Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,864
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Dialogue"= Delaying any action to be taken by Azerbaijan until we can brainwash our populations into being okay with sending soldiers to help Armenia occupy Azerbaijani land.

Maybe Charles should send the same tweet but now change out Baku and Karabakh with Kiev and Crimean/Donetsk Russians. Let us see the reaction he gets then :)

Also there is no such thing as a "Karabakh Armenian" Majority if not all are settler from Lebanon. They have an easy out pack your stuff and return to your actual country of Lebanon.
"STATUS QUO". Powerful instrument of Western States.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,738
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mines will be a problem again apart from that I don't expect anything significant from Armenian forces. Defense lines are already cracking in a few hours after operations started.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Azerbaijan's Army has become a mean and effective fighting force. OPSEC has improved as well, no leaks so far.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Armenia is divided between Liberal Pro West camp and Eastern Pro russia camp and Pro russia camp is more radical and extreme compared to wokeist camp of armenians. And the liberation of karabakh will lead to civil war in armenia

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
TSNiD0NVR_ms8jHHEtoIj_rdpq3fwYZrnNCP1elo1xE.PNG

The map is literally a national security risk for us in this age of social media and propaganda of the masses (notwithstanding the fact that the numbers are not accurate either, and Turkey and Azerbaijan are doing much worse from my personal experience than this graph seems to suggest). I'm always reminded of this whenever Turkey or Azerbaijan are the subject of discussion in social media. We always have a lack of representation and the representation we have is of much lower quality. PISA reading comprehension scores account for the other end of that equation (existing representatives being of poor quality).

We should look at why our students study English for so many years and still can't learn it and fix it asap. (I know why, which is the same as the problems elsewhere in our education system btw but that's another discussion).

Top Bottom