis btw
I knew that they were planning to show off the Ataturk National Garden with the rally but you may be right about the scenario since the AKP may want to make it seem "natural" that they were given such an area to conduct a rally in. Moreover, it will give them publicity which they need rn
Yenikapı Field has better transportation access, you can ferry people from around the city by boat.

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I swear there is a translate option in twitter you know, among many other translation apps etc...

Anyway, Erdo has been ranting for days about how he will never have any PKK released but then comes CHP by stating: "it is fine if the president wants it, so it is okay if we do it too you know"

The base logic and justification of the CHP's future actions is similar to that of a 10-years old boy who cries that the child next door has that toy so I should get one too

If this is the mentality in which the game is being played with, then kiss Turkey goodbye mate
“"it is fine if the president wants it, so it is okay if we do it too you know"

Omg. They dont say such thing. You want to understand that way or your translator is just a program that cant translate turkish properly.

edit: what you accuse opposition about their “future” actions about helping hdp is dumb because they didnt do yet. On the other hand erdogan did everything. He was pardoning pkk terrorists on habur. Go read Çözüm süreci, Balyoz, ergenekon, megri megri.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom