Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,509
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'll be starting a horon line the day T929N deploys aboard Anadolu and you're all invited.

And I also decided on only calling TAI's helicopters by their product numbers from now on and want it to catch on.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
129s
1682240735747.png

Maedhros

Reactions
1 44
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We saw the tank of the ground today, but I don't get any sound from tank of the air. Is there any news from first flight of ATAK-2?

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
They should release the raw sound of the flight.

I agree. I hope we will all get to hear it in the not too distant future.
Good luck with that.

It’s been posted many times before in this forum by posters, including me, and on other social media outlets alike.
Nothing beats the sound of a roaring jet engine, a roaring tank engine.

I am convinced now that these “clips” are edited by some office employees of these companies who never even got near to a workshop, whose creative backgrounds limited to only uploading various contents on social media platforms with bare musical and artistic creativity, taste with generic “cazırtı” background music.

This music and artistic creativity - engine roar relation reminds me of a story by Herbert von Karajan, the most popular and perhaps the greatest conductor (maestro) of the 20th century. His choice of music was classical and he was the master of his art and yet he preferred to ‘live the life in the fast lane‘, if you know what I mean 😉

”The Austrian von Karajan, one of the all-time greatest heads of orchestra, and his penchant for Ferraris, especially the sound of their V12 engines, which he considered superior to anything he could make a symphonic orchestra deliver. There’s no orchestra conductor in the world who would be able to replicate the melody of Ferrari 12-cylinders, he said.”

And of course the maestro knew his stuff and he was right.

I was a VIP guest at the paddock, just above the pit stop shops and 50 meters away from the starting line in Istanbul Grand Prix 2006!

Long story short, I decided to live that once in a lifetime opportunity to the full extent and throw the freaking ear plugs away just to hear, live that out of this world sound without any limitations.

Let me tell you this. The expression ”breathtaking” came to a full meaning that day. After 30 seconds of god knows how many Db from twenty F1 engines, I was literally out of breath and exhausted. I swear to God, I thought I was hallucinating 👻

And I promise you guys, this is the last time you’ll be hearing me griping and whining on this “cazırtı” background noise! (unless you provoke me 😆)

**The passage was quoted from sfcriga.com

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,859
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do we think TEI is going to convert the TF6000 core to a 3000+shp turboshaft engine? I remember Mr.Aksit talking about pre-studies being done for the TS-3000 and how the plan then was to even develop an engine with greater power. This way we would have the perfect engine for the T-929 and T-925.

He had also mentioned last year that they started working on the TF6000 two years ago, so around Q3/4 2020. The above statement was made in 2021, so from the timetable it would fit. Who knows maybe at IDEF23 we will see some surpises. :)

UcanTost

Reactions
1 105
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It isnt our question of whether you are satisfied/convinced or not. I don't have an agenda to convince anybody, you totally misunderstood issue here. I am talking about engineering processes that are related to the extent to which requirements decided at the beginning of programs are met in the field with prototype products. This issue worth much more important than people's personnal ideas/feelings in social platforms because nobody from the professional arena care about what kind of technical data people collect from 2 minute intro videos or a blurry low resolution image with amateur eyes in social environments. This social media field is in interest of some people who make comments as "experts" without need any useful performance data and give negative directions to many people/followers about the projects which is still in crawling process. I am underlining those issues because institutes (Be them Baykar or Tusaş) fly thousands of hours with tens of sensors on these prototype aircrafts and make lots of adjustments/design modifications/software updates until reach to desired levels and to reach serial production. Therefore, it is necessary to change "satisfied/convinced me" perspective on strategic products and to look at the events in terms of the army's demands/project targets and engineering results obtained in the qualification processes and the level of army's satisfaction in serially produced products.
Santiye de izleyen dayilar gibi bakip yorum yapiyoruz zaten. Senin bekledigin davranis bizden bekleyemezsin. Biz begeniriz veya eleştiririz.

remember we are all digital generals and pilots

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom