Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to the same AA election results, the difference in votes between Erdoğan and Kılıçdaroğlu is 2,739.141. Erdogan was ahead with 2.7 million votes. Kılıçdaroğlu has no chance of winning even if he reaches the 2nd round. Don't get too excited.
You’re the one who’s getting excited. Just relax go outside take some fresh air. It’s going to be a long night for all parties involved

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kılıçdaroğlu has no chance of winning. Will the elections go to the second round or will it end with an Erdogan victory? We will find out the answer in a few hours.

Even if the elections go to the second round I doubt Kılıçdaroğlu has any chance anymore.

baklava

Reactions
Nation of residence
Barbados
Nation of origin
Turkey

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,416
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You’re the one who’s getting excited. Just relax go outside take some fresh air. It’s going to be a long night for all parties involved
No problem. Even if the elections are in the 2nd round, I say that this gap will not close. I think you are the one who is excited.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Overseas votes are still at 19. This is RTE's trump card. The number of votes in these ballot boxes is 3 times bigger than the normal ballot boxes. The 60% that will come from here can keep RTE at 49.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdo will have at least 1-1.1 million votes from foreign countries. I think this won't be enough to push him over %50 as the remaining local votes are from opposition strongholds. Districts like Kadıköy, Çankaya, and Bakırköy will be overwhelmingly pro-Kılıçdaroğlu

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
If it goes to the second round, a great "licking" campaign will start, Sinan Ogan of course will like that much.

I think he’s irrelevant now. Many of his voters will anyways vote for RTE no matter what he says.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Total Ballot Boxes : 192.169
Counted Ballot Boxes : 184.587
RT.Erdoğan. : %49.06 -24.905.835
K.Kılıçdaroğlu : %45.20-22.949.738
S.Oğan. : %5.32 -2.698.341

Signed ballot records as of 23:34 pm

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,080
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
So, a lot of rumours right now.

1. Ballots opened, doesnt mean they are counted and logged. Around 10m still to go.
2. YSK distances itself from AA numbers. Claim they dont get the numbers from them.
3. This graphic, the trend is obvious and AA is not playing fair, obviously.

4. Opposition claiming a small lead in their own numbers which includes the currently blocked ballots.

=
to early to call it a day, long night ahead.
for the night is dark and full of terrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom