Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
50 1,728
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
mkultra was disbanded in 1973 but even then they had microbioinculators, 1mg of which would kill you two days later from heart failure. This ain't 1963 anymore; if anybody is shot in an assassination attempt it's either a non-state actor or the state actor wants to send a message by choosing a highly visible method. If U.S. government agencies want to eliminate someone, no soul would know about it.

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 29
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
Seems like another nutjob like the 20 year old loser, just with more of a political bent to this one.

At any rate, it's pretty incredible how useless the secret service seems. In the wake of the first one, you're still this off-guard? I get that securing a golf course probably isn't the easiest of all locations, but damn, dude just walked right up to a fence boundary with an AK, it's wild. You'd have to figure Iran & stuff's probably looking at these two incidents and being all like "maybe this'd be easier to do than we'd figured, hmm, interesting."

The guy's son's openly defending him online too, after cutting short some initial phone call with the press. Like just flat-out "dad's a good guy, if he made this choice for the greater democratic good that's his choice and we should respect it" type of thing, crazy goddamn times.

One thing's for sure though, Crazier Gary Busey's not gonna be seeing sunlight again you'd figure. Who at 58 is just like "yeah, that's enough for me, I can do the rest of my days in a cell, cool"? I almost get the 20 year old, not-fully-formed brain, loser guy, wanted to go out in an attention-whore blaze of glory, but like yeah. This new dude seemed at least...functional in society, even if a wacko online and seeing himself as Ukraine's Great Savior or whatever.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom