Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
35 9,946
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
This was not a POLITICAL MOVMENT!! This was simply a student movement for quota which turned into a revolution because of the killing, nonsense from BAL leaders and joining of the general people at the end. So thread should be named either Bangladesh Revolution or Revolution 2024.

Also, the thread will be used to archieve all news, photos, videos, cartoons, memes related to the movement/revolution. Some post could be in Bengali, I apologise in advance for that. I'll try to add translation.
But NO PROPAGANDA WILL BE ALLOWED. TRY POSTING 100% VERIFIED THINGS. Bangladeshi members are also encouraged to share their stories, photos & videos.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE MONTH TO YA ALL!! ❤️ BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!! 🥳

Last edited:

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
35 9,946
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
This wasn't only about quota or the death of student/general people. Years of oppressions, bootlicking, corruption, nepotism, prioritizing other country's interest more than our own for her power and lots of others mishandled issues fueled this movement and ended with revolution, People were already angry with this woman.

The problem with these parties is they never try to understand what people want. They are too arrogant. They think people are too stupid. You can't blame BNP-Jamat every time to get away from your mess. BAL never tried to correct mistake, fix things and take strict action against corrupted members in the party and govt and they paid they price heavily.

BAL succeeded in making people believe that there is no alternative other than BAL. Everything is named after Bangbandhu. Bangabandhu this Bangabandhu that!! We believed that Bangladesh won't be free from Hasina & her master's clutches, corruption. We were afraid to talk, post anything against the BAL-govt members. But now we stopped being afraid of anything. The hope for a new corruption free better Bangladesh is back.

Lots of things happned just like 71 war, 69's revolution. Some were opposite, some things we wished would not happen. Like BAL leaders fleeing, police fighting & fleeing at night but this time these happened because of Bangladeshis. Hasina's escape was similar to Sri Lanka's incident. The robberies were unfortunate event were also like post '71 situation.

A BIG SHOUT to the people in my area which were a WAR ZONE during this movement. These guys literally F-ED UP the police force. 😅

@Isa Khan unprecedented. (They wouldn't even bother in other situations)
Bangladesh Army has won our hearts. Our brother in arms did not betray us.

They almost made the same mistake. The Mirpur incident brought back faith in army. But army have to punish those who took position to shoot people and used AAG's helicopter against us.

Wow congrats, I see a lot of mad Indians on Twitter about this

They went complete nuts & started spreading propagandas, asking Indian army to invade us and abusing us like crazy which united us even more. 😂 Proved us once again that both of our neighbors will always be threats to us.

455240774_26650610667885736_8362391496722514285_n.jpg

454362026_3071778149631552_3798315921084621904_n.jpg

454625321_1552024695746105_5341483029604748462_n.jpg

454567152_1050584513293942_1943683243790882728_n.jpg
454636057_1050584546627272_8626973836027246716_n.jpg

Source- my cousin is inside PM house.🤣

Hope he met my nephew. 😂 Did he take anything? 😅

Bangladesh has no single founding father in the true sense.

Bhashani, Suhrawardy, Fazlul Huq.

Did those thugs leave with her or did you catch some of them?

We caught some of them like the foreign foreign minister, ICT ministers, two BCL leaders and at least one MP.

Have there been like constant protesting for the past years or was this quite a sudden thing?

There was few protests before from BNP, leftist but the most significant one was Road Safety Movement in 2018 by our beloved students. The effect is also notable in this movement.

Overall nothing that deserved the way he died and his whole family wiped out except the 2 daughters. Just like Ziaur also did not deserve the end he got.

Both deserved their end. Both were dictators. What happened during this time also happened during Mujib's time. Like father like daughter. Even worse than father.

It must be fate that Mujib & his family was wiped out. Otherwise they would've turn into a dynasty. We Bangladeshis should thank those officers for eliminating a big trouble for us though I felt sorry for them sometimes, Hasina made me realize that we shouldn't do that at all. The remnants of Mujib's family still looted and damaged our country too much.

Same goes for Zia, no matter how good he was, still he was an army officer who wasn’t elected democratically, got with army's help and wiped out lots of military officers.

All the leaders Bangladesh got so far were controversials and hungry for power.

Those attacking and pulling down his statues represent something pretty foul in BD.

I'll have to blame Hasina for this. Her & BAL's continuous corruption & oppression cause this situation though this type of thing wasn't new. This time it even intensified because of 16 years of accumulated hate. Like I said above, she made everything about her, her family & Bangabandhu.

So people were obviously pissed. Hasina didn't only ruin her political career by oppressing people and finally escaping, she also ruined Mujib and freedom fighters (fake & real) image further. Mujib already had some bad rep but Hasina made it worse for him. Anyway we can clean our own mess, not everyone are bad guys here.

They revolted and tried to escape so the consequences are obvious.

https://www.ittefaq.com.bd/695697/কাশিমপুর-কারাগার-থেকে-পালালো-২০৯-বন্দি-গুলিতে

Last edited:

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
This wasn't only about quota or the death of student/general people. Years of oppressions, bootlicking, corruption, nepotism, prioritizing other country's interest more than our own for her power and lots of others mishandled issues fueled this movement and ended with revolution, People were already angry with this woman.

The problem with these parties is they never try to understand what people want. They are too arrogant. They think people are too stupid. You can't blame BNP-Jamat every time to get away from your mess. BAL never tried to correct mistake, fix things and take strict action against corrupted members in the party and govt and they paid they price heavily.

BAL succeeded in making people believe that there is no alternative other than BAL. Everything is named after Bangbandhu. Bangabandhu this Bangabandhu that!! We believed that Bangladesh won't be free from Hasina & her master's clutches, corruption. We were afraid to talk, post anything against the BAL-govt members. But now we stopped being afraid of anything. The hope for a new corruption free better Bangladesh is back.

Lots of things happned just like 71 war, 69's revolution. Some were opposite, some things we wished would not happen. Like BAL leaders fleeing, police fighting & fleeing at night but this time these happened because of Bangladeshis. Hasina's escape was similar to Sri Lanka's incident. The robberies were unfortunate event were also like post '71 situation.

A BIG SHOUT to the people in my area which were a WAR ZONE during this movement. These guys literally F-ED UP the police force. 😅

They almost made the same mistake. The Mirpur incident brought back faith in army. But army have to punish those who took position to shoot people and used AAG's helicopter against us.

They went complete nuts & started spreading propagandas, asking Indian army to invade us and abusing us like crazy which united us even more. 😂 Proved us once again that both of our neighbors will always be threats to us.

455240774_26650610667885736_8362391496722514285_n.jpg

454362026_3071778149631552_3798315921084621904_n.jpg

454625321_1552024695746105_5341483029604748462_n.jpg

454567152_1050584513293942_1943683243790882728_n.jpg
454636057_1050584546627272_8626973836027246716_n.jpg

Hope he met my nephew. 😂 Did he take anything? 😅

Bhashani, Suhrawardy, Fazlul Huq.

We caught some of them like the foreign foreign minister, ICT ministers, two BCL leaders and at least one MP.

There was few protests before from BNP, leftist but the most significant one was Road Safety Movement in 2018 by our beloved students. The effect is also notable in this movement.

Both deserved their end. Both were dictators. What happened during this time also happened during Mujib's time. Like father like daughter. Even worse than father.

It must be fate that Mujib & his family was wiped out. Otherwise they would've turn into a dynasty. We Bangladeshis should thank those officers for eliminating a big trouble for us though I felt sorry for them sometimes, Hasina made me realize that we shouldn't do that at all. The remnants of Mujib's family still looted and damaged our country too much.

Same goes for Zia, no matter how good he was, still he was an army officer who wasn’t elected democratically, got with army's help and wiped out lots of military officers.

All the leaders Bangladesh got so far were controversials and hungry for power.

I'll have to blame Hasina for this. Her & BAL's continuous corruption & oppression cause this situation though this type of thing wasn't new. This time it even intensified because of 16 years of accumulated hate. Like I said above, she made everything about her, her family & Bangabandhu.

So people were obviously pissed. Hasina didn't only ruin her political career by oppressing people and finally escaping, she also ruined Mujib and freedom fighters (fake & real) image further. Mujib already had some bad rep but Hasina made it worse for him. Anyway we can clean our own mess, not everyone are bad guys here.

They revolted and tried to escape so the consequences are obvious.

https://www.ittefaq.com.bd/695697/কাশিমপুর-কারাগার-থেকে-পালালো-২০৯-বন্দি-গুলিতে
i dont understand,is there animosity against Bangladeshi hindus because of Hasina?

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
35 9,946
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
35 9,946