Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
26 5,340
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Check the name of the poster its a georgian.

I always said this these gurcus cant be trusted. Dont expect any less from former vassals.

It's an Armenian with a fake Georgian account.

The hatred that they were taught throughout their life will bring about their destruction. I've never seen a more brainwashed nation. These guys are as fanatic and delusional as Jihadists.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,491
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's an Armenian with a fake Georgian account.

The hatred that they were taught throughout their life will bring about their destruction. I've never seen a more brainwashed nation. These guys are as fanatic and delusional as Jihadists.

Difference between them and the jihadists. Jihadists dont cry as the victims they are fanatical to the core that they love killing themselves rather than crying as the victims. I hate jihadists with a passion.

Armenians cry and whine everyday im really getting sick of it. I seriously cant even respect them one bit especially as Turks as the filthy lies they say about us. Before this whole operation the Armenians vomited their toxic hate now they are crying.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,491
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Far out its so great to see greater armenia dying off!!!

You know armenians said the conquest of karabag was the first step in greater armenia 😆😆😅

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
31 19,433
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Crescent attack, pronged attacks will take time, but when you succeed you grab a big swab of land. As enemy starts losing supplies or lacks them then it becomes even harder to defend your positions.

I hope good news comes from all the fronts/incursions.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,491
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,491
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Crescent attack, pronged attacks will take time, but when you succeed you grab a big swab of land. As enemy starts losing supplies or lacks them then it becomes even harder to defend your positions.

I hope good news comes from all the fronts/incursions.

This shows how ancient and medieval strategies are still being used in todays battlefields.

Crescent tactic was a proto blitzkreig even before the Germans thought about it. Turks, Mongols and other nomadic warriors thrived with it due to their weapons and use of horses.

Crazy to think how relevant it is even today in modern warfare.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom