CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,984
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
As if sanction could make the economic situation worse than it's currently.

The best thing Turkey can do at the moment is ignoring and let them talk, no matter how much you try to explain them what really happened they will and don't want to understand it.

Even when the dogs bark, the caravan goes on.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,570
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
it will affect you at least with silent treatment and in terms of self respect, meaning how to justify any cooperation with ally like that.

Okay... we won’t cooperate on anything with any of the countries in Green below anymore.

680925CC-93B1-4670-BF47-14FF3CB8353A.png

Our self respect is so harmed now that no Turk will ever be able to sleep well anymore. 😁

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
you can deny it all you want and twist it, thing is that is what they think of you, ignore it or take it it is up to you.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
You do not have Bosnia and Somalia on your side, only partially.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What a disgusting thing these Armenians did seriously.
We have been through some sad and tragic times in East Anatolia a century ago as both nations. There were mutual massacres and both nations lost a lot of blood.
Regardless of you see it as a genocide or not, why would you go and make your grandfathers tragedy a political material for politicians of some other part of the World who cant even show Armenia on the map?

Melkor

Reactions
1 243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If president senile declares it was a genocide, IMO it will be a massive stain on our identity and tooled against us and future generations. Being this helpless and vulnerable to US actions is a further insult to our ancestors.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,878
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just do it. STFU and do it. At least we won’t hear the same shit for a month straight every freaking year.

Take away your last stick that was already a leaf more than a stick and get on with it.

Biden is an racist POS always was always has been. Family has its fingers in every single shady business you can think of and the dude is a rabid Greek/Armenian lover, has been getting money from them for decades now.

Piece of shit tried threatening Turkey from intervening in Cyprus when a genocide was happening.

In the end he got slapped.

His VP is a Senator from California, getting Armenian and Greek money since she first ran for office.

Perfect duo for this. The next administration can then apologize behind closed doors for it in 2025.

Humiliated by Putin after acting all though and now Biden tries to hit Turkey to sway attention away from the fact that he just like his POS buddy Obama has let down Eastern Europe and Ukraine again in the face of Russian aggression.

What happened to those two Destroyers you were gonna sent to the Black Sea Joe? Got lost on the way?

China is slapping you around too, not only that you are already compromised thanks to your son who has shady doings in China and the Chinese and as the cherry on top is sleeping with his sister in law.

Dude is using the same tactic Obama used when he fucked up. Quickly change topic to Turkey and try to hit them.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
i like it very much, it is slap to the all delusional turkish citizens which worships western secular moral values.
Oh shit this opened my eyes, you are right i will abandon my moral values because of a political decision made by the US president.
Im a full on islamist from now on, screw secularism, ya Allah bismillah.

Is worshipping gulen still in or whos is it now?

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,878
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If president senile declares it was a genocide, IMO it will be a massive stain on our identity and tooled against us and future generations. Being this helpless and vulnerable to US actions is a further insult to our ancestors.

It will do shit. People will forget about it in a week, it will come up when people have no arguments left and need to pull some shit from their ass. As they always do against Turkey.

The EU recognizes it? What changed? Nothing.

Any attack on Turkey’s sovereignty and stability will be met with hell fire for the hostile party.

If the US is dumb enough to threaten and challenge Turkey while it is embroiled in conflicts with China and Russia. Then they should commit mass suicide and give the country back to the natives.

Not to forget Biden is ready to lift sanctions on Iran, even those put on their terror Proxies(yes Biden and Obama are this fucked up in the head) which will be seen as a threat by Israel.

Have fun pissing off the two main powers in the ME.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,130
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
i like it very much, it is slap to the all delusional turkish citizens which worships western secular moral values.

You literally have Muslims around the world recognising the bs genocide.

Regardless if its islamists or secularists they all hate us Turks.

Too bad when I say this shit Im called a racist.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,130
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh shit this opened my eyes, you are right i will abandon my moral values because of a political decision made by the US president.

You literally have secularists and islamists around the world supporting and recognising this genocide bs.

Isnt time us Turks stick together??

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,878
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Biden is not even an Atheist or Secular. Dude is full blown catholic 🤣

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,130
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Our ancestors did a big mistake in tolerating Greeks and Armenians. Tolerance comes at a price. The Greeks and Armenians massacred, burned and tortured our peoples not to mention welcomed the invaders as liberators but somehow the world believes they are the victims.

Biden is not even an Atheist or Secular. Dude is full blown catholic 🤣

Explains why he fiddles kids and smells them infront of the camera 🤣🤣🤣

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,878
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You literally have secularists and islamists around the world supporting and recognising this genocide bs.

Isnt time us Turks stick together??

Muslim/Atheist/Christian

People should get this into their head. We are not liked because we are TURKS. Our religions come second for these fucks.

UAE is Muslim, what changed? Saudi Arabia is Muslim? And ?

Atatürk, Fatih Mehmet, Barbarossa all prided themselves on being Turkish. That is what gave them willpower. Religion came close second.

There a enough Jewish and Christians who fought and died for this country and its people. Many who were injured while fighting.

How about people stop sullying their names

There is also enough Muslims who backstabbed us. .

Are we supposed to stop being Muslims now? Or should we start hating on Muslims ?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
You literally have Muslims around the world recognising the bs genocide.

Regardless if its islamists or secularists they all hate us Turks.

Too bad when I say this shit Im called a racist.
i know but that was not the point and that is other part of equation. point was to point out this thing to the people who thinks that all reason, moral and every other value is dictated by west, lot of them here are on pdf.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,130
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Muslim/Atheist/Christian

People should get this into their head. We are not liked because we are TURKS. Our religions come second for these fucks.

UAE is Muslim, what changed? Saudi Arabia is Muslim? And ?

Atatürk, Fatih Mehmet, Barbarossa all prided themselves on being Turkish. That is what gave them willpower. Religion came close second.

There a enough Jewish and Christians who fought and died for this country and its people. Many who were injured while fighting.

How about people stop sullying their names

There is also enough Muslims who backstabbed us. .

Are we supposed to stop being Muslims now? Or should we start hating on Muslims ?

Does not change the fact that Christians and Jews fought us.

Even today they are fighting against us.

Im not going to get into Muslims being backstabbers.

People need to realise its a shark eat shark world. We need to stop this dumb fairy bs start looking out for own interests. Let the world burn who gives a shit. Who gives a shit about humanity??

People place their trust on humans too much. I was naive this with this whole ummah bs. People need to start breaking the chains.

Its every dog that is out there for themselves.

We tell the world on how we take care of refugees by the millions. What do you get in return?? People calling you liars or laughing at your face.

We need to stop vouching for peoples favour. Seriously time to march on. We will fight alone and die alone. That is how it is.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,130
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
i know but that was not the point and that is other part of equation. point was to point out this thing to the people who thinks that all reason, moral and every other value is dictated by west, lot of them here are on pdf.

Indeed I agree there.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
So first news about our counter moves like keeping armenia isolated lol foreign policy is simply not a strength of Turkey.

edit: Reminder of what I would do:

My take: Send a military delegation to China, settle the issue with the uyghurs by settling them in the Turkic world, throw the yankees out of Turkey and invite the Chinese to Incirlik and the Dardanelles, this way we would have a very nice party in the Mediterranean right at the crossroads of 3 continents. Now what will the little yankee do about this? Beefing up alexandropoloi and crete will be certainly not enough.

Turkey warns Biden's genocide recognition could derail reconciliation with Armenia​

Senior Turkish official says US recognition of Armenian genocide would sabotage reconciliation efforts with Yerevan after Nagorno-Karabakh war
000_98H4CH.jpg

The head of the Armenian Apostolic Church attends a ceremony commemorating the 105th anniversary of the massacre of 1.5 million of Armenians by Ottoman forces in 1915, at the Tsitsernakaberd memorial in Yerevan (AFP)
By
Ragip Soylu
in
Istanbul
Published date: 22 April 2021 12:45 UTC | Last update: 12 mins 20 secs ago

Turkey has warned the United States that recognising the mass killing of Armenians in the Ottoman Empire as genocide may have ramifications, saying that the move could impede possible reconciliation efforts with Armenia.
Several US newspapers reported earlier on Thursday that US President Joe Biden would reveal the symbolic designation on Saturday, the 106th anniversary of the beginning of the killings, becoming the first American president to do so. Biden has yet to hold any phone call with his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The US Congress voted to describe the mass killings as genocide in 2019, a move that came after Nato ally Turkey’s military incursion in Northern Syria, which
angered US government officials and elected representatives in Washington.

'If Americans call the 1915 events as genocide in such circumstances, this could sabotage the entire process in the Caucasus'
-Senior Turkish official

Turkish officials believe the US move would be counterproductive and diminish already ties already damaged by a set of disagreements, including Ankara’s purchase of Russian S-400 missile systems.
One senior Turkish official said that after the end of hostilities in Nagorno-Karabakh last year, there was a real chance of a reconciliation between Turkey and Armenia in the coming months.
Before the war, Azerbaijan had been blocking any Turkish attempts to open the border with Armenia, saying that Yerevan must first withdraw from the occupied territories. However, Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said last year that their stance on this issue has changed.
“We would like to normalise ties with Armenia. If we see a positive momentum, we could open the borders,” the senior Turkish official told Middle East Eye. “If Americans call the 1915 events as genocide in such circumstances, this could sabotage the entire process in the Caucasus."
The official said Erdogan's chief foreign policy adviser transmitted the same message to US National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan last month.
“We reminded them that any event could be construed as genocide after a court establishes the facts as it has happened in Rwanda and Srebrenica,” the offıcial said. “So there is no legal basis for this possible US declaration. The terminology was also coined after the Second World War, decades after the 1915 events.”

Even though Erdogan has commemorated the date and sent messages of condolences to the Armenians in the past few years, the Turkish government claims that Turkish citizens were also killed by Armenians during the war. Erdogan for years called for the establishment of a joint historical committee with Armenia to establish the facts on the issue.
Over 30 countries, including Germany, France, Italy, Bulgaria, Russia, Greece, and the Netherlands recognise the Armenian killings as genocide, along with the Catholic Church and European Council.
Historians say an estimated 1.5 million Armenians were killed in Ottoman-controlled territory through systematic deportations, starvation and murder.

Normalisation efforts​

Both Turkey and Armenia were close to setting up a history committee in 2009 when they signed a normalisation protocol.
However, the protocol was never enforced due to Azerbaijani pressure and the Armenian Constitutional Court’s decision in 2010, which legally necessitated Turkey’s recognition of the genocide as a primary rule for normalisation. The court also described the East of Turkey as “Western Armenia,” a designation that did not go down well in Ankara.
US officials maintain that the recognition of Armenian genocide is a "moral duty" that trancends bilateral interests, yet there is also a sizeable Armenian community in the US, which has been lobbying US presidents for some time.
On the other hand, the sensitivity of referring to the events of 1915 as a genocide has decreased over the years, as bilateral Turkish-American relations have gone through a downward spiral.
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said earlier this week that the United States should show respect to the international law, as UN decisions define what is or is not deemed a genocide.
“We need to liberate ourselves from such fears. I don’t mean that I don’t care what America says. But as a state that knows its history, we have to be sure of ourselves. If the US wants to worsen the relations, that’s their own choice,” he said.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom