Arab Moderator
Algeria Moderator
Reactions
4 2,866
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
The MEKO-A200AN frigate El-Moudamir (911) and the minesweeper El Kasseh 1 (501) in dry dock at El-marsa kabir Naval base for maintenance and repair work.

2_EwJBVzJH8.jpg

Chakib larbi

Contributor
Arab Moderator
Algeria Moderator
Reactions
4 2,866
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Algerian crews are training on the Beriev Be-200ES in anticipation of its imminent delivery to Algeria. The first aircraft registered 7T-VPV is currently in Russia.

Fu0rIKxWwAgG422.jpg
Fu0rIKuXsAA2WlA.jpg
Fu0rIKuWwBgAc-5.jpg
Fu0rIK1WwBUWq-C.jpg

Chakib larbi

Contributor
Arab Moderator
Algeria Moderator
Reactions
4 2,866
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Inside the F-15A OPV El Moutassadi (940) the Combat and Information Center (CIC) and the engine control room (ECR) .

SgkWL8X2Ius.jpg
Ig7_wvzkhrE.jpg
EAYgrsEhn68.jpg
UvvqV0dXLg8.jpg
00klxisCzhw.jpg
IdhRYDC32ds.jpg
QdMPY9mIbvs.jpg

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
"We are currently producing 5 ANKA UAVs per month. We will increase it to 10 units per month. There is an explosion in demand from abroad. We have 12 contracts each with Indonesia and Algeria, and we are trying to deliver them as soon as possible."

Could you also share this in the Turkish Defence Export thread. the post contains new information not known before.

begturan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
As i see Algerian armed forces very well trained and equipment, i think after Turkish armed forces they are second power among Muslim counties. Türkiye and Algeria should have a strong relationship in every sector to strengthen each other.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
As i see Algerian armed forces very well trained and equipment, i think after Turkish armed forces they are second power among Muslim counties. Türkiye and Algeria should have a strong relationship in every sector to strengthen each other.

Much respect for Algeria, however, the real competence of their armed forces is unknown. They haven't been in large scale combat and they are heavily reliant on russian equipment.

begturan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Much respect for Algeria, however, the real competence of their armed forces is unknown. They haven't been in large scale combat and they are heavily reliant on russian equipment.

Bro i have some Algerian friends they love Turkish too much btw, so one day Erdogan went to Algeria and signed some important agrements to improve relationships. That day i start to search about Algerian armed forces and i get shock! THeir armed forces more modern and well equipped than us at some fields! They allways train their army and have colabration with TAF so when i analysed them as equipment and training they are more stronger than Pakistan, Egypt, Iran etc.

They almost equivalent with TAF but they have no experience at the battlefield as you say, if their army join our operations and trained well by our forces, im sure they will be real threat for its enemies.

When i watch their military videos also i noticed that their equipment looks very shiny and well maintained, Algerian army sounds very quiet and deep...

Chakib larbi

Contributor
Arab Moderator
Algeria Moderator
Reactions
4 2,866
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
The first official appearance of the Chinese electronic warfare system ELINC CHL-906 integrated electronic warfare (IEW) systems with the Algerian army..

Algeria was the first Customer for this advanced warfare system from China, the CHL-906, which specializes in blocking hostile radar systems, be they land, sea or air.
Several sources indicate that Algeria received the system several months ago, before photos of its arrival were leaked through social networks, showing photos last week during the unloading of a ship in an Algerian port.

Manufactured by the Chinese ELINC, it is designed to cover a wide range of frequencies from the L band to the KA band, the range of interference can be up to 300 km,

while it can detect enemy frequencies in a range of 600 km. at the same time that it determines the exact location of its emission.

It also blocks signals from satellite navigation systems like (GPS, Baidu, Galileo, Glonass), preventing the enemy from using precision guided munitions based on this technology.

The newly introduced system is both passive, defensive and offensive.

It was developed as a more modern derivative of the Chinese companies

ELINC and CEIC LDK-190 and is used to:
  • Detect enemy radio and radar emissions over a range of 600 km
  • Determine the position, identify and classify enemy emissions over these distances
  • Protect radars and anti-aircraft systems from anti-radiation missiles by “covering” the radar frequencies
  • Block communications over a distance of 300 km
  • Prohibit the use of GNSS satellite positioning systems (GPS, Baidu, Galileo, Glonass) by the enemy (air, sea, land) over a distance of 300 km
  • Jamming frequencies from 0.5 to 40 GHz
  • Detect stealth aircraft and ships
  • Detect drones that are remotely piloted and remove their data link with the ground
  • Detect AEW aircraft over a distance of 500 km
  • To “fry” some radio-electric equipment thanks to the directional emission power of 500 Kw
The system is highly mobile, easily deployable on the front lines, and is capable of targeted electronic jamming as well as ELINT.

The system can also conduct multi-dimensional electronic reconnaissance, and work in sync via data-link with various hard-kill ADS platforms across Pakistan for an effective, coordinated and networked area-denial/anti-access capability for enemy aircraft.

An ELINT/ESM command and control station is also part of the system, mainly used to detect and locate all electromagnetic waves (including land, sea and air-based electromagnetic signals) on the battlefield .

After rapid analysis, it forms an information chart for decision-making and deployment. The system also performs SIGINT duties.

The system has an OEM range of 324 nautical miles (600 kilometres) and produces up to 500 kilowatts of effective radiated power.

The system can engage and jam airborne UHF/VHF voice and data radios.

The system can effectively jam both enemy ground-based and air-based communications nodes ;

Including but not limited to

-AEWACS and their ground entry systems

-Command and control nodes

-Airborne data-links [Both fighter-to-fighter and AAM-to-fighter

-As well as satellite communications and GPS / GLONASS.

345628505_546803377525375_7519933333458474223_n.jpg
CHL..806.jpg

Chakib larbi

Contributor
Arab Moderator
Algeria Moderator
Reactions
4 2,866
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
we have a lot of russian hardware yes that's true ,but there are no more recent deals with russians as you can see ,most of our new military deals are made with western countries or china...

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Bro i have some Algerian friends they love Turkish too much btw, so one day Erdogan went to Algeria and signed some important agrements to improve relationships. That day i start to search about Algerian armed forces and i get shock! THeir armed forces more modern and well equipped than us at some fields! They allways train their army and have colabration with TAF so when i analysed them as equipment and training they are more stronger than Pakistan, Egypt, Iran etc.

They almost equivalent with TAF but they have no experience at the battlefield as you say, if their army join our operations and trained well by our forces, im sure they will be real threat for its enemies.

When i watch their military videos also i noticed that their equipment looks very shiny and well maintained, Algerian army sounds very quiet and deep...
To say that they are equivalent to the Turkish armed forces has to be the funniest comment I have read today with all my respect for you brother. They are not more well equipped than any of the branches of the Turkish armed forces. Neither in quantity nor quality in both the way of conducting warfare, and weapon platforms.

The armies of Pakistan and Egypt are also somehow larger, and more well-equipped in all the branches, but the similarity between Pakistan-Egypt-Algeria is that most of their equipment is eastern-based China/Russia.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom