Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,577
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
This suicide drone way too slow all of them managed to get into bunker.

I guess that this was an Orbiter which has a 2kg explosive warhead. It went straight in that hole and I really believe that it’s probably way worse to be in a tunnel during such an explosion rather than on an open field. Be sure that it was a blood bath.

Azbaroj

Reactions
1 213
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
This is why there's something called

== L A Y E R E D A I R D E F E N C E ==

These crappy drones may work on incompetent miserable militaries today but when the tomorrow comes they won't have much effects on a larger - more competent military. If the Armenians had a proper Layered Air-Defence we wouldn't be able to get these drones on air; but since there are huge gaps between on Armenian Air Defences the job gets easier for the Azeri drones.
I am thinking about the future market of Russian ADs . They will definitely loose market. Though UAVs or ADs need expert and competent hand to properly utilize but the recent failure of Russian ADs draw a big question mark to future customers. Perhaps western arms dealers are smiling and enjoying the humiliation of Russian ADs.
If I could know what the Turkish brothers are thinking about their S-400 systems .

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,829
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am thinking about the future market of Russian ADs . They will definitely loose market. Though UAVs or ADs need expert and competent hand to properly utilize but the recent failure of Russian ADs draw a big question mark to future customers. Perhaps western arms dealers are smiling and enjoying the humiliation of Russian ADs.
If I could know what the Turkish brothers are thinking about their S-400 systems .

It scares our western allies, whether it's good or not is irrelevant. If it is useful we'll find out, regardless of whatever we've now got firsthand experience utilizing the radar of the S400.

This is something our western allies don't have, which is why it scares them. If S400 export version is the best Russia can export then we know what all their costumers are capable of, or not.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

Seems like Turkey has begun to shift thousands of TFSA to Azerbaijan.

A crazy thought experiment. What if we are planning to capture Karabag with Azeri forces and then find some excuse to invade the southern part of Armenia with TFSA? The Armenian armours and heavy fighting capability is already depleted and the southern part of Armenia is sparely populated/defended.

Armenia could activate their agreement with Russia, but who would Russia attack since it is Syria invading Armenia?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,829
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Seems like Turkey has begun to shift thousands of TFSA to Azerbaijan.

A crazy thought experiment. What if we are planning to capture Karabag with Azeri forces and then find some excuse to invade the southern part of Armenia with TFSA? The Armenian armours and heavy fighting capability is already depleted and the southern part of Armenia is sparely populated/defended.

Armenia could activate their agreement with Russia, but who would Russia attack since it is Syria invading Armenia?
We don't know that yet. It could be to pick up some delivery. they're cargo planes afterall.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Urgent (unconfirmed)!
In the morning hours two ballistic missiles fired by the Armenian forces fell in Jabrail and Fuzuli districts. Azerbaijan noted if such event happens again Azerbaijan would strike Armenian territory

Last edited by a moderator:

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think Azerbajan has softened enough the frontlines by destroying tanks, armoured vehicles, artillery and cut the supply lines of Armenians. I think The big ground offensive is about to start in these days but there is one more thing that Azerbaijan should do. It is to destroy the underground holes Armenians are hiding. They are using similar tactics with YPG so The bunker-buster munitions with tandem penetrator warhead (NEB) should join into the game!

DoCTMulW0AEEvQP.jpg:large

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think Azerbajan has softened enough the frontlines by destroying tanks, armoured vehicles, artillery and cut the supply lines of Armenians. I think The big ground offensive is about to start in these days but there is one more thing that Azerbaijan should do. It is to destroy the underground holes Armenians are hiding. They are using similar tactics with YPG so The bunker-buster munitions with tandem penetrator warhead (NEB) should join into the game!

DoCTMulW0AEEvQP.jpg:large
Yes but question is , Can they fly thier aircraft in the region. Armenians Tor and BUK and S300's are legitimate concern.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Regardless of S-400s capabilities its total waste of money they way its implemented in Turkey and wont have any use in a real conflict, its a standoff Russian system in a country that usually uses NATO hardware.

Its only use was buying ceasefire in Syria and showing US the finger.

Top Bottom