Not open for further replies.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 996
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Like what exactly killing them, jailing them, ? HDP leaders ? HDP PMs? HDP party members ? HDP voters?

What are we gonna do and it will solve what ?
Not letting them open a party first, and banning the people running it, not the useless 3 letters they use as a Name. Put them in jail, kill them i don't care. Terrorists have no right to live in this Country.

S

-Sinan-

Not letting them open a party first, and banning the people running it, not the useless 3 letters they use as a Name. Put them in jail, kill them i don't care. Terrorists have no right to live in this Country.
Ever wonder why nobody thought of this before.

Do you even know how to open a party. Anyone can open a party. Other than that, yes, you can apply political ban, which is rare because of the law. Then they find somebody else. Who didn't commit any crime by law.

Those suggestions doesn't work.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,622
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are being emotional.

I'm saying when you close a party, they open another. Feels like i'm repeating myself.

Closing HDP will achieve what exactly, when a day later they all transfer into their new party ? A very simple question that i'm asking for the 3rd time.
I am not emotional. Let me explain: Political parties are established without prior authorization but carry out their activities within the provisions of the Constitution and the law. Constitutional Court shall have jurisdiction over the compliance of their activities with the provisions of the Constitution and the law. The financial audit of political parties shall also be carried out by the Constitutional Court.

If the founders of a new party are in good standing and the party's statute is not unconstitutional, it may freely participate in elections. If the party does not use the resources allocated to it in favor of the terrorist organization, as in the case of Batasuna in Spain, as in the case of the Hdp and its previous forms in our country, or if it does not act as a front for money laundering of terrorist organization funds, if the party headquarters does not engage in actions that threaten the constitutional order, does not kidnap people and take them to terrorist camps, does not act as a direct political field officer of the terrorist organization, does not hold an administrative position in terrorist organization-affiliated media organs or front organizations, and does not use his/her personal immovable properties as the organization's house, office or personal vehicles for this purpose: The Constitutional Court cannot prosecute those party leaders simply because of their views.

Hdp should be shut down. If the new green party they have opened exceeds the constitutional limits just like the hdp, it should also be shut down. If we are against shutting down a party that is involved in crimes, saying that this is not the solution, then let's throw the constitution completely in the trash and give full autonomy to the PKK in the east of the country, the easiest solution. This way there would be no justification for the PKK's armed terrorism, and we would stop waiting for Hdp to deny its ties with the PKK. The issue would be closed.

Or, my suggestion, you give Demirtaş and other PKK spokespersons no hope and tell them that these constitutional crimes will be held to account without hesitation. You start putting a stop to the slightest offense related to terrorism, starting from the level of political parties, without worrying about which European institution will say what. In this way, you create only one option for Hdp voters, you force them to stay within constitutional boundaries, since they cannot act in the legal field with a political strategy similar to the hdp, a pkk apparatus. In this country, a political party can express its ideas, which can be quite contradictory, with a breadth that can be seen in very few countries in the world. But to ignore the constitution and the survival of the country when its actions have organic ties with a terrorist organization shows that it is a client state that fears threats from the West.

At this point, I condemn both parts of the alliances for their ambivalent attitude, without distinguishing between party A or party B. Because they are not clear about this. They tend to engage with this party at every opportunity instead of distancing themselves from it.

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,622
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ağıralioğlu did not resign from his party. However, someone had to say these things. We will understand the value of this plea after the elections.

While Sa-kık says "We will change this system, we don't think as small as sitting at the table and demanding a ministry or vice-presidency , we will change rebuplic and build freedom after 100 years", while Bul-dan declares "the Turkish republic is the process of 100 years of destruction and we change it" and the clown with the pseudonym Türk says "this period is the period of Mr. Öcalan's liberation", I wish patience to all nationalists in Iyip while these party MPs are constantly trying to put the Iyip in his place. Not only their actions but also their rhetoric and promises are beyond the limits of tolerance.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,487
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
HDP (and effectively PKK) have around 10 million sympathizers in Turkey. If you're a patriot you should want to solve that, and what is in the minds and hearts of people cannot be solved militarily. You can solve the PKK part itself militarily, but not the sympathizer part.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 996
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
HDP (and effectively PKK) have around 10 million sympathizers in Turkey. If you're a patriot you should want to solve that, and what is in the minds and hearts of people cannot be solved militarily. You can solve the PKK part itself militarily, but not the sympathizer part.
What's the solution then?

Last edited by a moderator:

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Millet İttifakı anketlerde önde görünüyor. Sizce Cumhur ittifakının bunu kazanma şansı nedir?

Ayrıca bir Millet İttifakı zaferi Türk savunma sanayisini nasıl etkiler?
I don't think the national alliance is ahead. I think such misinformation is being spread to create a perception, get votes and gather supporters. The pro-terrorist, separatist HDP ended that group. When I interpret the speeches of the people around me according to previous elections, there seems to be a breakeven situation. If the current government goes and mr. If the Kılıçtaroğlu government comes, it is my opinion that the Turkish Defense Industry will not receive the necessary support. As you know, our current President has a special support and interest in the Defense Industry. In addition, the expressions and comments of the opposition against Baykar, one of our most important companies, have been known for a long time. They said they will touch openly.

S

-Sinan-

I am not emotional. Let me explain: Political parties are established without prior authorization but carry out their activities within the provisions of the Constitution and the law. Constitutional Court shall have jurisdiction over the compliance of their activities with the provisions of the Constitution and the law. The financial audit of political parties shall also be carried out by the Constitutional Court.

If the founders of a new party are in good standing and the party's statute is not unconstitutional, it may freely participate in elections. If the party does not use the resources allocated to it in favor of the terrorist organization, as in the case of Batasuna in Spain, as in the case of the Hdp and its previous forms in our country, or if it does not act as a front for money laundering of terrorist organization funds, if the party headquarters does not engage in actions that threaten the constitutional order, does not kidnap people and take them to terrorist camps, does not act as a direct political field officer of the terrorist organization, does not hold an administrative position in terrorist organization-affiliated media organs or front organizations, and does not use his/her personal immovable properties as the organization's house, office or personal vehicles for this purpose: The Constitutional Court cannot prosecute those party leaders simply because of their views.

Hdp should be shut down. If the new green party they have opened exceeds the constitutional limits just like the hdp, it should also be shut down. If we are against shutting down a party that is involved in crimes, saying that this is not the solution, then let's throw the constitution completely in the trash and give full autonomy to the PKK in the east of the country, the easiest solution. This way there would be no justification for the PKK's armed terrorism, and we would stop waiting for Hdp to deny its ties with the PKK. The issue would be closed.

Or, my suggestion, you give Demirtaş and other PKK spokespersons no hope and tell them that these constitutional crimes will be held to account without hesitation. You start putting a stop to the slightest offense related to terrorism, starting from the level of political parties, without worrying about which European institution will say what. In this way, you create only one option for Hdp voters, you force them to stay within constitutional boundaries, since they cannot act in the legal field with a political strategy similar to the hdp, a pkk apparatus. In this country, a political party can express its ideas, which can be quite contradictory, with a breadth that can be seen in very few countries in the world. But to ignore the constitution and the survival of the country when its actions have organic ties with a terrorist organization shows that it is a client state that fears threats from the West.

At this point, I condemn both parts of the alliances for their ambivalent attitude, without distinguishing between party A or party B. Because they are not clear about this. They tend to engage with this party at every opportunity instead of distancing themselves from it.
Okay, once again you give reasons and arguments for "why the HDP" needs to be closed. You need to understand me. The problem is not the reasons of closure of HDP. The problem is this is a loop. You close and they open, you close, they open. This is going for 30 years.

So, from what i understand from your posts. Your suggestion is the closure of HDP variants like in every 2-3 years as they open. Did i understand correctly?

S

-Sinan-

Finally, fvckin finally, somebody said it.

Root of the problem is this;

1-) HDP is the political wing of PKK a terrorist organization
2-) %15 of your population support HDP.

This is the impasse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baklava Consumer

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Everyone here should be voting/supporting Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu because the brain drain that is happening in our defence sector is at a horrific level...

Engineers that have worked at TAI with 20+ years of experience go to places like France, Germany to work for Thales and Rheinmetall.

Entire departments of Thales, BAE Systems, Rheinmetall are filled with workers from TAI and Aselsan.

Problems have gotten so bad that Turkish students now want to study high school in a foreign country and want to leave ASAP.

We're losing our best minds because of stupid economic leadership,

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,233
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Everyone here should be voting/supporting Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu because the brain drain that is happening in our defence sector is at a horrific level...

Engineers that have worked at TAI with 20+ years of experience go to places like France, Germany to work for Thales and Rheinmetall.

Entire departments of Thales, BAE Systems, Rheinmetall are filled with workers from TAI and Aselsan.

Problems have gotten so bad that Turkish students now want to study high school in a foreign country and want to leave ASAP.

It's not just economy. AKP's stances on cultural issues also lead to the brain drain. Earning a ton of money isn't worth it if things you consider sacred are being desecrated week after week. Islamists infringe on these people's lifestyle and transform the country into something they will hate, and expect them to just grin and bear it.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Damn, baits are delicious-looking these days, lool

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
56 7,469
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's not just economy. AKP's stances on cultural issues also lead to the brain drain. Earning a ton of money isn't worth it if things you consider sacred are being desecrated week after week. Islamists infringe on these people's lifestyle and transform the country into something they will hate, and expect them to just grin and bear it.
Saw a BMC Power chief engineer who says she works for Batu the other day, she was defending her life's work over on twitter against naysayers. Mid 30s woman, İTÜ or ODTÜ grad, liberal leaning, feminist. Good luck asking her to stay when YRP talks about removing rights of women and speaking about "banning adultery" as if we're living in 1400s Paris.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
You're wrong. 99% of the votes of HDP are taken by PKK's force of arms and intimidation.

Search the internet for the role of the pkk in the elections and the method of voting. The pkk, who made the people of the region say "I am a Kurd" at gunpoint, will not interfere with my vote in the election. In addition, if the CHP did not support in the previous election, there would not be a party called HDP in the parliament now. Remember, one vote eat chp from every house, one vote eat hdp campaign.

Last edited:

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Okay, once again you give reasons and arguments for "why the HDP" needs to be closed. You need to understand me. The problem is not the reasons of closure of HDP. The problem is this is a loop. You close and they open, you close, they open. This is going for 30 years.

So, from what i understand from your posts. Your suggestion is the closure of HDP variants like in every 2-3 years as they open. Did i understand correctly?
If Chp is not supported, there will be no such problem as Hdp. Remember the campaign of CHP in the previous election, "Each House One Vote For Chp, One Vote For HDP".

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

There is no such situation. The head of the SSB, Mr. İsmail Demir has an explanation on this subject. "There is no problem, the rates are very low," he said. This is one of the absurd arguments of the opposition. I don't know how the situation is in other sectors.
For 90 years, people from this country have been migrating to the west because of western propaganda.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Specific to this election, I think Mrs. Meral Akşener's statement seems to be correct. It is as if our people are being frightened with death and tried to be persuaded to get malaria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom