Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Artsakh Defense Army managed to stop a large-scale enemy attack that started today. In one direction, our forces counterattacked. In other parts, there are heavy defensive battles.

- Shushan Stepanyan

===========

Not every army is capable of regrouping so quickly and launching a counteroffensive.

- Artsrun Hovhannisyan

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,142
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The Artsakh Defense Army managed to stop a large-scale enemy attack that started today. In one direction, our forces counterattacked. In other parts, there are heavy defensive battles.

- Shushan Stepanyan

===========

Not every army is capable of regrouping so quickly and launching a counteroffensive.

- Artsrun Hovhannisyan

Seems legit, additional captured positions and Armenian soldiers .

2pWWuwd_kaI.jpg
GDiWPEZMlAY.jpg

liblob

Reactions
Pretty much evident now to me, that there are Syrian mercs fighting for Azerbaijan. He says Armenia several times in Arabic, also wears Azerbaijani border trooper camo:

With mounting international pressure and even Pompeo mentioning the Syrians, one just has to wonder what the Turkish government was even thinking employing them there. Guess they just don‘t care?

Exploiting these useless fighters as expendable force with promise of cash. Can already hear the propaganda machine rattling.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
23 18,980
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
In a location captured by Azerbaijani soldiers, one of the Armenian army soldiers tied it with handcuffs to prevent him from escaping.

If he had been smart he’d have stripped and used his jacket and rifle as flag post for surrender

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
23 18,980
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pretty much evident now to me, that there are Syrian mercs fighting for Azerbaijan. He says Armenia several times in Arabic, also wears Azerbaijani border trooper camo:

With mounting international pressure and even Pompeo mentioning the Syrians, one just has to wonder what the Turkish government was even thinking employing them there. Guess they just don‘t care?

Exploiting these useless fighters as expendable force with promise of cash. Can already hear the propaganda machine rattling.

I doubt that is the case. Remember a flight from Syria/ Assad went to Yerevan. Who’s to say it’s not Assad regime soldiers helping with propoganda material ? Would you believe that video ? Where are the azeri troops ?

He’s too fond of saying Allahu Akbar. Very amereurish tbh.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
The Armenians faith in entrenching themselves in preprepared fighting positions is now working against them. They're being picked off by drones around the clock and simple haven't got the fluidity to react to advancing Azeri forces.

guest12

Reactions
2 878
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

So how do you know this video is not actually a propaganda material?Is it really too hard find similar camo vest to Azerbaijan one and a guy with middle east looks/skin (which many Armenians are) made him say Alluhu ekber few times ? No it is not i can film something similar in a day easily.Not to mention video is really low quality surrounding area very hard to see.

Last edited:

liblob

Reactions
I doubt that is the case. Remember a flight from Syria/ Assad went to Yerevan. Who’s to say it’s not Assad regime soldiers helping with propoganda material ? Would you believe that video ? Where are the azeri troops ?

He’s too fond of saying Allahu Akbar. Very amereurish tbh.

If you watch any FSA related video, you‘ll probably hear twice the amount of Allahu akbars.

Editing in wizzling sounds of artillery, flying people in, getting the right camo, putting up real acting skills. If all of this is the case, the Assad regime really propped up their propaganda skills.

I haven‘t seen this kind of sceptisim applied in those videos showing chained Armenian soldiers. One could come up with similar arguments there.

It‘s honestly not hard to believe for me, considering Syrian mercs have been flown to Libya. On top of that the video looks convincing.

But sure, there should be still some ground for sceptisim, especially at times like these.

Longer version here:

Another video:

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom