Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,132
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
These guys are no more capable of air defense than the Taliban which explains why they are getting rekt.

I seen comments once of Armenians laughing at Arabs.

My God the Armenians are the worst. They cant fight and never will they survived in this region due to their cunning politics of switching sides to every empire that came forth.

Armenians even once helped and teamed up with the Arabs against the Byzantines and Persians.

I think the Armenians have got to comfortable that Russia will come to their aid no matter what despite their awful economy, low population and a garbage army.

Azerbaijanis lost in the 90s also losing land which led to a refugee exodus. Azerbaijanis considerably invested in a lot in their military they were out for revenge and blood. An Azerbaijani once said it does not matter if it takes 300 years we will take karabag back.

Azerbaijanis are hungry to take their lands back.

Osprey

Reactions
These guys are no more capable of air defense than the Taliban which explains why they are getting rekt.
This is why there's something called

== L A Y E R E D A I R D E F E N C E ==

These crappy drones may work on incompetent miserable militaries today but when the tomorrow comes they won't have much effects on a larger - more competent military. If the Armenians had a proper Layered Air-Defence we wouldn't be able to get these drones on air; but since there are huge gaps between on Armenian Air Defences the job gets easier for the Azeri drones.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,132
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is why there's something called

== L A Y E R E D A I R D E F E N C E ==

These crappy drones may work on incompetent miserable militaries today but when the tomorrow comes they won't have a much effect on a larger - more competent military. If the Armenians had a proper Layered Air-Defence we wouldn't be able to get these drones on air; but since there are huge gaps between on Armenian Air Defences the job gets easier for the Azeri drones.

A lot of militaries around the world cant afford such a luxury like layered defence.

You sure to be calling drones crappy?? They are really proving their worth and will get better as time goes.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,829
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are we sure that Azerbaycan doesn't have nightstrike capable UAV ? I think using artillery once locations are found would be more sound for more successful attacks.

The guy in this video is saying Susa has fallen which means freed. But I can't find any other source of information here.

But I am thinking that the area marked with darker color on the map is the highest grounds in Karabagh and controlling that are would give higher ground advantage westwards. Am I wrong ?

Videos are in turkish, sorry no subtitles.

Last edited:

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
From recent footage released this morning. We can see Aeronautics Defense Orbiter being used in combined UAV operations with Baykaraktar TB2.
Screenshot_20201001-075612_YouTube.jpg

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,829
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
New captures?

Well, It's difficult to know, so I'm trying to find more information. I assume Azerbaycan would announce it, but perhaps they're with holding information to keep the world from pressuring a ceasefire. A previous video says Susa in the mountanous Karabagh, but I am not sure.

M

Maximilian Veers

Well, It's difficult to know, so I'm trying to find more information. I assume Azerbaycan would announce it, but perhaps they're with holding information to keep the world from pressuring a ceasefire. A previous video says Susa in the mountanous Karabagh, but I am not sure.

Need actual forces on the ground to take territory. Drone warfare is a lot more useful when your military is actually making a serious push. Any idea how much territory has been actually taken as compared to the region Azeris are claiming?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,829
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Well, it's proof they've turned the entire mountanous karabagh into trench, dugouts and such.

It's going to be a drag to dig them up.

Need actual forces on the ground to take territory. Drone warfare is a lot more useful when your military is actually making a serious push. Any idea how much territory has been actually taken as compared to the region Azeris are claiming?

7 villages apparently, but they're working hard on crushing Armenian forces so they'll face least resistance when combing the front. which they have to.

Top Bottom