Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,918
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh my precious Lord!! Here is the big move expected from Armenia. Innocent civilians, pregnant women, children are flying in the air again🤦‍♂️ .

I like to remind people here. IF there was any chance of Azerbaijan or Türkiye actually targeting Civilians there would be leaks by the western governments to their media 5 minutes after it happened with footage of said attacks. Also keep this in mind when you see Armenians,Greeks,pkk/ypg and the western media cry about "poor civilians being killed". We already saw this happen with ypg in Syria where they tried to spread the propaganda Türkiye was killing civilians and later they admitted it themselves in videos that they once Turkish soldiers would approach would switch to civilians clothing so in case they died "fighting" their terror org can circulate their corpse as "civilian".

I expect the Armenians to try and pull the same shit here.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,918
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Armenia: we have no relation with what's happening in karabakh

Also armenia:

"How dare they conduct operations on their own soil, this is another Genocide on the armenian people111!!!!!111!!!!". Morons. Armenia has doomed its future, should have held up the agreement you signed three years ago instead of listening to your fascist diaspora in France and the US. Who also wants to bet the French and American governments were in their ears whispering sweet lies? Just like the Russians and French did a 100 years ago.

Last edited:

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,797
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
I remember in 2020 that many said azerbaijan have no chance to take back karabakh after russia entered through it's peacekeeping force.

But nobody saw how azerbaijan worked silentely by talking back the lachin corridor and blockading karabakh and armenia from sending it's forces, and armenian-russian relations detoriating and russia weakening due to the war in ukraine. It shows how Azerbaijan outsmarted both armenia and russia by simply Playing 4D Chess.

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,180
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I like to remind people here. IF there was any chance of Azerbaijan or Türkiye actually targeting Civilians there would be leaks by the western governments to their media 5 minutes after it happened with footage of said attacks. Also keep this in mind when you see Armenians,Greeks,pkk/ypg and the western media cry about "poor civilians being killed". We already saw this happen with ypg in Syria where they tried to spread the propaganda Türkiye was killing civilians and later they admitted it themselves in videos that they once Turkish soldiers would approach would switch to civilians clothing so in case they died "fighting" their terror org can circulate their corpse as "civilian".

I expect the Armenians to try and pull the same shit here.

Remember this video.The terrorists who fire the 106 mm cannon randomly , know very well where they are shooting at.But the surgical drone operation carried out by the Turks , harms many civilians(!) according to their media.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,760
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Best of luck to Azerbaijan
This should have been done a long time ago

Hope they gain a decisive victory