TR 2023 Turkish presidential election

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

-Sinan-

There are many things that have brought Hdp to this point, as the latest example, it is scandalous that the constitutional court has not even cut off the electoral allowance, while it is impossible for this party with established links to terrorism, to continue its existence even in most states in Europe. There is no way to explain this.

I may have misunderstood you, because what I was talking about was that Hdp was put in a critical situation for Kılıcdaroğlu to win the election. I have tried to write the reasons for this before. I hope you don't get angry, but if this alliance had been led by Iyip, the Hdp would not have been in such a critical position for Millet alliance. Chp has probably jeopardized the choice of a much larger percentage of people for a vote of 8-10%.
Second part is completely false, nothing to argue about.

But what is your sugesstion about HDP?

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,557
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
It is time for a change... enough is enough.

After so much corruption and scandals that I can't even count, after tens of thousands of dead and countless number of disasters, after a complete economic fall and filling the country with millions of illegals, after destroying Turkey's border security. It is time for Erdogan and his cronies to just be gone.

If after all the suffering of the last years there are still people that support Erdogan I just don't know what to say. They are either part of the corrupt system themselves or a completely ignorant bunch.

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Following the recently declared cooperation between CHP and PKK, it seems like many İYİ voters and other right-wing citizens are considering to abstain from the elections.

Very interesting developments ahead of us.
This statement is your nonsense. Someone is really worried about losing the elections. This is good ol fashioned “we are desperate for votes so let’s scare them with lies and speculations so that they will vote for us” tactics.
just because you repeat the same lies thousand time about alliance between Millet and HDP doesn’t make it happened. There is no official alliance between them. If there was it would be announced. Let’s be real cumhur alliance would kill for them votes right now. So please stop with speculations or back them up with proofs and sources

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,661
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
But what is your sugesstion about HDP?
Excluding the demands of the Hdp, declaring that this party will be shut down, telling the terrorists who make statements almost every day on behalf of the Millet Alliance to f*ck off, declaring that will be strong supporters of their sensitivities of all ulusalcı and ülkücü segments in the country, the nationalist section some which is a toy in the hands of Akp, taking part in the national alliance as a whole with all its fransions. But we are past this point now. My neighborhood is in pieces right now.

The CHP should have sought the support of whichever segments Akp was exploiting. Not with the segments that Akp already excludes but with which it has established a reverse mechanism of influence.

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are many things that have brought Hdp to this point, as the latest example, it is scandalous that the constitutional court has not even cut off the electoral allowance, while it is impossible for this party with established links to terrorism, to continue its existence even in most states in Europe. There is no way to explain this.

I may have misunderstood you, because what I was talking about was that Hdp was put in a critical situation for Kılıcdaroğlu to win the election. I have tried to write the reasons for this before. I hope you don't get angry, but if this alliance had been led by Iyip, the Hdp would not have been in such a critical position for Millet alliance. Chp has probably jeopardized the choice of a much larger percentage of people for a vote of 8-10%.
Bro what are you saying. HDP is critical for both alliances. They are the deciding factor of the elections. Also to blame CHP to make them important? Maybe we should of thought about that before AKP rolled the red carpet for them

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,661
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bro what are you saying. HDP is critical for both alliances. They are the deciding factor of the elections. Also to blame CHP to make them important? Maybe we should of thought about that before AKP rolled the red carpet for them
With this logic, every party is critical. Hüdapar met with the Millet alliance for several rounds in 2021-2022 before joining the Erdoğan alliance. One of these visits was directly chaired by Akşener, if Im not wrong. Probably other political Islamist parties with the same percentage will enter the elections from Chp lists, such as DEVA, GP, DP. Akpian journalists have been criticizing the Chp on this issue, so now they are in a hurry to normalize the MPs that will be given to Hüdapar, and possibly the MPs that will be given to YRP.

Personally, I argue that this approach does not have an impact in terms of realpolitik which I mean in terms of vote share. The party you take support may have 5-6% votes in local elections and about 10% in general elections, but this does not mean that you will gain 10% votes when you include this party in your alliance, you will probably lose more. Akp did not only include a 0.1% party in its alliance in order to balance hdp in some critical provinces in the east, but also directly granted MPs that were not granted to Bbp for example. The effect of this will be a loss of votes maybe 10 times the votes that this party will bring.

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
With this logic, every party is critical. Hüdapar met with the Millet alliance for several rounds in 2021-2022 before joining the Erdoğan alliance. One of these visits was directly chaired by Akşener, if Im not wrong. Probably other political Islamist parties with the same percentage will enter the elections from Chp lists, such as DEVA, GP, DP. Akpian journalists have been criticizing the Chp on this issue, so now they are in a hurry to normalize the MPs that will be given to Hüdapar, and possibly the MPs that will be given to YRP.

Personally, I argue that this approach does not have an impact in terms of realpolitik which I mean in terms of vote share. The party you take support may have 5-6% votes in local elections and about 10% in general elections, but this does not mean that you will gain 10% votes when you include this party in your alliance, you will probably lose more. Akp did not only include a 0.1% party in its alliance in order to balance hdp in some critical provinces in the east, but also directly granted MPs that were not granted to Bbp for example. The effect of this will be a loss of votes maybe 10 times the votes that this party will bring.
This alliance bullsh*t started when AKP and MHP joined together. I am not for alliances but it is what it is at this point. HDP is the only odd party that is left out. Maybe on purpose or not I don’t know but I do know that they will decide the outcome tho.

Your logic about asking people for signatures to have another candidate to run for presidency because you don’t like either two candidate is not realistic.

now I’m saying this the most sincere way and not insulting anyone but everyone needs to wake up from fantasy. Where we are at is the reality. There are only 2 options for this election. Either Erdogan or KK is going to win it.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,661
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In the meantime, İnce has reached 77.000 signatures, and with the people who could not come on due to the weekdays and working hours, he will probably reach around 130K signatures tomorrow and officially become a candidate. Now Oğan is next in line.

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
In the meantime, İnce has reached 77.000 signatures, and with the people who could not come on due to the weekdays and working hours, he will probably reach around 130K signatures tomorrow and officially become a candidate. Now Oğan is next in line.
77K in 3 days is embarrassing regardless of weekday or weekend. He needs to pull out before he ruins his career. This is enough embarrassment for a while for him. He expects to win the elections after this tragedy of a performance? Let’s not be silly. Even those tik tok dances won’t save him

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,661
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This alliance bullsh*t started when AKP and MHP joined together. I am not for alliances but it is what it is at this point. HDP is the only odd party that is left out. Maybe on purpose or not I don’t know but I do know that they will decide the outcome tho.

Your logic about asking people for signatures to have another candidate to run for presidency because you don’t like either two candidate is not realistic.

now I’m saying this the most sincere way and not insulting anyone but everyone needs to wake up from fantasy. Where we are at is the reality. There are only 2 options for this election. Either Erdogan or KK is going to win it.
I only have one vote, it's not something that will have a decisive impact on the country, and I only share my views here. If the forum is closed to views other than KK or RTE, I will abide by that decision, I will remain silent here too. If my signatured candiate-candiate can become a candidate, I will vote for him. I know that his being elected as president is not even one in a billion. But my action is not about electing a president anyway, it's just a speck of water in my mouth, I not going to putting out a fire. After 3-5 years, I believe things will change and we will change this current order from root. Not just one side of the coin.

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
“If the forum is closed to views other than KK or RTE, I will abide by that decision, I will remain silent here too”
Bro come on now.. no one is trying to silent anyone. We are debating, arguing, sharing our opinions. No need to get sentimental. It ruins the fun of it. I do value everyone’s opinions here. I guess I won’t challenge your opinions from now on. You are definitely allowed to vote for whom ever you like.. that’s what’s great about democracy. By the way I enjoy reading your posts. Best of luck 🤞

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I was surprised by the support he's received. Many of my Karadenizli CHP friends are preferring him over KK by a long shot.

The elections are going to provide clear evidence that the cooperation with PKK is, in fact, deadly for any side.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,661
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
“If the forum is closed to views other than KK or RTE, I will abide by that decision, I will remain silent here too”
Bro come on now.. no one is trying to silent anyone. We are debating, arguing, sharing our opinions. No need to get sentimental. It ruins the fun of it. I do value everyone’s opinions here. I guess I won’t challenge your opinions from now on. You are definitely allowed to vote for whom ever you like.. that’s what’s great about democracy. By the way I enjoy reading your posts. Best of luck 🤞
In this and the other thread I have explained my thoughts on this very issue. What should I do when I am still asked why don't you(I mean those who see both alliance structures as dangerous) vote for KK? There are so many other friends in the forum who have an opinion on these issues who can share their thoughts, and my purpose here is to share my own views as well as to benefit from the opinions of valuable friends in the forum, including you, I don't want to personalize the issue by constantly posting 3-5 posts on each page.

S

-Sinan-

Excluding the demands of the Hdp, declaring that this party will be shut down, telling the terrorists who make statements almost every day on behalf of the Millet Alliance to f*ck off, declaring that will be strong supporters of their sensitivities of all ulusalcı and ülkücü segments in the country, the nationalist section some which is a toy in the hands of Akp, taking part in the national alliance as a whole with all its fransions. But we are past this point now. My neighborhood is in pieces right now.

The CHP should have sought the support of whichever segments Akp was exploiting. Not with the segments that Akp already excludes but with which it has established a reverse mechanism of influence.
Other political parties are not part of the problem. HDP is.

If you close HDP they will continue with that Green Left Party. Do you want me to list all the closed parties of them ? HEP, DEP, HADEP, DEHAP, ÖTP, DTP, BDP.....
Closing their party achieves nothing. Any different ideas?

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,661
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Other political parties are not part of the problem. HDP is.

If you close HDP they will continue with that Green Left Party. Do you want me to list all the closed parties of them ? HEP, DEP, HADEP, DEHAP, ÖTP, DTP, BDP.....
Closing their party achieves nothing. Any different ideas?
If a new party is opened and it is proven to have organic ties with a terrorist organization, it will also be closed down. Why did Spain shut down Batasuna? Or let's say a new party is formed with the INLA's cadres, not in Ireland but in some otherwhere this time, can a party with organic ties to terrorism survive under the UK constitution? Legal in Europe, anti-democratic when it comes to us. I rebel against this.

For 20 years, the CHP and AKP have been waiting to get a statement from the HDP that we reject the Pkk and condemn its armed struggle. Sincerely, how many more years will we wait? Is the HDP getting closer to the CHP or is KK getting closer to the HDP with his rhetoric?

What good did the Akp's solution process nonsense do, nothing, all the price we paid, the disgracing of the state tradition, all the martyrs we gave, and the way we swallowed their cries of victory. Why are we always in the same vicious circle? There is no Kurdish problem in this country. There is a Turkish problem in this country.

As long as that party will not be shut down, this person will not be put on trial, and that person will be released under my presidency, well, when we talk about democracy, are we not jeopardizing our constitution and the survival of our state? we will not be able to move forward. No terrorist extension that threatens the constitutional order can act in the legal sphere and cannot use the public resources that they allocated to the terrorist organization as we can see. I have only one expectation from KK. In the last 5-6 years, I have lost many things in my life, my business has gone bad, I have closed my workplace which was the breadwinner of many people, I have lost my health, I have no expectation from KK for any of these. I had only one expectation, that he would change this story.

Why doesn't any alliance believe in the power of the Turkish nation? This is my question to all of you and I am trying to understand. We don't need Russophilles, nor Atlanticists, or snotty schizophrenic religious bigots or separatists.

Last edited:

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 997
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If a new party is opened and it is proven to have organic ties with a terrorist organization, it will also be closed down. Why did Spain shut down Batasuna? Or let's say a new party is formed with the INLA's cadres, not in Ireland but in some otherwhere this time, can a party with organic ties to terrorism survive under the UK constitution? Legal in Europe, anti-democratic when it comes to us. I rebel against this.

For 20 years, the CHP and AKP have been waiting to get a statement from the HDP that we reject the Pkk and condemn its armed struggle. Sincerely, how many more years will we wait? Is the HDP getting closer to the CHP or is KK getting closer to the HDP with his rhetoric?

What good did the Akp's solution process nonsense do, nothing, all the price we paid, the disgracing of the state tradition, all the martyrs we gave, and the way we swallowed their cries of victory. Why are we always in the same vicious circle? There is no Kurdish problem in this country. There is a Turkish problem in this country.

As long as that party will not be shut down, this person will not be put on trial, and that person will be released under my presidency, well, when we talk about democracy, are we not jeopardizing our constitution and the survival of our state? we will not be able to move forward. No terrorist extension that threatens the constitutional order can act in the legal sphere and cannot use the public resources that they allocated to the terrorist organization as we can see. I have only one expectation from KK. In the last 5-6 years, I have lost many things in my life, my business has gone bad, I have closed my workplace which was the breadwinner of many people, I have lost my health, I have no expectation from KK for any of these. I had only one expectation, that he would change this story.

Why doesn't any alliance believe in the power of the Turkish nation? This is my question to you and I am trying to understand. We don't need Russophilles, nor Atlanticists, or snotty schizophrenic religious bigots or separatists.
The Turkish Nation is simply to soft to HDP terrorists and their likes. They should treat them VERY different.

As a Nation, you simply can't be soft in this god forsaken geography.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,487
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Islamists always understand politics better than idealist nationalists and leftists. Islamists will form coalitions with anyone and everyone and they don't care and their constituents also don't care. They wouldn't care if they allied with the Militant Atheist Party, as long as it helped their Islamist party win elections, because at the end of the day, they know holding power is key, and when the allied party is much smaller you can almost always bypass their political agenda and demands and shut them up by giving them couple of positions.

S

-Sinan-

Why doesn't any alliance believe in the power of the Turkish nation? This is my question to all of you and I am trying to understand. We don't need Russophilles, nor Atlanticists, or snotty schizophrenic religious bigots or separatists.
You are being emotional.

I'm saying when you close a party, they open another. Feels like i'm repeating myself.

Closing HDP will achieve what exactly, when a day later they all transfer into their new party ? A very simple question that i'm asking for the 3rd time.

S

-Sinan-

The Turkish Nation is simply to soft to HDP terrorists and their likes. They should treat them VERY different.

As a Nation, you simply can't be soft in this god forsaken geography.
Like what exactly killing them, jailing them, ? HDP leaders ? HDP PMs? HDP party members ? HDP voters?

What are we gonna do and it will solve what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom