Algerian president hints at Syria's return to Arab League

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Algerian millitary regime had since early 90s communist ideology. Thats why the algerians regime support bashar al assad, the serbs, the russian invasion of afghanistan etc.. Im not a supporter of israel at all, but this guy is cherry picking like you mentioned.
Tell us about this case instead of bashing Algeria, a country stronger and much more powerful than Morocco:

Morocco: Espionage Case Against Outspoken Journalist​

Omar Radi Abusively Jailed on Charges That Seem Flimsy, Political

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,372
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Only Four countries constitute the backbone of the Arab World: Egypt, Algeria, Iraq and Syria.

This is where your limited understanding of the region comes in full force, everyone knows that Iraq and Syria are basically an Iranian puppet state now. The times where Iraq are the vanguard of Arabs against the Iranians are gone as Saddam was ousted from power. While Syria had been Iran closest ally since Hafez Al-Assad took power by coup.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
This is where your limited understanding of the region comes in full force, everyone knows that Iraq and Syria are basically an Iranian puppet state now. The times where Iraq are the vanguard of Arabs against the Iranians are gone as Saddam was ousted from power. While Syria had been Iran closest ally since Hafez Al-Assad took power by coup.
You wrote: This is where your limited understanding of the region

I represent the region while you are only a troll. Better for you to emphasize on Asia-Pac (where you belong) instead.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Algerian millitary regime had since early 90s communist ideology. Thats why the algerians regime support bashar al assad, the serbs, the russian invasion of afghanistan etc.. Im not a supporter of israel at all, but this guy is cherry picking like you mentioned.
You and all Moroccans are friends and supporters of Israel. There you are with your Israeli brothers :

1639587896548.png

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Atleast try to expose it the right way? You never discuss with anyone. You just talk and call people zionist or whatever. Why dont you discuss your view with people? You brainwashed
Unfortunately you and I do not have the same educational background. There are many facts I know about your country Morocco regarding its subservient attitude toward its Sponsor Israel that you are not able to understand.
Therefore, all you know what to say is "3asha El Malik !"

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Unfortunately you and I do not have the same educational background. There are many facts I know about your country Morocco regarding its subservient attitude toward its Sponsor Israel that you are not able to understand.
Therefore, all you know what to say is "3asha El Malik !"
We can talk about morocco and israel if you want. But i have one condition. First you ask, and i answer. And then when i have answered i will ask you. I tried before to ask you alot of things, but you always keep jumping from my questions. Its quite hard to have a conversation with you.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
We can talk about morocco and israel if you want. But i have one condition. First you ask, and i answer. And then when i have answered i will ask you. I tried before to ask you alot of things, but you always keep jumping from my questions. Its quite hard to have a conversation with you.
My question 1: Why did Morocco betray Palestine by helping Israel win the Six Day War in 1967 ?

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Q1) Why did Morocco betray Palestine by helping Israel win the Six Day War in 1967 ?

Morocco didnt betray Palestine, because the the cause of the war was never to liberate al quds. At that time the rise of arab nationalism was rising, and even countries like egypt had communist ideology. I will not say helped winning but contributinc with intelligence. Arab states like egypt had for example very bad relation with morocco, because they participated in the war against morocco in sahara. This if factors to take into consideration. I think thats why this action took place, the arabs had no «unity» like they tried to portray themselfes, and every ruler thinked about their own interest. Take into consideration that morocco 7 years later participated in the 1973 yom kippur war.

What do you think when it comes to Algeria supporting the syrian regime against syrian brothers , the Serbs that slaughtered the bosnian brothers, and other communist regime? You talk about israel but whatabout the other slaugher machines

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Morocco didnt betray Palestine, because the the cause of the war was never to liberate al quds. At that time the rise of arab nationalism was rising, and even countries like egypt had communist ideology. I will not say helped winning but contributinc with intelligence. Arab states like egypt had for example very bad relation with morocco, because they participated in the war against morocco in sahara. This if factors to take into consideration. I think thats why this action took place, the arabs had no «unity» like they tried to portray themselfes, and every ruler thinked about their own interest. Take into consideration that morocco 7 years later participated in the 1973 yom kippur war.

What do you think when it comes to Algeria supporting the syrian regime against syrian brothers , the Serbs that slaughtered the bosnian brothers, and other communist regime? You talk about israel but whatabout the other slaugher machines
Israel and the US Neocons had an old plan since 1995: Destroy the Arab countries that had strong military systems, such as Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Algeria, and instead strengthen small entities obedient to Israel like the UAE to replace them.

The goal was to preserve Israel's future.

The state of Syria must be restored, and its army reinforced to face Israel in the future, while the Syrian people also need to elect a new government that represents the Sunni Syrian majority, and not the Alaoui sect like is the case today.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Israel and the US Neocons had an old plan since 1995: Destroy the Arab countries that had strong military systems, such as Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Algeria, and instead strengthen small entities obedient to Israel like the UAE to replace them.

The goal was to preserve Israel's future.

The state of Syria must be restored, and its army reinforced to face Israel in the future, while the Syrian people also need to elect a new government that represents the Sunni Syrian majority, and not the Alaoui sect like is the case today.
Idk about the plan in 1995. Offcourse the western world dont want prosperity for muslim land, and its in their best interest to weaken the goverments around israel. The arab spring was a complete failure most of the part for the muslim countries.. i agree with you that the dawla of syria must be restored, but that would never have any blessings with the ruling of bashr al assad. He will be known as a tyrant in history, just like firouan and the other criminals. But what do you think about algeria supporting bashar, the serbs etc? Is this morally right for a muslim state?

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Idk about the plan in 1995. Offcourse the western world dont want prosperity for muslim land, and its in their best interest to weaken the goverments around israel. The arab spring was a complete failure most of the part for the muslim countries.. i agree with you that the dawla of syria must be restored, but that would never have any blessings with the ruling of bashr al assad. He will be known as a tyrant in history, just like firouan and the other criminals. But what do you think about algeria supporting bashar, the serbs etc? Is this morally right for a muslim state?
Algeria wants to bring Syria back to the Arab league, regardless of Bashar. The Syrians themselves need to find a better ruler to replace him.
Even very weak, Syria still threatens Israel more than any other Arab country.

I don't expect the UAE or KSA to ever go fight Israel.

These Arab countries, among them Morocco normalized with Israel without any pre-conditions to make Israel at least abstain from occupying more Palestinian lands.

Regarding Algeria's relation with Serbia, China and Russia, it is a long strategic relation.

Since Morocco has allied itself with Israel, you can be sure that Russian submarines will be accosted in Mers El Kebir ready for war in case of an Israeli attack on Algeria.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Algeria wants to bring Syria back to the Arab league, regardless of Bashar. The Syrians themselves need to find a better ruler to replace him.
Even very weak, Syria still threatens Israel more than any other Arab country.

I don't expect the UAE or KSA to ever go fight Israel.

These Arab countries, among them Morocco normalized with Israel without any pre-conditions to make Israel at least abstain from occupying more Palestinian lands.

Regarding Algeria's relation with Serbia, China and Russia, it is a long strategic relation.

Since Morocco has allied itself with Israel, you can be sure that Russian submarines will be accosted in Mers El Kebir ready for war in case of an Israeli attack on Algeria.
Bringing the syrian regime now back does not help the cause of the palestinians. In fact its good for the israelis that bashr al assad is there. He dont even represent the syrian population, so it wont help to welcome them back to the arab league. I dont know which conditions that the arab states and israel have made. I understand that algeria’s relations with the serbs etc is a strategic alliance bases on their old roots of the eastern block. But dont try to portray this states as they are good people, and israel is bad. Bashar massacred over half a million people, the serbs did a genocide on our bosnian brothers, and dont forget how the russian have killed, and opressed our muslim brother in chechenya, afghanistan, syria etc. btw i dont think russia will involve its self in the conflict between morocco, and algeria. Morocco and russia have decent ties.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Bringing the syrian regime now back does not help the cause of the palestinians. In fact its good for the israelis that bashr al assad is there. He dont even represent the syrian population, so it wont help to welcome them back to the arab league. I dont know which conditions that the arab states and israel have made. I understand that algeria’s relations with the serbs etc is a strategic alliance bases on their old roots of the eastern block. But dont try to portray this states as they are good people, and israel is bad. Bashar massacred over half a million people, the serbs did a genocide on our bosnian brothers, and dont forget how the russian have killed, and opressed our muslim brother in chechenya, afghanistan, syria etc. btw i dont think russia will involve its self in the conflict between morocco, and algeria. Morocco and russia have decent ties.
Good for you then. When we'll start the war,
You have Israel, the US and Russia on your side,
And we'll have Allah on our side.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Good for you then. When we'll start the war,
You have Israel, the US and Russia on your side,
And we'll have Allah on our side.
My point is very clear. Say whatever you like about israel. Israel is a apartheid state that occupied quds, and one day it will be back in muslim hands again. History repeat itself. But dont deny the other «allies of algeria» as someone good. I hope not a war will happen. The blood of a brother is not halal in islam, so idk what you mean by «allah on our side». We dont need any war in north africa, in fact the best interest for us would be that we unite. We not united now because of the sahara, not the israeli issue. Israeli issue came up lately.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,372
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Bullshit, Syria will likely remained partitioned and its military already decimated by war would never be a threat as it once was.

At best the SAA (Syrian Arab Army) is just a glorified Assad militiamen these days.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Bullshit, Syria will likely remained partitioned and its military already decimated by war would never be a threat as it once was.

At best the SAA (Syrian Arab Army) is just a glorified Assad militiamen these days.
I vote for Indonesia to be partitioned as well. Then you'll go live as an illegal alien in Syria.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,372
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
i agree with you that the dawla of syria must be restored, but that would never have any blessings with the ruling of bashr al assad.

The thing is, I don't know what kind of state Syria is under Bashar, half of the population were either fled or dead, whomever left are either in Idlib or Kurdish controlled area. Whatever Syrians left in Assad controlled rule will despised him (as we've seen in Daraa) even more then they despised the Israeli's

Assad had manage what multiple Arab-Israeli wars have not manage to accomplish. Make your own citizens hate you more than the zionists. Whatever Assad manage to save , let's just call it Assad little fiefdom, where he rules on top of ashes.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom