Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,707
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
LoL, look at this guy this is f*cking heresy.

FwFsQVvXgAIgOO6

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
1.Maybe his father was turkish citizen but working in Afghan when he born
like I said before citizenship are gain by blood not the place you born since the father or mother was Turkish citizen then the child will gain it too

3.Maybe He married a Turkish girl for years and get citizenship
they wont get citizenship right way but rather residency their child however will get it via their mothers

Note : in a condition that the person has committed crime of illegals stay in turkey their path to citizenship are block in perpetuity so in this case you should ask a lawyer

2.Maybe He bought estate or invested in Turkiye and get citizenship
4.Maybe He worked in Turkish for years and get citizenship.
5.Maybe AKP just grant them citizenship. without good reason

all of these cases are valid for those who came to this country legally and are not under the temporary protection status

as i mention before those with the temporary protection status by law are blocked for gaining citizenship no matter what and those who committed the illegals stay crime their path to citizenship is blocked in perpetuity

for example a syrian after deported may come back to turkey legally and gain citizenship later if its according to law but the afghans will NEVER received citizenship no matter what because of their illegals stay they are blocked forever

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 969
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can someone explain what happen if noone wins this round and next round will be equal 50% vs 50% or example from 60 million voters 30 million will be for one and 30 million for other complete equal .
🤣🤣

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I guess you seem unaware of Swiss politics. The Swiss People's Party (SVP) came to power in 2015. And it is known for its anti-immigrant policies. Today it is still the strongest opposition in the parliament. In other words, what I wrote directly concerns you.
The right-wing, anti-immigration Swiss People's Party (SVP) has won Switzerland's parliamentary election with a record 29.4% of the vote. (19 October 2015)
What do you mean came to power? There is never a single party in power in Switzerland, maybe first learn the basics of swiss political system before assuming i have no clue.
These people... :rolleyes:

Besides SVP, is populist as many other right wing parties yet they have some valid standpoints which is the reason that spared Switzerland from following the ridiculous extreme leftist path of some other western countries.
This is the strong point of Switzerland that you guys dont understand, every fraction is equally represented in the two chambers and on top of governement. But you guys wont understand this concept because you want a strongman on top of the state that supresses all other fractions.

And its quite ironic how you prove my point by posting this post and showing why its not so easy to get citizenship in Switzerland while you defend policies in Turkey that just hands out passports as if they were candies.

Here is the difference between Switzerland thats ruled by the people and Erdogans new Turkey.

1684074752249.png

1684074787185.png

B

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,872
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Participation 93,6%. Things aren't looking good for a side right now. Things can change though.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
The voter turnout is amazingly high. The election day went calmer than usual for Turkish standards too. Both sides in the elections were well prepared with the organization for the day.

Now let's hope for the count to end without any problems too and whatever the results are everyone must respect them.

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can someone explain what happen if noone wins this round and next round will be equal 50% vs 50% or example from 60 million voters 30 million will be for one and 30 million for other complete equal .
🤣🤣
Bro there are 3 candidates so it’s impossible for a 50/50%🤣 it’ll go to second round.

baklava

Reactions
Nation of residence
Barbados
Nation of origin
Turkey
They are convoys on the streets. I feel like waiting for the opening match in a world cup.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,090
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Agha Sher please stop spreading misinformation.
No results have been announced on any channels so far.

Let us stick to Journalists, News channels anything but random people on twitter.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I may not be able to predict the results but one thing I will hazard a guess about. The turnout rate will probably surpass that of the highest in nation's history, i.e. the 1987 elections, probably exceeding 95%. Get yourself ready for long voting lines brothers.
First prediction in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom