Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think it's important to not underestimate the weapons being bought from India. Better to err on being cautious than to get a bad surprise. For all Arms purchases for that matter.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,837
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I think it's important to not underestimate the weapons being bought from India. Better to err on being cautious than to get a bad surprise. For all Arms purchases for that matter.

the armenian political establishment is a bitter, ignorant and spiteful one. Its inevitable that any war or conflict they lose, they will blame everyone else except themselves. I pointed out in the past on here that the danger with selling weapons to armenia is that when they lose a war they start, they will start throwing shit on whoever helped them. They did the same with Russia and her weapons, claiming they were shit. Like when the Armenian general said the Russians sent them electronic warfare devices to try and counter the drones, but they failed anyway.

These people exist in such a perverse state of mind where they tell the entire world that the big bad Turk is waiting for an opening opportunity to exterminate them, despite being ruled by Turks for over a thousand years. While thinking the entire world owes them something and when they dont get it they lash out accusing everyone else of blame except themselves.

At the end of the day they made their own bed and they sure as hell are sleeping in it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Armenia is a threat LOL

Armenia has been crushed and ruled by the Turks for centuries.

Lets be honest they are nothing without any powers backing them up.

Dont forget how the Armenians for centuries were called the Loyal Nation by the Ottoman Empire.

Armenians will always back the stronger nation. People forget that they even pledged their allegiance to the Muslim Arabs who invaded Armenia and Georgia during the early Muslim conquests.

Armenians backed the Seljuk Empire against the Eastern Roman Empire or the Byzantines whatever you want to call them.

Always hiding behind another powers back because Russia is weakening now they are asking for protection and support from the USA, India, France and Iran.

While still holding onto childish dreams of a Greater Armenia.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,495
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think it's important to not underestimate the weapons being bought from India. Better to err on being cautious than to get a bad surprise.

I pointed out in the past on here that the danger with selling weapons to armenia is that when they lose a war they start, they will start throwing shit on whoever helped them.
LOL, they didnt even wait for that to throw doodoo on the Indians :D

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Good foreign policy please 🤲, not this strongman dumb shit

Also laughed at the tweets calling Aliyev a Kurd for lighting the bonfire before the 21st
Oh really? Good foreign policy, you say?
Like what exactly? Azerbaijan cleansed Armenians? That's the talke of people with whom you want Azerbaijan to have " good" diplomatic relationships? The same people that think that Azerbaijan should negotiate about the territory that even Armenians never recognised? At the same time all those people arming or whatnot Armenia? All those people want cheap gas and oil from Azerbaijan, no?
It seems to me that you have plenty suggestions how people should behave, don't you? Are you some expert here? And what's your opinion anyway? You don't have one , do you? . As I have said many times to you, it is only what you dislike.
It is pretty obvious that you have always some complain in any subject that Turks have some interest?
You think the president of Azerbaijan should be concerned about the feelings of Le Figarro journalists? Maybe you are but then Mr Aliyev is the president and you're in the upper parts of Green Lanes . I am sure that Goats Milk knows what I mean by this.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,494
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh really? Good foreign policy, you say?
Like what exactly? Azerbaijan cleansed Armenians? That's the talke of people with whom you want Azerbaijan to have " good" diplomatic relationships? The same people that think that Azerbaijan should negotiate about the territory that even Armenians never recognised? At the same time all those people arming or whatnot Armenia? All those people want cheap gas and oil from Azerbaijan, no?
It seems to me that you have plenty suggestions how people should behave, don't you? Are you some expert here? And what's your opinion anyway? You don't have one , do you? . As I have said many times to you, it is only what you dislike.
It is pretty obvious that you have always some complain in any subject that Turks have some interest?
You think the president of Azerbaijan should be concerned about the feelings of Le Figarro journalists? Maybe you are but then Mr Aliyev is the president and you're in the upper parts of Green Lanes . I am sure that Goats Milk knows what I mean by this.

Yes

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Yes what exactly?
Any criticism of let's say any Western government, institutions etc ? There are plenty things there that are not so diplomatic? Don't tell me that many of those statements or acts are very diplomatic?
But you are diplomatic though, it is always criticism of Turkish interests or at least, you are trying to put it the pessimistic light, of course it is always under the guise of not liking Erdoğan? Very diplomatic isn't it ?
It is very " diplomatic " of that in one of your posts in the Ukrainian forum you expressed the sorrow for those victims but in Palestine forum you ain't taking about so called Hamas victims anymore????
You see , Aliyev can learn a lot from you.
But on the serious note , when I was 15 years old I could has seen through your " ideas" . That's how much is your " diplomacy " worth.
So buddy , the world is much bigger place than Yasar Halim shop in the green lanes and that progressive library near Suleymania mosque on green lanes , stuffed with 150 kilos women orcas ain't much of read.
Goats Milk can attest to that

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,837
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Yes what exactly?
Any criticism of let's say any Western government, institutions etc ? There are plenty things there that are not so diplomatic? Don't tell me that many of those statements or acts are very diplomatic?
But you are diplomatic though, it is always criticism of Turkish interests or at least, you are trying to put it the pessimistic light, of course it is always under the guise of not liking Erdoğan? Very diplomatic isn't it ?
It is very " diplomatic " of that in one of your posts in the Ukrainian forum you expressed the sorrow for those victims but in Palestine forum you ain't taking about so called Hamas victims anymore????
You see , Aliyev can learn a lot from you.
But on the serious note , when I was 15 years old I could has seen through your " ideas" . That's how much is your " diplomacy " worth.
So buddy , the world is much bigger place than Yasar Halim shop in the green lanes and that progressive library near Suleymania mosque on green lanes , stuffed with 150 kilos women orcas ain't much of read.
Goats Milk can attest to that

The Genocide accusations have many geopolitical angles that aim to benefit Armenia at the the detriment of regional nations like Turkey or Azerbaijan. But Muslims themselves who have fallen for their propaganda must also understand that the accusations are also another pillar in dehumanising Islamic civilisation.

Let me explain why the Armenian accusations against the Ottomans is also part of a wider campaign to dehumanise all Muslims.

With the global campaign to delegitimise and dehumanise everything Muslim, the Ottomans are usually held as the argument against their slanders. For example forceful conversions, nope Ottomans for the most part let everyone be what they wanted to be. Muslims hate Jews, nope it was Christians who hated Jews and it was the Ottomans who rescued them. Muslims are intolerant of other faiths. Nope, while Europeans were burning people at the stake and destroying anything that didn't conform to catholism the Ottomans gave their religious minorities rights to practice their faiths. Muslims will kill and murder gays, nope Ottomans legalised homosexuality in some cases a hundred years before Europeans did. I could go on and on.

Now a trick they use to delegitimise Muslims when they use the Ottoman example, they come out with "what about the Armenians?" and its used to completely silence you. So Muslims do not fall for Armenian and their western backers lies. Also educate yourselves about the Armenians attempted ethnic clensing of all Muslims. It was these killings with support of the Russians that forced the Ottoman hand to create deportations in eastern Turkey and no where else. Meaning away from the conflict zone armenians were not touched. Even then they were not to be harmed, yes many died but there was no intentional act to wipe Armenians out.

Ataturk would later go onto say something along the lines of; these people do not care about our pain or our suffering. And Muslims do we not see this everywhere where Muslims are killed in some cases completely destroyed? When we die, when we are slaughtered these same people that cry over fake history have nothing to say about it ever.

And understand this, even if Turkey tomorrow became 100% atheist from the other sides perspective we are the Muslim other and will always be. I mention this because no matter how good our intentions our, it does not mean the other side will reciprocate. In order words we must be eternally vigilant.

Last edited:

dronie

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Good point! Needless to say I'm not worried at all.

Just gonna post this here,everyone feel free to tell me how many drones they hit.
People will believe even a Pakistani osint account posting from a slum without knowing the details.also having a fancy name like air operations syndicate also helps i think.The missile that failed to intercept the drone was an tejas launched r77 and that was a small Quadcopter drone which the missile is not designed to engage in the first place.cant expect more when a particular country media has been offering money to indian osint accounts to make hit pieces on indian weapons. This has now become an inside joke in indian defence circles

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom