Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

keyoke24

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Amir Mousavi: "Our forces will fight fiercely and mercilessly against the presence of takfiri, ISIL and Zionist terrorists on our borders."

Amir Mousavi commander-in-chief of the army of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRGC).

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
This looks more like kill confirmed to me rather than just injured.

1603820252013.png

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

Reminds me of a video in Syria where someone called an Assad's soldier's mother to tell her he killed and beheaded her son... Quite disturbing. From what i've read the soldier is switching from Armenian to Russian and said something like "Hello woman,this is an Armenian,can you guess what happened?".....

Sadly,the worst atrocities are being commited on each sides,bad treatments and humiliation of POWs,summary executions,mutilations and what not...

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,643
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Reminds me of a video in Syria where someone called an Assad's soldier's mother to tell her he killed and beheaded her son... Quite disturbing. From what i've read the soldier is switching from Armenian to Russian and said something like "Hello woman,this is an Armenian,can you guess what happened?".....

Sadly,the worst atrocities are being commited on each sides,bad treatments and humiliation of POWs,summary executions,mutilations and what not...
Want to add also Ukraine to the list. It is not something that I would be proud of.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom