Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,115
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Am I the only one thinking that they are pushing to far to thin? I mean I know that Azerbaijan pretty much controls the skies but its close to the Armenian border and there are forces to the west and east of that advancement.

Azerbaijan controls a lot more territory, some gains look thin because thats the only part of territory that could be verified through videos and geolocating. These maps give a good idea of general situation but are not a 100% reality of the battlefield.

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
They probably don't have enough of their own uniforms to go around. The earlier video had a dead guy in nikes. I'm surprised that they are putting untrained conscripts on the front line so soon. I would have thought that they would have moved proper soldiers from non conflict zones and used untrained people in those places. But it seems that they don't want to easily expend their trained soldiers and probably don't want a revolt so using civilians as canon fodder is a better option for them.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
What’s their name ? Parents, siblingd school? How were they doing ? How was their life.

Anyone desperate can put a portait and add flags to the background.

From my own (limited research),the Armenian one is named Edgar (couldn't translate well the surname) while the Azeri is named as "Ağakişiyev Nurlan." He was killed on the 29th of september and was buried the next day. His father fought and lost a leg in the first NK war and declared "I was a veteran but now I am a martyr's father".

121429390_3435019939869768_7057132295752633815_o.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom