Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
That's what the Bidenites were saying before he took office. Boy oh boy they were in for a TREAT!
That’s what great about democracy.. you can vote him out in the next term. Also it’s not as bad as Turkiye. People can still afford all the basic necessities unlike Turkiye🤷🏻‍♂️

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
That’s what great about democracy.. you can vote him out in the next term. Also it’s not as bad as Turkiye. People can still afford all the basic necessities unlike Turkiye🤷🏻‍♂️
The most ignorant statement I have read in a while. I honestly thought that posts couldnt get more ridiculous than what Manomed and Fighter_35 post on a daily basis but damn Iam flabbergasted

Do you know what Biden did in order to ensure that the American continue to be able to afford their daily necessities? You think he can just print money, increase spending, and increase the national debt without inflation soaring? He screwed the whole international economy FFS! Biden initiated a new spiral of worldwide inflation which screwed most of the world's economies; as a result, all nations are now thinking of initiating a new trade mechanism that decouples them from the dollar either by having gold, or the Yuan, or an exchange mechanism centered around the national currencies of both A and B just like in the old times

Thanks to Biden, the whole world is finally preparing to move away from the dollar which is undoubtedly USA's greatest soft power and hard power weapon ever! In the next 3 to 4 decades, USA's hegemony over the world will crumble and the American citizens who are used to lavish lifestyles thanks to strong dollar and cheao imports will be thrown into a severe spiral of hunger and poverty when all nations throw the dollar into the ground

If you dont follow the news, then read the thread @Bogeyman posted about how many international banks are on the verge of collapse with many of them already collapsing

Biden's tenure was a great mistake to the US in the long term. If Biden cant end the idiotic war he baited Putin with and get rid of Putin within the next 2 to 3 years then the world will change in a way that the US doesnt want

Nations like the KSA, Egypt, UAE, Iran, African countries, and some small Asian states are now hurrying up to initiate a new paying mechanism that decouples them from the dollar

The naivety if the Americans is insane but as history taught us, it is usually asign for the beginning of the decline of empires and nations that control the world. Ottomans, Byzantines, Romans, Pharaohs and now the Americans are all following the same path

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
When Trump get Epsteined in the next couple of months, and his supporters start taking up arms, I'll come back and remind these words to you.
They wont
Biden's approval ratings are already quite low hovering at 44% even with the massive spending boosts that he is initiating.
The Republicans only need to wait one more year and they will win the race with a new candidate.

Infact, if Trump's supporters ever took guns into the street to protest the judge rulings then it will be the greatest gift to Biden as he can just use it as an excuse to prove that the Republican party isnt democratic

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,554
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
They wont
Biden's approval ratings are already quite low hovering at 44% even with the massive spending boosts that he is initiating.
The Republicans only need to wait one more year and they will win the race with a new candidate.

Infact, if Trump's supporters ever took guns into the street to protest the judge rulings then it will be the greatest gift to Biden as he can just use it as an excuse to prove that the Republican party isnt democratic
You assume that the US bureaucrats are of sound mind, and evaluate the matters at hand with no partisanship and cold logic. That's a fallacy. And there's plenty of evidence of the contrary.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
You assume that the US bureaucrats are of sound mind, and evaluate the matters at hand with no partisanship and cold logic. That's a fallacy. And there's plenty of evidence of the contrary.
Certainly you are right
But as I said, the republicans are winning rn and all what they need to do is to wait this year only

They cant impeach Biden anyway, so let him continue his term, screw the economy even more and he himself will be kicked out

The only problem with the democrats leaving is that the blank check given to Ukraine will disappear which means that Ukraine may eventually lose the war. Therefore, for Biden to regain his popularity and justify his expensive spending spree for Ukraine, Ukraine should take at least all of Zaporizhiya and isolate Crimea if possible

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
The most ignorant statement I have read in a while. I honestly thought that posts couldnt get more ridiculous than what Manomed and Fighter_35 post on a daily basis but damn Iam flabbergasted

Do you know what Biden did in order to ensure that the American continue to be able to afford their daily necessities? You think he can just print money, increase spending, and increase the national debt without inflation soaring? He screwed the whole international economy FFS! Biden initiated a new spiral of worldwide inflation which screwed most of the world's economies; as a result, all nations are now thinking of initiating a new trade mechanism that decouples them from the dollar either by having gold, or the Yuan, or an exchange mechanism centered around the national currencies of both A and B just like in the old times

Thanks to Biden, the whole world is finally preparing to move away from the dollar which is undoubtedly USA's greatest soft power and hard power weapon ever! In the next 3 to 4 decades, USA's hegemony over the world will crumble and the American citizens who are used to lavish lifestyles thanks to strong dollar and cheao imports will be thrown into a severe spiral of hunger and poverty when all nations throw the dollar into the ground

If you dont follow the news, then read the thread @Bogeyman posted about how many international banks are on the verge of collapse with many of them already collapsing

Biden's tenure was a great mistake to the US in the long term. If Biden cant end the idiotic war he baited Putin with and get rid of Putin within the next 2 to 3 years then the world will change in a way that the US doesnt want

Nations like the KSA, Egypt, UAE, Iran, African countries, and some small Asian states are now hurrying up to initiate a new paying mechanism that decouples them from the dollar

The naivety if the Americans is insane but as history taught us, it is usually asign for the beginning of the decline of empires and nations that control the world. Ottomans, Byzantines, Romans, Pharaohs and now the Americans are all following the same path
I’m not going to derail and go off topic but I Don’t deny most of your statements regarding money printing etc.. That’s why he will be voted out no doubt about that.
Secondly ignorance is supporting someone undoubtedly knowing that he/she is taking you to black hole. That is what you are doing with erdo Shqiptar. Again with all that’s going on in America more than majority of US citizens lives better life than of that Turkiye and Albania my friend. By not wanting to see the reality my friend You yourself is on the ignorant path

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I’m not going to derail and go off topic but I Don’t deny most of your statements regarding money printing etc.. That’s why he will be voted out no doubt about that.
Secondly ignorance is supporting someone undoubtedly knowing that he/she is taking you to black hole. That is what you are doing with erdo Shqiptar. Again with all that’s going on in America more than majority of US citizens lives better life than of that Turkiye and Albania my friend. By not wanting to see the reality my friend You yourself is on the ignorant path
Certainly, the majority of US citizens are living a better life than the Turks. I never ever denied that but Iam also sure that the current living standards of the current US citizen is way lower than the living standard of 5 years ago which is catastrophic since the US doesnt even have half of the problems that Turkey has but even more resources and more technology etc.... which is a super bad sign on the other hand Turkey is still in its growth phase one way or another

Dear friend, I believe I stated this a million times before but I never said I supported Erdogan blindly. If you read my previous posts in the Turkish Politics thread, then you would have realised that I said on numerous occasions that Erdogan needs to go on the condition that someone BETTER comes to office and not worse.

The current opposition is way too catastrophic.... have you ever thought for once why on Earth would the CHP chose some1 like Kilicdaroglu when they could have won 100% with Yaavs on the helm? Rn, the CHP under kilicdaroglu is doing the same mistakes the AKP did in 2003. The HDP will gain numerous new powers that they never possessed; in recent election campaigns, they promised to get out from Syria, Iraq, release Demirtas and Cavala which isnt a good sign at all. Moreover if the CHP won and a parliamentary system was to be adopted with the current political demograohy, then the CHP will depend on the HDP even more to stay in power which means more concessions

I was happy when the iYi got separated from the table of the 6 and wanted run alone since I though that maybe they will fix something but on the other hand they rejoined the opposition alliance yet were promised no power whatsoever. In other words, the only other nationalist party was given the middle finger thx to Aksener genius plans

The current opposition politicians arent good at all. The CHP and the HDP owns the alliance and social media by the balls.... sadly

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,683
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Democrats are not democrats against anyone who opposes their woke ideology. Democrats used the judiciary as a weapon against Trump. Those things only happen in banana republics.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,622
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
FsuIx48XsAEf6yu

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,622
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If KK withdraws in favor of MI, RTE will definitely lose the election. CHP friends are already saying that this will be a transitional period, so what can be the difference between KK and MI? Both are representing democratic left tradition and both are son of CHP. The constitution will be drafted in parliament. The elected president will lead the country to elections and possible referandum as soon as the preprations are ready, as already seen in the declarations of the Millet alliance parties.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
-U mean wahabism extremism Islam is danger not modern Islam .
because Turkiye in this land is created by ISLAM . Millions of Turks converted to islam and became a TURK .
From Alpaslan to modern 20 century .
Without TURK Uygur type tribes coming and converting other people to islam without this process there will be no TURKIYE just another kirgistan or uzbekistan but nomore than that .
I said everytime , if USA is created by Europians coming to america continent , and today is Superpower ,Turkiye is created from Turk asians that first convert other people to Islam after many centuries . and TURKIYE today is regional superpower and among top 10 most important countries on earth .
because Turkiye in this land is created by ISLAM
this country IS established by atatürk not islam and dont worry without him you would have became another stan do you know which one ?? the Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom