Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You cant be more wrong
In the late 1990s and early 2000s before Erdogan came, They werent finished
They just temporarily escaped to their bases in Iraq and Syria 500 m away from the border

Why on earth due you think that the govt and TSK entered Syria and Iraq in 2016? It is because they learned from before that even if you kicked them from Turkey, they will just be 100 m away from the Turkish border in Iraq and Syria within caves bidding their time until they resurface again.

Why on earth due you think the US amd Russia are so desperate to stop Turkey's advances in Syria? It is because they know the consequences of Turkish advances and creating the 30km zone
Do you even know how many service members we have lost during çözüm süreci just check on gerillatv and you'll see how pkk was attacking bases from 6 diffrent positions pkk in turkey was over during those times also US and russia didn't do anything desperate they just told erdo to stop and he stopped he done this countless times he is a coward.

When our troops were getting attacked 24 7 in syria he didn't do anything he called them "few martyrs" lets not forget how he orchestrated a operation for his own political gains in n.Iraq to save our pows but failed to do so.

You are an non turk that has zero to knowledge about Turkish history don't try to lecture me even without good weapons during 90s and 2000s we kicked their asses but akp came in started their TÜRKİYELİ bullshit gave rights to pkk even to this they PKK supporters can be racist against turks online but when we do it we get arrested.

You live in a fairy world turkey is a done game our economy our judicial system is in ruins.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,506
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
View attachment 55404
This is Fatih Erdoğan, cousin of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Here he is in a yellow Lamborghini in the USA. These people are the real patriots apparently, anyone who stands against them is either a terrorist supporter or a slave to the West. Open your eyes, they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Unfortunately this is due to bad education. Bad education means no logic, no critical thinking (mostly older generations). If I was in power the first thing I would do in Turkiye is to completely restructure the education system, and massively investing into it.

Secondly I would introduce anti-corruption law with life sentence. Enough to deter everybody, even the wealthiest and powerful ones. Also increasing the quality of life generally means much less corruption involved.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 55404
This is Fatih Erdoğan, cousin of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Here he is in a yellow Lamborghini in the USA. These people are the real patriots apparently, anyone who stands against them is either a terrorist supporter or a slave to the West. Open your eyes, they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Im really jealous of this.

No wonder people engage in corruption and nepotism because it pays off a good life.

God damn!

All you need to do is just be born at the right family with contacts.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
56 7,373
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The opposition is already breaking apart.

Like I said earlier, slowly but steadily the patriotic voters are shifting back towards Erdoğan's camp.
"We don't call Turks who are not Muslims, Turks. Why would we call Kurds who're not Muslims, Kurds? Why would we call them humans?"
How can one call themselves Turanist if they don't accept multitudes of Turkish tribes who are not Muslims, as Turks? Türk-İslamcı synthesis is at its deathbed.

Great that he did what he did. I can now vote for IYI without a doubt in my mind.

Last edited:

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,080
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
"We don't call Turks who are not Muslims, Turks. Why would we call Kurds who're not Muslims, Kurds? Why would we call them humans?"
How can one call themselves Turanist if they don't accept multitudes of Turkish tribes who are not Muslims, as Turks? Türk-İslamcı synthesis is at its deathbed.

Great that he did what he did. I can now vote for IYI without a doubt in my mind.
Wake up call

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Yes, denying one's own culture, tradition, values and past makes you a top-notch, A-one, first-rate Turanist.

Your posting is a prime example of an over-the-board-nationalist who lives in a self-blown digital bubble with access to the world wide web.

Honestly, I mean it, honestly, how can one be so friggin' out of touch with the realities of the Turkish society?

Where should I even begin? From the actual concept and principles of Turanism in Turkiye which will never ever find acceptance by other Turkic people or the fact that 9 out of 10 Turks would never welcome let alone adopt Tengrism or whatever forest ghosts, elfs or trolls they worship.

We still live in a democracy. If you don't want to be a Muslim, be my guest. It's your choice.

But the fact that you sincerely believe that Turks would wholeheartedly welcome alien, pagan, tribal religions just because some Asian looking Turks thousands of kilometres away do so, is seriously mind-blowing.

The more I talk to people like you, the more I understand why Erdoğan wins over and over again. Unbelievable.

Last edited:

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'd rather have just citizens of Türkiye in my country. So, get cracking Menemen.
You don't even live here 💀 💀

Also syrian-pakistani-afghan citizens of turkey who became one thanks to your beloved ummah lover akp has been recording and trying to rape Turkish woman I think you are proud of these too.

Pakistani who bought two houses, one of which was in Istanbul. He rented one. Now he kicks out the Turks living in it and brings his family from Pakistan. He also praises the Turks as being very hospitable.
This state has made us slaves to foreigners in our own country, but let's go and die for this state in the mountains, and our father should say "devlet sağolsun" in front of our coffin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

"Turkish citizen" 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

Ummah policy we'll be the end of this nation I swear

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ignore that bitch. The guy is as much a "Turk" as Trump is a Chinese.
According to these ummah sympathizers we are "Türkiyeli" they might be of rum descent(like most of the akp members) and be türkiyeli.

We don't have their long rum noses and we are not Türkiyeli but Turk.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
You know that PKK was finished during 2000s right? Under the soldiers you are blaming ah lets not forget how your precious AKP brought feto into the army and PKK cameback you have zero to no knowledge of history of PKK conflict just go believe your fairytales person who isn't from azerbaijan
How can you claim that the PKK ended in the 2000s? then when pkk had the most crowded members. Where do you live. open and read the newspapers. search the internet. So I said no more.

https://acikbilim.yok.gov.tr/bitstr...12/712211/yokAcikBilim_400614.pdf?sequence=-1

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The order in which candidates will appear on the ballot paper has been announced. The 4-candidate presidential election ballot will have RTE in first place, MI in second place, KK in third place and SO in fourth place.

Fsor3NoWAAAu9J5.jpg

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The order in which candidates will appear on the ballot paper has been announced. The 4-candidate presidential election ballot will have RTE in first place, MI in second place, KK in third place and SO in fourth place.

View attachment 55661
Do you think that İnce could pull out at the last minute?

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 921
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
But I have to add Islamists are so much bigger of a problem than PKK/HDP could ever dream of. PKK/HDP may try to partition Türkiye, but Islamism will make sure there's no Türkiye. People in Turkey have no conception of the threat that Islamism poses; they look at AKP, YRP, stuff like that which have adopted a veneer of modernism, and don't realize that Islamists will never divulge their true intentions and the utopia they have in mind because they have a shrewd understanding of the Overton window and how to effectively shift it. The Overton window has shifted massively during the latter half of AKP rule and the population barely feels the shift, even when the shift has changed their own attitudes.
-U mean wahabism extremism Islam is danger not modern Islam .
because Turkiye in this land is created by ISLAM . Millions of Turks converted to islam and became a TURK .
From Alpaslan to modern 20 century .
Without TURK Uygur type tribes coming and converting other people to islam without this process there will be no TURKIYE just another kirgistan or uzbekistan but nomore than that .
I said everytime , if USA is created by Europians coming to america continent , and today is Superpower ,Turkiye is created from Turk asians that first convert other people to Islam after many centuries . and TURKIYE today is regional superpower and among top 10 most important countries on earth .

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do you think that İnce could pull out at the last minute?
When we analyze where the vote transitions to MI are coming from, we realize that it is not as necessary as withdraw is thought to be, as it indirectly prevents the transition of some segments where RTE can win votes: So I think it is not necessary for him to withdraw his candidacy to support KK. Let me explain:

Various polls show that about half of MI's votes come from the Cumhur alliance and the other half from the traditional CHP voters who are the main party of the Millet alliance. About 15% of the vote comes from young people who will vote for the first time.

In other words, it creates a third way for the part of the electorate that does not want to vote for KK's candidacy due to his alliance design and some ambiguous statements, and creates a barrier that will prevent this segment from not going to the polls or returning to the Cumhur alliance as a reaction vote. At the same time, it can also get the votes of some voters who would more or less vote for RTE in case of a dual candidacy. In a sense, MI's presence may be one of the safety valves that will prevent RTE from finishing the job in the first round.

There are voters who traditionally come from democratic leftist traditions, who are nationalists (I mean some of ulusalcılar), or who have a firm line on hdp and the old akp apparatus. Their share in the total electoral arithmetic is another dimension, but these segments exist. MI's withdrawal will not remove these red lines, but saying that we tried but failed may create a smooth transition to prevent these groups from protesting against the ballot box.

MI's respectful approach to KK's person and his refraining from breaking ties and openly saying that whoever is against RTE in the second round should be supported, even though he strongly criticizes the Millet alliance structure, is an important indicator for the second round of the election, and I think the important political output of this for the Memleket party is that it may enable the party to be one of the parties that pass the threshold alone in the parliament without directly joining the Millet alliance. This may erode the CHP after the election or it may indirectly give it a parliamentary majority, which will be determined by the post-election steps if the Millet alliance wins. Maybe, if all conditions are positive for them, after the elections, KK may drop names like Babacan and Davutoğlu and even turn its back on Hdp and continue its path with the Memleket Party. The picture of the left voters' dreams.

In short, I think the Memleket party and the MI candiacy will affect voter turnout and limit vote shifts between the two main alliance structures, ultimately making buffer zone that sees KK a more acceptable than RTE. For these reasons, I really cannot understand why CHP voters attack MI so much and even try to wear it down with immoral slander. Of course, the masses are manipulated by the rhetoric of politicians or influential media-communication figures, but I think this could be in line with the CHP's strategy. If it were otherwise, KK would have sought MI's support before anyone else, especially the HDP and TIP, when he was running for the nomination, at least to show that he valued him more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom