Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It doesn't look like a drone strike. More like guided rocket from MLRS.
Clearly a MAM-L strike
Ekran Görüntüsü (173).jpg

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,918
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

American conservatives losing their minds lmaoo

Also a song to remind us all.

People like this guy don't give a single F about Armenians. Believe me if he had the chance he would have every single American-"Armenian" deported back to Armenia. Conservatives and Democrats just love sticking their nose into every little event around the world to bash whoever is currently holding office. "If Trump was President he would defend our christian brothers and sister against the barbaric Turks11!!!!111!!" or "If Obama was president he would have defended these innocent minorities against the barbaric Turks11!!!11!!!".

Remember how Democrats were crying about Türkiye conducting operations inside Syria and Iraq while Trump was holding office and now since Biden is in office have stopped giving a single fuck about Syria or the "kurds"? Funny how that works.

Last edited:

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,918
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

"Lead by EU" is this the same EU who for the last 30 years has ignored statements made by the UN against Armenia and now wants to tell a sovereign country how to deal with Terrorists on its own soil?

It is always funny to me to watch the west realize that they have no power. Azerbaijan will press on, Armenia should have kept its side of the agreement instead of crying to the west for the last three years.

And the west should have realized that its hypocrisy for the last 30 years will one day blow up in its face. "Lead by the EU" my ass. While they treat Armenia like a little toddler who has been abused meanwhile they are the invaders and perpurators of countless massacres in the region. They did the same with Cyprus.

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Hope Azerbaijan has planned this out carefully and is able to achieve quick and decisive victory,otherwise they will be forced to negotiation table by the West.

Top Bottom