Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is more of a foreign policy matter. But since you posted it i will leave my comment here.

Playing hard ball with Turkey/Erdogan the way author is suggesting, is only going to back fire on the West from multiple different angles. Turkey w/o NATO and NATO w/o Turkey is Almost like mutually assured destruction.

If they do expel Turkiye from Nato.

Basically an own goal 😆

Westerners dont realise there is more to Turkiye than Erdogan but yeah they stroked his ego by calling him Sultan.

If you start using words like emperor, khan, king, caliph, ceasar and tsar as propaganda to belittle it only makes it worse.

Eastern cultures value strength hence why it works for Erdogan to be called a sultan because he uses that to promote himself as a strong leader.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,527
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
I honestly think RTE will win again. KK was the worst possible candidate. MY was leading the polls by a large margin. The fact that KK was chosen should make CHP supporters question the motives of the decision makers who made this happen. If you want to win the elections you choose the candidate who's leading the polls, not the one who's performing the worst, it's a no brainer.

Hence why I supposed that AKParty are actually controlling the CHP. There is no other logical explanation for me. Like you said, if they really wanted to win, they just had to choose the best suitable candidate, but they didn't.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Huda Par tried to put a stand in Trabzon.

Werent really welcome as the locals got pissed off.

Tensions are running high as the Police intervened.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pretty disturbing how Hdp has pkk while Huda par has the Kurdish Hezbollah.

You know when a party has armed members is not really good news.

This is Turkiye we are talking about.

Broken political system is this the price to pay?

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,660
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pretty disturbing how Hdp has pkk while Huda par has the Kurdish Hezbollah.

You know when a party has armed members is not really good news.

This is Turkiye we are talking about.

Broken political system is this the price to pay?

The AKP has a direct paramilitary, not links. So does MHP. Turkey is going in this direction

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
FvSDR9FXwAEhhk6

I'm sharing it as a lesson to everyone.
Does The Economist want Erdogan to leave because he wants Turkey's good?
You should ask yourself this question.

looks like reverse psychology. The economist knows this will get relayed back to Turks and it predictably make them think, see erdogan must be a good guy if the west is against him. When in reality its most likely intentional, the west created erdogan and its maintained him. Reminds me of Pavlovs dog, "behavioural manipulation" is very easy to use against the common Turkish citizen.

But on a side note for the first decade when people used to point out all the positive media the feto affiliate was getting in the western media all the political islamists where happy about it. These same islamists never wondered why the western world was so assured in praising erdogan and ak party.

erdogans-way.jpg

"Turkeys pro-Islamic leader has built his (secular, democrotatic, Western friendly nation into a regional powerhouse...."

All the feto affiliates were getting pro media coverage from babacan to davutoglu. In my life time i had never seen Turkiye get this kind of praise in the western media. In the western media we were always portrayed along the lines of something like (greek/armenian financed) "midnight express".

If i conclude and look at the bigger picture the entire nations is coming under ideological subversion, a long range strategy that aims to undermine the entire state. Where our country has not only been completely undermined from within, but externally we have been made to look like islamist nutters who hate the west. The hating the west thing was a trick the American used in the early days against Muslims in order to demonise them, "they hate our way of life, they hate us." i think even the clown trump said the same thing. When we know the reality is the power holders in the west hate Muslims and Islam, while most Muslims look towards the west for inspiration and have no issue with Christians.

Just look at these elections its not about policies or making the better country, people are voting out of fear as to who the real traitor is and if we dont vote for our guy Turkiye is finished. While all this happening all the terrorists entities and enemies of the nation are openly operating, even the HDP shithead from jail is able to daily tweet propaganda to potentially influence elections.

What happened to the rule of law? Why are these so called traitors not investigated and dealt with? Why is it open season for all these people to harm the social fabric of the nation? To constantly inflame tensions and stir sectarian tensions? While in the background millions of culturally incompatable migrants are allowed to flood the nation only exacerbating the tense situation?

Turkiye is f'ked. Sorry to say it but nearly the entire nation is hypnotised, its asleep.

The reality is this the major parties are going to give you more of the same, economic decline, increased social tensions, instability, no peace of mind whatsoever jumping from constant crises to constant crises. With the long term aim to the complete undoing of the state.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
This is a pathetic move that just shows how hypocritical Kilicdaroglu is acting rn
It seems that even the CHP is noticing the positive influence the recent breakthroughs in the defence industry is giving to Erdogan

Translation:
Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu shared a video titled 'National Defense Industry': They turned the defense of the state, even its army, into election propaganda. A responsible politician would never do that. Where is Erdogan, where is the responsibility..."

Last edited:

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I dont get it CHP is literally doing the same thing if not continuing it.

How long will you justify the slippery slope just because akp done it?

CHP has not done anything to anyone anywhere... because it haven't been in the government of the country for a few decades. I don't deny that you have some rotten apples and peace loving hippies in the party that MUST be purged but the official stance of the Party and all of it's leaders has been and always was anti-PKK.

Of course that now everyone tries to get the Kurdish votes and everyone talks about peace and friendship but be sure that if CHP comes to power the fight against terror will continue with maybe even harder means. In the end of the day it wasn't them that started the Peace process and left half of Eastern Turkey to PKK. It wasn't the CHP that made Turkey an ISIS hot bed and logistical hub. It wasn't CHP that gave the whole state to FETO.

All the thousands of dead soldiers, policemen and civilians Turkey lost due to these failed policies of AKP are only the smallest reason why these people must go. Why you guys can't understand this?

If CHP comes to power and fails then good... they will get voted out and others will come to their place. This is what democracy is.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
We have like 10 million refugees in our country. European countries don't let in 100k, and then act like they're falling apart. They forced a horrible deal on our incompetent government, and now in the election campaign you can't even hear a peep from them regarding their plan for this huge burden. I haven't seen their very intelligent electorate bring this issue up once, nor complain it to their local candidates. They've mentioned lgbt like 100 times, not once refugees.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,613
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
"and suspend Turkey’s membership"

If that happens, Erdogan will make sure China will swiftly replace NATO in Incirlik AF base. That means 4000+ km range ASBM's constantly looking at the East-Med basin.
That means US Navy assets will go the long way to the Taiwan fight. Losing valuable time.
That means Mediterranean will become a no-go zone for all EU naval assets.

As much as the West wanting to own Erdogan, scenarios like these will make sure that those wet dreams of yours will never happen.

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,441
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

When KRT TV presenter Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu was reminded of his disappearance for 8 hours after he eluded the journalists he took with him during his visit to America, Kılıçdaroğlu abruptly left the broadcast.

When I researched the Euro/TL and gram gold prices on television, I found that the broadcast could have been between November 1, 2022 and November 3, 2022. The exchange rates coincide with these dates.

Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu visited the USA between 9-13 October 2022.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,703
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It seems like Kılıçdaroğlu has a scandalous video or voice recording. It might be released in the upcoming days. This is a double-edged sword though.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It seems like Kılıçdaroğlu has a scandalous video or voice recording. It might be released in the upcoming days. This is a double-edged sword though.

That kind of things are föttöş tactics but he came to his place by the same tactic so we are waiting for it as me and my 🍿

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This whole thread shows just 1% of all wrong doings AKP did only in the last decade... and some people wonder why this whole clique of corrupt and incompetent people must be not just taken out of office but convicted and jailed...

Dear brother, in the healthcare doctors have a very nice term, finance experts use it also "profit and loss balance ⚖️"

First of all, let's shake hands about the fact that nobody cares about us in the world of politics. Everybody's there to fill their deep pockets or fill their ego / power indicator. They are ruling the country for 2 decades and of course they did infinite numbers of mistakes or disgusting things unfortunately. However, I will look at the situation as docs / experts without emotions. The opposition is an alliance of T R A I T O R s okay? AKP was doing the same thing for years I accept, but now the opposition has that role so it's like multiplying a number with zero. The result is going to be always ZERO for that reason. On the other hand, I live in Istanbul; I was so happy that Ekrem won the elections because of the clear reasons at that time and I was hoping that they will do tremendous positive things for the city to show the people that they are starving for doing good for the community because Istanbul is a little Türkiye a living advertisement alone. After years there's nothing they could at least start with the most obvious problems like the Esenler Bus Station. They could build a huge new one with a lot of great features etc. But they decided to do nothing. I don't want anything from dersimli Kemal he invaded my ex party with disguised Armenian folk, PKK supporter subhumans and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom