Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Remember this the Armenians believe Greater Armenia will happen but they just lost some land and might lose the city of Fuzuli hahahahaha

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Remember this the Armenians believe Greater Armenia will happen but they just lost some land and might lose the city of Fuzuli hahahahaha

If I am not mistaken, Fuzuli is completely uninhabited. Google Maps only show destroyed houses from the invasion several decades ago.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If I am not mistaken, Fuzuli is completely uninhabited. Google Maps only show destroyed houses from the invasion several decades ago.

Perhaps but still its Azerbaijani land. Armenians believe they are going to capture Turkish land too and cities like Trabzon, Erzincan, Van and various other cities that they believe was promised to them.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Perhaps but still its Azerbaijani land. Armenians believe they are going to capture Turkish land too and cities like Trabzon, Erzincan, Van and various other cities that they believe was promised to them.

They are retarded I know. However, many of the cities in the region (which used to be inhabited by Azeris) has been razed to the ground. Good thing is these areas will be easier to capture.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom