Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Everyone with a shred of historical knowledge or Google at his disposal knows that the Armenians won the war in the 90s against the Azeris despite being outgunned and outmaned so it's rather childish to call them cowards.
How come you don’t know about the civilian massacres and displacement of 700k+ civilians then ?

Also considering the attrocities sovjet exposed the turkic states. I doubt any higher ranking officer was of turkish origin. Whilst armenians did have a few generals in the sovjet army. And got help to realize their plans.

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 916
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Guys from Syria have decided to take a vacation to Azerbaijan. Everyone needs a break especially after what they have been through. This particular video is a stag party and the theme is the Army. Below is a picture of the girl's hen night.
hen night.jpg

Last edited:

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,229
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Everyone with a shred of historical knowledge or Google at his disposal knows that the Armenians won the war in the 90s against the Azeris despite being outgunned and outmaned so it's rather childish to call them cowards.

Courage did not decide the 1992 war. The Armenians had more war/fighting experience while serving in the soviet army, while the Azeris often were discriminated and relegated to do construction work etc. in the military.

They were cowards in 1992 attacking and killing civilians and they are cowards today. The TB2 is serving these rats justice sending them straight to hell.

ninmado

Reactions
Whats bad about using mercs.

They will blabber on about international law while themselves are fielding mercs or proxy forces like Blackwater/Academi, Wagner whatever group it is.

Everybody can play this game.

I mean by all means there is nothing wrong in using mercs and proxy forces
But it would have been better if the Turkey confiscated and prohibited all camera and internet phones and maybe issued them with burners only. To stop videos like these from leaking which can be used by the likes of Russia or France for a pretext of their involvement.
I mean we know wanger are present in Libya but we rarely if at all see videos of recording themselves and advertising their presence

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can you imagine what kind of a mess is in these people’s minds? An ISIS Jihadists fighting for a Secular and Shia majority state... That’s like a bunch of Neo-Nazi skinheads going to the fronts to be a cannon fodder for Israel. Ridiculous.

ps The only purpose of those blatant lies is to gain some sympathy abroad by exploiting anti-Turkish sentiments.

Honestly the Turkish army fought isis many times while it also suffered lots of terrorist attacks. Turkish security and intelligence also dismantled many sleeper cells.

One has to ask what have the Greeks and Armenians done to combat isis all this time???

Armenians especially are literally the chrisrian version of isis.

If we dont combat them they will literally put a bullet in our heads these armenians. You cant reason with them anti Turkism is a way of life for them.

Armenian official government page tweeting a Priest with a assault rifle basically tells you what is to them an Anti Turk and anti Muslim Turk crusade.

Last edited:

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Is there a full list of armenian armor losses since the start of the liberation?

Bild reporter in occupied NK says armenia suffered upto 4000 casualties till now.

"Armenians feel lonely because of the high casualities (almost 4000). Almost everyone knows someone who got enlisted. "Why is Merkel talking so little about the war here", asks Mane, who welcomed us in the morning at the airport in Jerevan. The front from here is a 8 hours drive."

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I mean by all means there is nothing wrong in using mercs and proxy forces
But it would have been better if the Turkey confiscated and prohibited all camera and internet phones and maybe issued them with burners only. To stop videos like these from leaking which can be used by the likes of Russia or France for a pretext of their involvement.
I mean we know wanger are present in Libya but we rarely if at all see videos of recording themselves and advertising their presence

Tbh I’m not so quick on the trigger as some to embrace and accept the idea of mercenaries being used. I’ve given my pov in that regard.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
He says 150 generals from Turkey is directing the fight.. 😂 Somebody tell that guy that's more than 50 per cent of the current staff. He is desperate no doubt.

Wants the world to believe his fighting Turkiye 😆😆😆

Wow the Body language it says it all. That body language is the looks of defeat and lost hope.

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

You are talking absolute rubbish. Armenia was constantly being re-supplied by Russia and even had CIS/Soviet troops help them in military operations. Not only that but they had covert support via Iran & Syria.

Azerbaijan on the other hand where very low on supplies and were disadvantaged throughout. Who cares about how many tanks or SP Howitzers you have when you are unable to use them due to lack of ammo supplies or spare parts.

Now that the tune has changed and Azeris have massed stockpiles of ammo, vehicles and spares we are seeing the real balance of power now that Azeri forces are absolutely battering Armenian military, capturing villages and making the Armenians run like cowards in retreat.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
You really believe that if there were any SNA they’d be allowed to make a video like that ?
War is chaos. Things can get out. I would not be surprised if on the Armenian side there are 'volunteers' from across the globe.

Calling of Allahu Akbar is a war cry or chant. Its been said for centuries its image was ruined thanks to those jihadist bastards like aq, isis and the pakistani taliban which is a shame.
Agreed. What a shame. It's amazing how things can get appropriated. We use the "Zindabad" as in long live. Indians used to use "Jai" but now I often see them using it as well.

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Can you imagine what kind of a mess is in these people’s minds? An ISIS Jihadists fighting for a Secular and Shia majority state... That’s like a bunch of Neo-Nazi skinheads going to the fronts to be a cannon fodder for Israel. Ridiculous.

ps The only purpose of those blatant lies is to gain some sympathy abroad by exploiting anti-Turkish sentiments.

It's called propaganda & lies which is the weapon of choice for Armenians since 1914

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom