DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,610
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Okay, I have a question. How long does it takes to count the votes?
Is result announced the next day or the day after that?

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,741
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We will have a pretty good idea by 10pm if one of the candidates has a healthy margin. It might take till midnight if the margin is smaller and the next day if the two candidates have a marginal vote difference.

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do you really think a typical Ak Parti partisan is like this person, this is absolutely not true. This person absolutely deliberately gives something to the opposition to complain about which is absolutely fishy to say the least. I don't know the person to comment further.
Furkan bölukbasi is an official akp trol.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,699
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sinan Oğan: If we do not make it to the second round, our principles will remain on the table. We have always spoken with principles, and it will be the same from now on. Of course, our basic principle will be to close the gates of hell as we have always said. Believe in us, trust us. Herşey Çok Güzel Olacak! (Millet Alliance's main election slogan)

It's just talk

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope that this time, those who have no choice but to do their job well will rule the country.
Good luck to you all! Make sure you vote no matter for whom

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
At a rally at the end of it Tayyip erdogan started singing lmaooo

God it makes a person drive mad while at the same time its hilarious lmaoo

My God, Turkiye never change just never change.

Kitra

Reactions
2 201
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Turkey

As you may know, there is an old legal requirements in Turkey that all party politics on mayor news platform to stop the day before electtion. Hence, twitter being a big "news" platform must also comply with local laws. Similar laws exist in a lot of countries to allow people to vote freely without last minute pressure due to "fake exit polls" and other "incredible developments". It is simply a sane democracy rule all countries should have since this allows people time to check any new fact.

Unlike what the insane twitter crowd thinks, this law is actually not to support Erdogan but rather the opposite as he has greater access to state media with big reach.

What twitter could have done was to actually explain the decisionand and give some background. Now, thay are just feeding the trolls, which most likely was their goal anyway.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,843
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Participation is very high, probably a record level will be reached. I wanted to go and cast my vote before breakfast while no one interrupted their Sunday sleep, but the only problem was that there were hundreds of people who thought like me, lol. People came with their children and there is a festive atmosphere in the schools. I hope we will complete this beautiful day without overshadowing it.

At the polling station where I voted, the chairman wanted to make sure that did not have a mobile phone on you before voting. This is already a rule, but this time I felt that this issue was being treated with more importance. Also, don't trust the ruler, make sure you sign your name right opposite your name. Believe me, there are so many incompetent incumbent that the signature can be shifted.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Crazy thing is the troll accounts that were supporting Donald Trump were all based in the Balkans like Albania and Macedonia.

They actually asked a Macedonian guy why he was doing it he said it was for my paycheck.

Every country has now invested in their own troll armies.

I think Israel uses models and dresses them up as soldiers to show to the world look how sexy we are look at the Palestinians with their black hoods.

They said having troll armies is just another aspect of propaganda and cyber warfare.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,741
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I expect the turnout rate to be really high. Everyone is participating in the election. I voted early in the morning but there was a queue.

As expected Syrians are voting in masse. Names are Turkified Mohamad became Muhammed but can be traced from their birth town. Albab has never seen an Assad occupation. There was a brief ISIS occupation but Turkish armed forces quickly drove ISIS out. I don't know why we kept them here and gave them Turkish IDs when their town is secure.
FwExybGXsAEaIQn

An Afghan voter in Eskişehir. They are everywhere.

FwE0lk8XgAAr3kr

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I expect the turnout rate to be really high. Everyone is participating in the election. I voted early in the morning but there was a queue.

As expected Syrians are voting in masse. Names are Turkified Mohamad became Muhammed but can be traced from their birth town. Albab has never seen an Assad occupation. There was a brief ISIS occupation but Turkish armed forces quickly drove ISIS out. I don't know why we keep them here and gave Turkish IDs when their town is secure.
FwExybGXsAEaIQn

FwE0lk8XgAAr3kr
This government of traitors must go!

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

As expected Syrians are voting in masse. Names are Turkified Mohamad became Muhammed but can be traced from their birth town. Albab has never seen an Assad occupation. There was a brief ISIS occupation but Turkish armed forces quickly drove ISIS out. I don't know why we kept them here and gave them Turkish IDs when their town is secure.
FwExybGXsAEaIQn

FwE0lk8XgAAr3kr
If it's that easy to identify these migrants, opposition could theoretically raise havoc over this and demand that their votes be thrown out as illegitimate.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,741
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If it's that easy to identify these migrants, opposition could theoretically raise havoc over this and demand that their votes be thrown out as illegitimate.
The opposition can't do this those people are given Turkish IDs and the opposition is not really against them. Opposition is just pretending to be against them to get votes. No one is really against this except Zafer Party.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,676
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If an immigrant has acquired citizenship in accordance with the rules, the opposition cannot demand such a thing. The opposition's problem concerns the granting of citizenship to immigrants. They question the legitimacy of the policy. However, the official policy of the state is clear today. And those citizens can vote however they want. Just like our friends who immigrated to Europe and got citizenship. I don't care about the dissidents point of view or what they think about citizenship policies. But the current table is exactly like this...

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan

Allhumdulliah brothers 🕋🇸🇦🇦🇫 ☝️

It is through the will of ALLAH that the lies of the secular dogs come to light. Our MUSLIM BROTHERS are coming to Turkiya not because of the conspiracy that the secular dogs are spreading, but instead to spread ISLAM to the last secular strongholds of Turkiya. May their Jihad be successful AllhamudillaAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom