Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
KK is critical to AK party, without him i doubt they could of stayed in power for so long.
Exactly, I suspect if CHP ran literally anybody else not only would they have won but it wouldn't even be close even with the illegal migrants voting for Erdogan.
I believe it's more likely that Sinan won't support anyone or would support Erdoğan, rather than backing KK.

He could potentially negotiate a good deal that would see him play a role in government.

Consider this: Sinan was expelled twice from MHP and didn't establish his own party nor join another like IYIP, where he's supposedly good friends with Meral.

It appears he remains loyal to MHP, and the quickest way for him to rejoin, possibly even lead the MHP and potentially be a presidential candidate in 5 years, would be through his support now.

Erdoğan and Bahçeli are expected to step down in 5 years, and Sinan could fill this power vacuum.

But if he chooses to support Kemal, he might find himself in a lose-lose situation for obvious reasons.
Ogan would flush away all the goodwill he amassed from nationalist segments by aligning with Erdogan. They wouldn't forgive him.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,022
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Exactly, I suspect if CHP ran literally anybody else not only would they have won but it wouldn't even be close even with the illegal migrants voting for Erdogan.

Ogan would flush away all the goodwill he amassed from nationalist segments by aligning with Erdogan. They wouldn't forgive him.

To me its always looked like theatre.

The economy in Turkiye is shit/terrible its performs worse then some 3rd world nations. That issue alone should end governments. People here in england generally laugh every time the topic of the Turkish economy is brought up, its quite embarrassing really.

But what did we get, ah yes they went after Baykar. They then sucked up to PKK terrorists. They then talked about restricting support for Azerbaijan, backing down from things like libya and syria. Basically anything that would harm an election, that's what KK did. He did the opposite of what real politicians do, where they say and do everything that the electorate wants to hear to get elected and then once in power do the complete opposite.

I suspect one day in the future will find out that KK was just a state intelligence asset and that these elections are really just rigged to go whichever way the deep state wants them to.

I was waiting for KK to say if he gets elected he will recognise armenian lies against Turkiye, that could have been the cherry on top for his election campaign.

But lets see if he stays in power for the next election to make sure AK party stays in power. Over 20 years of election failure and never looking capable of winning an election, yet he went 20 years. Absolute theatre.

Either way the Turkish state was presented with two sets of losers. They decided to maintain the loser they know, so expect more economic decline, millions more mena types flooding the nation and religious social regression. And of course no peace of mind, their will be constant enemies that need to be dealt with.

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
here are my way out strategy

1- KK should withdraw and let sinan oğan to go the the second round. as you can see n the polls CHP and İYİ party's vote base didn't change from last election althogh he made deal with 4 other conservative parties they couldn't bring vote for KK. there are 2 reason for this one, since KK is alevi no Anatolian conservatives will vote for him second, he won HDP votes but as the same amount lost vote to MHP both KK and akşeners's word about demirtaş and federalism surely hurt the national alliance and ali babacan's word about Turkism and removing the first 4 item of constitution did the most damage. all the AKP's propaganda was focused on HDP-PKK, sinan oğan will not have such problem as he is from MHP root and decleard he will do anything to prevent HDP and Hüda Par to become key players. thus all the resources of national alliance should be directed at sinan oğan

2- Focused on Economey. show the prices of the last year a year before that how much the prices are increased in the last 2 years. also show people who are eating from garbage can and then show the rich and luxurious AKP children. also show their corruption

3- Focused on Earthquake. remind people how for 3 days no one came for their rescue and the AKP didn't allow TSK to start search and rescue operation cuze of prestige (emasya protokol was ready for execution) then remind them that the head of AFET was an Imam instead of an expert and how deep was the incompetency
63e342d386b2472ee051ec65.jpg

4- Focused on 13 million illegal aliens. how Turkish women birth rate is 1.3 and the Syrian woman in syria is 3 but the same syrians in turkey has rate of 6 and show how they have claim on hatay adan gaziantep and with earthquake turkish people left the area leaving it for syrians . as well as how much money we spent on them in last 10 years also remind people there are 2 million kaçak militant while TSK has only 700k personal show them how Erdogan surrendered the country to the invaders
5- Focused on Namus . show the harassment women in this country are facing on the hands of afghans Pakistanis and Arabs. remain them how the Syrians although 5% of the population are committing %50 of the crimes, the loved one that was killed by them and how nesilhan ors were kidnap by a pakistanies at age 13 and taken as trophy to pakistan and by age of 17 she become mother of 3 children
s-c062bc60b0741cbd916b95e47614a09bd7cd8419.jpg

s-0635a7ed5fd651f6b226c83468ff0f4ea7d65995.jpg

17724.jpg

6- Focused on Hüda Par. i dont think i need more explination on how erdogan pardoning terrorist who murdere people

remember all AKP had was CHP-HDP propaganda + they are gay . with sinan oğan you also disarm them from their weapon

Kitra

Reactions
2 201
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Turkey
When I said "reset" I meant that his term limit as the prime minister didn't count when he became president. His term limit was up as the prime minister, so he became the president and changed the constitution to a presidential system.
He nor anyone else had any limit as prime minister as it was not a legal requirement. That was just internal AKP tüzük, i.e. not worth the paper it was written on since akp could change it themselves.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,005
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
4- Focused on 13 million illegal aliens. how Turkish women birth rate is 1.3 and the Syrian woman in syria is 3 but the same syrians in turkey has rate of 6 and show how they have claim on hatay adan gaziantep and with earthquake turkish people left the area leaving it for syrians . as well as how much money we spent on them in last 10 years also remind people there are 2 million kaçak militant while TSK has only 700k personal show them how Erdogan surrendered the country to the invaders
A guy bringing in 13+ million vermin into the Country is nothing but a Traitor. No matter what you clowns tell me, doesn't change that fact. At the end, it's the people in Türkiye getting fucked in the ass, raped and replaced by them, not me. It is simply unbelievable how the average anatolian can still vote for a guy that actively destroys the Country from the INSIDE. Just to make it clear, I can't stand akp or chp.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Expect AKP support for Kılıçdaroğlu after the elections. If Erdogan steps down in 2028 probably someone like Selçuk Bayraktar will run for the presidency. Kılıçdaroğlu got less votes than İnce.

Muharrem İnce %30.79
Selahaddin Demirtaş %8.32
Meral Akşener %7.42
Temel Karamollaoğlu %0.90
Total: %47.43

Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu : %44.88

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
A guy bringing in 13+ million vermin into the Country is nothing but a Traitor. No matter what you clowns tell me, doesn't change that fact. At the end, it's the people in Türkiye getting fucked in the ass, raped and replaced by them, not me. It is simply unbelievable how the average anatolian can still vote for a guy that actively destroys the Country from the INSIDE. Just to make it clear, I can't stand akp or chp.

ya rabbim give me the blessing of experiencing another 12 eylül morning, let the army save the nation from replacement

Siyaset yapmanın ölçüsü var mıdır yok mudur, yakında öğreneceklerdir. Samimi bir şekilde memleket meseleleri ile uğraşmak nedir? İdeolojik mücadele, bölücülük, anarşistlik nedir? Bunlar arasındaki fark nedir? Bunları da öğreneceklerdir!

Kenan Evren
this is exactly what AKP and CHP needs

Last edited:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Didnt Kılıçdaroğlu cant leave now?

Just like Ince even he leave he still in the list.

Sinan Oğan had out
He can withdraw till 17:00 pm tomorrow. The candidate with the second most votes will automatically replace him. As far as I know, If he withdraws after 17:00 pm tomorrow elections will happen anyway with him as a candidate.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If late İsmet İnönü rose from his grave and led the party to a congress, he could not defeat Kılıççdaroğlu. He may not even be able to collect the delegate signatures needed for the congress.

KK has built an internal party dictatorship. If you are opposing his opposition way, and your aim is to leave both RTE and KK behind as a country, you immediately get a head start by being lynched in the country's infamous lumpen art community. Then either your sex tape is revealed or if you are a party member you are expelled. Those who know more or less who has been replaced with whom at which point in the organizations and where, already see this closely.

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is a way but I doubt Kılıçdaroğlu will agree. If Kılıçdaroğlu withdraws and supports Sinan Oğan the opposition will have a good shot to win. Sinan Oğan's voters %100 will vote for him which will add %5.3 percent. Sinan Oğan can gain votes from AKP and MHP on top of that HDP will be forced to vote either for Sinan Oğan or Erdoğan. IMHO HDP will choose Oğan in the end even though it is a lose-lose scenario for HDP. Sinan Oğan also has a respectable vote in eastern provinces.
KK loves his seat too much, he is no better than erdo in this regard.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,652
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

ya rabbim give me the blessing of experiencing another 12 eylül morning, let the army save the nation from replacement

Siyaset yapmanın ölçüsü var mıdır yok mudur, yakında öğreneceklerdir. Samimi bir şekilde memleket meseleleri ile uğraşmak nedir? İdeolojik mücadele, bölücülük, anarşistlik nedir? Bunlar arasındaki fark nedir? Bunları da öğreneceklerdir!

Kenan Evren
this is exactly what AKP and CHP needs

Army was purged and is pro erdogan

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Erdogan steps down in 2028 probably someone like Selçuk Bayraktar will run for the presidency.

Erdogan will stop after 2028, if something like that would happen. I can give your guarantee that we will witness Sultanate of Bayraktaroglu for coming 50 years. I will do what i never have done for Erdogan. Ga ask vote:D, in the family who not vote for him they will be denied. I will pressure friends who not vote, who vote for IYI or CHP do not call me.

lol

Ferman eyle Bayraktaroglu ahahahha....

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,067
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Erdogan thought the Kurds would all vote for him.

Most of them are voting for KK and the Yesil sol Partisi.

Erdogan should learn a lesson from this.

Most Turkish Islamists and Turkish Conservatives have their heads in sand but one day mark my words their so called Kurdish brothers will turn against them when the day comes.

Beacuse to them every Turk regardless of political affilation is an enemy to their "Kurdistan".

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Everybody calm down, erdo will not step down as long as he wins, he is also power obsessed. :ROFLMAO:

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,185
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Tayyip Erdoğan wins this election, I think we are guaranteeing that this country will become an Iran
I think the same too, with Erdoğan in power Türkiye will be a country like Iran in a few short years; like, Petrol Rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom