Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

A

adenl

Looks like some (3 people) got out of the car early on. It could be the minister laying on the ground. This is why you should double tap. If he survives it will add to his 'aura' and be a motivation booster for the Armenians.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,133
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
I see people rolling around on the floor, he could have survived..

The dude on the left is rolling, I agree.

But think about this. The soldiers are giving attention to only 1 of the individuals hit. The guy they are giving attention to and sending the truck to pick up isn't moving at all.

I believe that the soldiers are looking at the defence minister

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
If such a high ranking guy is being followed and droned so easily then Armenians are in trouble. If someone’s identity and location are known and the target is put on his head then someone close to him and in the Armenians camp is snitching big time. :D

ps If someone is moving or breathing after such a strike it doesn’t mean that he has big chances to survive it. The human body has a reaction for everything. After such a shock he probably doesn’t even feel pain because his body is full of adrenaline- it’s pretty normal for him to move or talk or feel “fine”. After the adrenaline rush ends though... bye bye.

Last edited:
A

adenl

But think about this. The soldiers are giving attention to only 1 of the individuals hit. The guy they are giving attention to and sending the truck to pick up isn't moving at all.

The far right guy is moving his leg at the end of the video. The only guy not moving is the center one.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,806
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys it doesn't matter if he survives or not. What matters is gaining control of karabagh!

Even if he doesn't survive they will take his corpse away to avoid propoganda.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Check again dude, all three laying on the ground move.. eitherway, this isn't the first time such a first strike did not give a difinitive result - remembering back to the double strike on one of the High echelon PKK terrorirst. Perhaps, time to take a page out of US book and develop something especially designed for soft-skin vehicles - like Hellfire R9X

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is also the possibility, that he will have ptsd or other psychological damage. A hit like that and his buddies in pain can damage someone beyond repair.

It would suprise me if he is still in combat or do work after this.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,933
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

Armenia says Karabakh forces quit town as U.S.-backed ceasefire appears to fail​

YEREVAN/BAKU (Reuters) - Armenia acknowledged overnight that Nagorno-Karabakh forces had withdrawn from a strategic town between the enclave and the Iranian border, an apparent military gain for Azerbaijan as a new U.S.-brokered ceasefire failed to end a month of fighting.

Azerbaijan, an ally of Turkey, has been trying since to recapture Nagorno-Karabakh, a breakaway region populated and ruled by ethnic Armenians. The worst fighting in decades in the area has killed hundreds of people and risks sucking Turkey and Russia into a regional conflict.

Armenian defence ministry official Artsrun Hovhannisyan said in a news conference late on Monday that ethnic Armenian forces had given up the settlement of Gubadli south of the enclave “to avoid unnecessary losses”, but the situation was “not critical”.

Azerbaijan’s military gains could make a diplomatic solution more difficult. It and Turkey reject any proposed solution that allows Armenians to remain in control of the enclave. Armenia says it will not withdraw from territory it views as part of its historic homeland, where the population needs protection.

The two countries agreed to a ceasefire on Sunday when their foreign ministers separately met U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in Washington. But the truce seems to have had little impact; two previous ceasefires brokered by Russia were largely ignored.

Localised battles were taking place along several parts of the front line on Tuesday morning, the Nagorno-Karabakh defence ministry said in a statement. Azerbaijan’s defence ministry described fighting concentrated in three frontline areas.

“The situation in the conflict zone remained relatively stable and tense throughout the night. Artillery duels continued in some areas,” Nagorno-Karabakh’s defence ministry said.

It said in a statement that shells had landed in the towns of Martuni and Martakert, as well as villages in the northern part of Askeran region.

Azerbaijan’s defence ministry said in a statement that its military positions and settlements near the front line had been fired upon and that combat continued mainly in the Khojavend, Fizuli and Gubadli regions.

The OSCE Minsk Group, formed to mediate the conflict and led by France, Russia and the United States, is scheduled to meet the Armenian and Azeri foreign ministers in Geneva on Oct. 29. Turkey has demanded a bigger role in the mediating body.

Turkish Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hami Aksoy said late on Monday said that “goal-oriented talks in line with U.N. Security Council resolutions and international laws” were needed for talks involving the Minsk Group to yield results.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom