Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
ExzOES3XAAgpvL2

ExzOQdEW8AIeLoL

ExzOX3UWUAEtByf

ExzOb1aW8AAutk6

Remnants of Iskander missile (which according to Russian MoD were not used in the conflict :rolleyes:) found near Shusha.

I really doubt that there is any mature person which will believe what ever russian officials said or russian media writes. It is always pure propaganda/ lie.
That is why you should not use any russian source as some kind of fact/true

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Kasirga, IMI Extra and Smerch in action

https://vk.com/video-2466663_456256094
Rocket artillery is a very potent weapon which I advocate use of and its good somebody is doing it right.

Modern guidance systems can allow generally accurate strikes of targets combine that with a pretty large warhead means you can take out a target that would usually require hundreds of rockets pre GNSS, and they can be further accurized using guidance such as SALH terminally like the TRGL-230.

Last edited:

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,064
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Rocket artillery is a very potent weapon which I advocate use of and its good somebody is doing it right.

Modern guidance systems can allow generally accurate strikes of targets combine that with a pretty large warhead means you can take out a target that would usually require hundreds of rockets pre GNSS, and they can be further accurized using guidance such as SALH terminally like the TRGL-230.

That's why Azerbaijan is one of the biggest users of MLRS in the world, with 300+ systems.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom