Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel

EjFVYXkXgAAsVMT

EjFVYXoWoAUv8rJ

The analysis of Ukrainian officer who worked with S-300 systems on alleged S-300 suicide drone attack.

1. Same disposition on Google earth and video.
2. Its S-300PS (not PT) division. 4 5P85S launchers + Illumination & Guidance Radar. Without low altitude radar. Everything is set as in instruction.
3. No additional missiles, cranes and loading machine around. That means total ammo is 16 missiles in launchers.
4. Some mask nets on F2K command cabin and launchers, but set poorly.
5. Could not locate diesel power supply.
6. The drone is guided into the Illumination & Guidance Radar - the major component of S-300 division.
The aftermath photo:

EkHt5lZXgAA-4Oy

Launchers and other equipment are gone and only the illumination & guidance radar remained on its place, most probably because it is destroyed (i cant think of another reason). It should be noted that Harop has shrapnel warhead (5.5 kg of explosives + 10 kg of tungsten balls) thats why from satellite its hard to see the damage.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,797
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
The aftermath photo:

EkHt5lZXgAA-4Oy

Launchers and other equipment are gone and only the illumination & guidance radar remained on its place, most probably because it is destroyed (i cant think of another reason). It should be noted that Harop has shrapnel warhead (5.5 kg of explosives + 10 kg of tungsten balls) thats why from satellite its hard to see the damage.
So it means Armenia lost two batteries of s-300 ?

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
So it means Armenia lost two batteries of s-300 ?
This is S-300 battery in Karabakh before attack:

Cap4543543534ture.JPG

5N63S illumination and guidance radar (main component):
main-qimg-a93becb4addf114446fc1128cb66216b.jpg

4 5P85S missile launchers:

original-21-543-300-html-m2316f2b7.jpg

5I57 diesel power plant and 63T6 electric transformer unit (they look similar):

Capt45654ure.JPG

During the attack we saw 5N63S being targeted:
Unt45454itled.jpg

After attack only 5N63S illumination and guidance radar remained standing. All other components were removed. I assume that it was heavily damaged/destroyed so it stayed on its place.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Being vocal is one thing, but threatening countries in a way Imran Khan is doing shows just how immature Pakistan foreign politics are. I mean don't they have a foreign minister to speak in a better, more mature and more eloquent manner?

He didn't say anything like this. There is no evidence of such an uttering from any reliable source.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,652
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
He didn't say anything like this. There is no evidence of such an uttering from any reliable source.
I hope so. It's mind boggling if he did.
Imran Khan is a man from a great background, if I'm not mistaken he's once a chancellor of Bradford University.
Head of state just don't say things like that, especially if the country is not in any active conflict.

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
👆Tanks captured in merdinli also
i have the video that tens of dead Armenian soldiers all around the road, there are worn in those soldiers and Armenia dont want to pick up those soldiers, because if they pick them up, they need to report it. they dont report dead those that dont have the body, super stupid, only in Armenia. on the other Hand our Government push them to take dead one, or escalate it

Y

Yoyo

In the meantime the media in Western countries like USA and France, where Armenia has large diasporas, continue to defame Turkey and charge us with being "genocidal". This is not my exaggeration. They're actually using the word genocide again.

For example, have a look at this stupefying gem from New York Post:

Fighting these ridiculous claims with our own counter-propaganda IN THE WEST is absolutely critical. Today's wars are still fought in the battlefield, sure, but they're won (or lost) on TV, Newspapers, Youtube and Social Media.

This is why OUR VOICE has the be even stronger than OUR MILITARY.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom