Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
The kamikaze UAV of the Azerbaijani army destroyed the 36D6 Tin Shield radar of the S-300 air defense system.
1602315121439.png

36d6 is used with Armenian S-300P system

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,163
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russians especially Armenians never respect ceasefire since they are only double faced and break it just when they replinish theirselves and we see how their puppets like Assad haftar DNR militias etc suddenly attacks so it's only a face saving tactic

Thank God we kick them out of Anatolia. No matter how much we swear at the 3 pashas they saved Turkey from being another Karabag problem.

Armenians have always been problematic it is in their nature.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,590
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I don’t know what ceasefire was apparently signed but from what I read on the news and hear (from an Azeri that lives in Azerbaijan controlled Karabakh)- both sides are continuing to fight right at this moment. :D

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
They're probably using this time to arm up and reinforce. I remember the 90's well, and there was no ceasefire until the Armenians had taken control of NK and pushed all ethnic Azeris out.
When the wings of momentum are with you, don't stop.
I hope NK returns to our brothers.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don’t know what ceasefire was apparently signed but from what I read on the news and hear (from an Azeri that lives in Azerbaijan controlled Karabakh)- both sides are continuing to fight right at this moment. :D

Yeah, Armenians are starting to post questions and upright insult Russia as they are not able to force a unilateral ceasefire.

Ronin

Reactions
I'm curious when Armenia(Karabağ) will reach the point off collapse. They suffer heavy losses every day.

I see parallels to the afrin operation where the progress of land gaining was very slow at the beginning but the enemy also suffered heavy losses. After the breakpoint the operation was over in a couple of days. Enemy collapsed entirely.

I think the point is near. The only thing that would get in the way is a permanent ceasefire.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Ej98U60XYAEv4DM

The attacked S-300 site was in Armenia itself not in Karabakh.

36D6 surveillance radar remained active and was destroyed, however 30N6 guidance and illumination radar was hidden and missile launcher was placed on its position.

Top Bottom