3 916
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Another Russian map View attachment 6507
Translated
View attachment 6506
Second deceptive Russian map. I don't think that they will be getting Dadivank monastery. At least they have shown Agdam on this one.

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 916
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
There is going to be some serious need for road infrastructure on the Azeri side as It appears they have not gained the Qirmizi Bazar road to Shusa. Also Kelbajar region will need to be tunnelled to the north as they have no connection either. But they have the funds and Turkish contractors are very capable in this field (Azeris may be too).

Below is photo of Cengiz Insaat road works in Bosnia. Very similar topography to NK region.
IMG_1332-1024x768.png

Last edited:

x_TC_x

Reactions

The operations in Karabakh were led by 1 Lieutenant General and 2 Major Generals sent by the TAF to Azerbaijan. The success of our generals has fallen into the language of Russian newspapers
A closer look at that article reveals it's little else but 'I've heard of these Turkish generals, so I say they are in command in Azerbaijan'. I.e. pure nonsense.

Pay attention:

- Ersay: should've been involved in a coup against Erdogan - but then given the command of the 2nd Commando Brigade, and should now be in charge of the Azerbaijani armed forces.... because some newspapers said so...?

Where's the evidence for him being in charge of the Azerbaijani armed forces?

- Then the article switches to Ongai... should've received his commission in 1982, but then nothing is said about him at all - especially not that by now he must be something like 60-65, and thus almost certainly in retirement, i.e. no active officer of the TSK any more.

...and where is evidence he's in Azerbaijan at all?

Then the article switches to Kahya... and, oh my dear: he visited Baku, together with Cavusoglu and Akar.

That should be evidence for.... exactly what? That he's visited Baku, together with Cavusoglu and Akar, nothing else.

Kahya is simply working in a function where it's normal to make such visits to Azerbaijan, considering the amount of Turkish-made equipment delivered over the last year.

Bottom line: lots of could be/would be/should be, sold as 'authoritative information'...

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
A closer look at that article reveals it's little else but 'I've heard of these Turkish generals, so I say they are in command in Azerbaijan'. I.e. pure nonsense.

Pay attention:

- Ersay: should've been involved in a coup against Erdogan - but then given the command of the 2nd Commando Brigade, and should now be in charge of the Azerbaijani armed forces.... because some newspapers said so...?

Where's the evidence for him being in charge of the Azerbaijani armed forces?

- Then the article switches to Ongai... should've received his commission in 1982, but then nothing is said about him at all - especially not that by now he must be something like 60-65, and thus almost certainly in retirement, i.e. no active officer of the TSK any more.

...and where is evidence he's in Azerbaijan at all?

Then the article switches to Kahya... and, oh my dear: he visited Baku, together with Cavusoglu and Akar.

That should be evidence for.... exactly what? That he's visited Baku, together with Cavusoglu and Akar, nothing else.

Kahya is simply working in a function where it's normal to make such visits to Azerbaijan, considering the amount of Turkish-made equipment delivered over the last year.

Bottom line: lots of could be/would be/should be, sold as 'authoritative information'...

Its quite likely the details of the article are utter nonsense, however its not irrational to presume that Turkish drone operators and military planners were with Azerbaijan.

What makes me think the drone operators from Turkey was the proficiency in their use. They preformed better here then they did in syria and libya.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 867
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its quite likely the details of the article are utter nonsense, however its not irrational to presume that Turkish drone operators and military planners were with Azerbaijan.

What makes me think the drone operators from Turkey was the proficiency in their use. They preformed better here then they did in syria and libya.

The drones were almost certainly operated by Turkish personal. There was to little time in between when Azerbaijan received and used them in the war for them to train personal themselves, i think atleast. The rest are just rumors to diminish the great achievements by our brothers.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We Turks gained a perfect victory against Armenians in a short time period. We used our high tech domestic products inside an advanced network and our war strategies tested against Asad, PKK, YPG, GNA and sectarian terrorists changed the destiny of Karabakh. As a result of this victory, Turks will increase influence in own regions where our flags are waving. As a addition, We shouldn't forget our respected Turks living inside Iranian borders. Turks in Iran took to the streets to raise their voices and to prevent the Iranian government from helping Armenians. The reaction of Turks delayed delivery of arms to Armenians. In critical times, We Turks always act like one hand. Our beloved brothers, Pakistan always backed our activities in this conflict as well. It is time to establish a great union I think. Congratulations brothers.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The drones were almost certainly operated by Turkish personal. There was to little time in between when Azerbaijan received and used them in the war for them to train personal themselves, i think atleast. The rest are just rumors to diminish the great achievements by our brothers.

No doubts its both designed to diminish their achievements but also to fuel armenian hatred of Turkey further allowing Russia to manipulate them even better.

However, whether its Turks of Turkey or Turks of Azerbaijan, our victories and defeats are felt the same.

If Azerbaijan had lost the war, the Turks of Turkey would have felt exactly the same way Azerbaijan would have felt. Just like we enjoy the victory as much as they do.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom